Abliderate advanced vs absolutely abliderater

  1. Abliderate advanced vs absolutely abliderater


    What are the differences in results? Because it is quite more expensive


  2. I'm confused as to why one uses 3-acetyl-7-oxo dhea and the other simply uses 7-oxo dhea
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  3. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I'm confused as to why one uses 3-acetyl-7-oxo dhea and the other simply uses 7-oxo dhea
    What's the difference between both 7 keto's? Is there a difference?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by fcbarca12 View Post
    What are the differences in results? Because it is quite more expensive
    Absolutely Abliderated contains double the actives of Abliderate Advanced.

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I'm confused as to why one uses 3-acetyl-7-oxo dhea and the other simply uses 7-oxo dhea
    I'll get answer for you Coop. Matt is attending to family matters, so it may not be an instant response.
    EvoMuse

  5. Quote Originally Posted by fcbarca12 View Post
    What are the differences in results? Because it is quite more expensive
    Like domore said it's because of double amount of actives. This wasn't originally something we were going to release retail, but beta feedback was really good.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  6. Also interested in the difference of oxo's. I'd bet a lot of the cost comes from the Phosphatidylserine content, typically a very expensive ingredient.

  7. Why double the dose? Will it really be that much more effective? Im an avid buyer of abliterate, I live off of it, I feel like I store visceral fat just way way way to easy no matter how clean i eat.

    Will def be buying this!

    Mike

  8. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Why double the dose? Will it really be that much more effective? Im an avid buyer of abliterate, I live off of it, I feel like I store visceral fat just way way way to easy no matter how clean i eat.

    Will def be buying this!

    Mike
    This was originally part of our "experimentals" line and wasn't intended for full release. This (like Megaviscerate) was more of an experiment than anything. Feedback was really really strong though. As for how much more effective I just don't know that we can quantify it at this point. I do know those who have ran Ab Ab have been really pleased with the results. People who have lots of experience with OG will end up being the best judges of this in the long run.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  9. So which one should we buy?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post
    So which one should we buy?
    I have regular abliderate advanced and here's the king combo....formeron, abliderate advanced, ostarine

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    This was originally part of our "experimentals" line and wasn't intended for full release. This (like Megaviscerate) was more of an experiment than anything. Feedback was really really strong though. As for how much more effective I just don't know that we can quantify it at this point. I do know those who have ran Ab Ab have been really pleased with the results. People who have lots of experience with OG will end up being the best judges of this in the long run.

    I guess that is me, since i've used every version tons of times lol
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Abliderate Advance vs. Eviscerate Smolder
    By warbird01 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-22-2013, 11:28 PM
Log in
Log in