1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Hello,

Glad to be a part of the forum! I posted this in the over 35 section but also wanted to post it here, since this seems to have the most traffic. I am a 43 year old male and looking for some opinions/experiences with test boosting and strength gains. Here are my current stats:

5'10"
    240 LBS
    Max bench: 285
    225 reps: 3x5
    Testosterone: 300 ng/dl

I've tried PH in the recent past with some good gains, especially Methly M1-D by Hard Rock Supplements (Methyl-1,4 androstenediol). Ended up benching 315 Max and hitting a 3x15 for 225, exactly where I want to be. Since then I've tried to go the more natural route, T-Bomb, ISA-Test, ZMA, etc. to no avail. I've started to feel the effects of a lower testosterone level and was wondering if anyone else out there has had the same experience. I am looking to regain my bench and also regain my libido, does anyone have any advice? I was thinking of just taking some DHEA and D-Aspartic Acid but not sure that will do the trick.

Thanks!

2. Banned
    Answers

there's some great D-Aspartic Acid products. a lot of here love D-Pol also have Nitarte which is a great extra. also you should take a look into PES AnaBeta Elite stacked with Erase pro . that will be a perfect stack if you will add the D-pol.

also for the strengh take a look into X-Gels by sns. haven't tried those yet but i'm about for my next bulk it's seems to have great reviwes
    there's a lot of product that will do the trick. but those up there got the best users experince and will be great for what you looking for in my opinion.

btw wellcome and enjoy!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

IMO, focus on mass gains, or libido; they both can be tricky. But if you want, you could do both together. Maca is by far, my favorite for libido, 4-5g daily, can go up to 10 to jumpstart which I do.

Mike
    •   

4. zv3
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Wow, my stats are almost the same, I'm 46, 240lbs and 5'11". I've done light PH runs but D-Aspartic Acid products work pretty well for most. As suggested X-gels, D-Pol, Test-Powder, Erase OG and Pro, Hemodraulix, Hemavol and other supps work pretty well for guys our age. For me, I stay away from heavy benching because it puts your shoulder in a precarious position and at our age it's easy to sustain shoulder injuries. I get far more development from incline dumbbell benches. It's hard to recommend anything more specific to help your libido, but just the act of working out and looking fit keep me with a constant
    hard-on!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

you can also visit an anti aging clinic and they might prescribe you some light trt androgel if you wanna go that route. its not anabolic level doses but itll give you a nice boost in test
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicJuich View Post
    there's some great D-Aspartic Acid products. a lot of here love D-Pol also have Nitarte which is a great extra. also you should take a look into PES AnaBeta Elite stacked with Erase pro . that will be a perfect stack if you will add the D-pol.

also for the strengh take a look into X-Gels by sns. haven't tried those yet but i'm about for my next bulk it's seems to have great reviwes
    there's a lot of product that will do the trick. but those up there got the best users experince and will be great for what you looking for in my opinion.

btw wellcome and enjoy!
    Thanks for the advice and welcome AnabolicJuich! I picked up some D-Pol today, I liked the Recycle from Purus labs a lot as PCT so I'm definitely going to give this one a shot. I saw Erase Pro at *** too so I think I'll try that as well, thanks again!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    IMO, focus on mass gains, or libido; they both can be tricky. But if you want, you could do both together. Maca is by far, my favorite for libido, 4-5g daily, can go up to 10 to jumpstart which I do.

Mike
    Thanks Mike! I tried Yohimbe in the past and didn't like the effects, felt like my heart and head were going to explode. I will give Maca a try at the lower dose and see how it goes, thanks again!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zv3 View Post
    Wow, my stats are almost the same, I'm 46, 240lbs and 5'11". I've done light PH runs but D-Aspartic Acid products work pretty well for most. As suggested X-gels, D-Pol, Test-Powder, Erase OG and Pro, Hemodraulix, Hemavol and other supps work pretty well for guys our age. For me, I stay away from heavy benching because it puts your shoulder in a precarious position and at our age it's easy to sustain shoulder injuries. I get far more development from incline dumbbell benches. It's hard to recommend anything more specific to help your libido, but just the act of working out and looking fit keep me with a constant
    hard-on!
    Awesome thanks zv3! I will give the D-Pol and Erase Pro a shot and see how it goes.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    you can also visit an anti aging clinic and they might prescribe you some light trt androgel if you wanna go that route. its not anabolic level doses but itll give you a nice boost in test
    Ok thanks for the tip OnionKnight!
  10. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicJuich View Post

btw wellcome and enjoy!
    This....
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post
    This....
    Thanks bakerwil......starting the stack today!
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Welcome to the forums. I'm sure you'll find lots of helpful tips and info on here!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Welcome to the forums. I'm sure you'll find lots of helpful tips and info on here!
    Thanks RenegadeRows!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. new member
    By furmanranger in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-03-2003, 10:36 AM
  2. new member
    By jcp2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-05-2003, 09:29 PM
  3. New Member!!!