Abliderate advanced vs absolutely abliderater
- 06-17-2013, 10:04 PM
- 06-17-2013, 11:37 PM
I'm confused as to why one uses 3-acetyl-7-oxo dhea and the other simply uses 7-oxo dhea
The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
- 06-18-2013, 02:14 AM
06-18-2013, 07:27 AM
06-18-2013, 11:39 AM
06-18-2013, 09:17 PM
Also interested in the difference of oxo's. I'd bet a lot of the cost comes from the Phosphatidylserine content, typically a very expensive ingredient.
06-18-2013, 10:15 PM
Why double the dose? Will it really be that much more effective? Im an avid buyer of abliterate, I live off of it, I feel like I store visceral fat just way way way to easy no matter how clean i eat.
Will def be buying this!
iForce Nutrition Representative
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
06-18-2013, 11:05 PM
EvoMuse Products Rep
PM me with any questions!
06-20-2013, 04:21 AM
So which one should we buy?
06-20-2013, 05:11 AM
06-21-2013, 02:39 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By warbird01 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-22-2013, 10:28 PM
- By oogaly_boogal in forum GenomyxReplies: 64Last Post: 04-13-2012, 03:16 PM
- By dlucks in forum GenomyxReplies: 6Last Post: 02-19-2012, 01:38 AM
- By dsade in forum GenomyxReplies: 36Last Post: 02-10-2012, 11:06 AM
- By wallinghsosa in forum GenomyxReplies: 61Last Post: 01-17-2012, 04:02 PM