Citruline Malate dosage

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    You lucky dog! What flavor do you have?
    Cherry Limeade

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    SNS/CEL Black Friday sales
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056


  2. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post

    Cherry Limeade
    Nice,i never had the chance to try it, but heard it was good.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
    •   
       


  3. i am looking at focus xt as a base for adding my agmatine/cit mal...looking at the profile i think this would work well. plus sns has has got the flavoring nailed!!!

    i would be using biocor agmatine/cit mal though!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i am looking at focus xt as a base for adding my agmatine/cit mal...looking at the profile i think this would work well. plus sns has has got the flavoring nailed!!!

    i would be using biocor agmatine/cit mal though!!!!
    Blue raz focus Xt? :dabomb:
    I like that stack and then tossing in either 50mg of ephedrine or 1,3...

  5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i am looking at focus xt as a base for adding my agmatine/cit mal...looking at the profile i think this would work well. plus sns has has got the flavoring nailed!!!

    i would be using biocor agmatine/cit mal though!!!!
    That is exactly what I do a lot of the time,oh and congrats on the new spot,just noticed it.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
    •   
       


  6. Glad someone still has some of our old flavoring systems. Cherry Limeade was awesome. Unfortunately the demand wasnt enough to keep them on the market.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    That is exactly what I do a lot of the time,oh and congrats on the new spot,just noticed it.
    thanks, mack!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Blue raz focus Xt? :dabomb:
    I like that stack and then tossing in either 50mg of ephedrine or 1,3...
    blue raz is my fav also...add in 2 caps adrena g/agmatine/cit mal/and or some creatine, and you have one of the best pre's i can think of. focusxt is a great base for adding stuff, imo.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  9. off topic...but did sns discontinue adrena g? i found it on another site for a fantastic price but it expired 3/13, and i see nutra doesn't carry it any more????

    love me some 1,3.....
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by LiveLong View Post
    Glad someone still has some of our old flavoring systems. Cherry Limeade was awesome. Unfortunately the demand wasnt enough to keep them on the market.
    Is this Mike or Julie? I see you guys are making a presence on Nutra and AM.

    Are you guys still planning to turn out your preworkout and nootropics?
    EvoMuse

  11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    off topic...but did sns discontinue adrena g? i found it on another site for a fantastic price but it expired 3/13, and i see nutra doesn't carry it any more????

    love me some 1,3.....
    Sadly yes, a year or so ago...as it was becoming a favorite of the FDA, we discontinued it...

  12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    blue raz is my fav also...add in 2 caps adrena g/agmatine/cit mal/and or some creatine, and you have one of the best pre's i can think of. focusxt is a great base for adding stuff, imo.
    I agree. Blue Razz Focus XT, 1g Agmatine, 6g Cit Mal and creatine and WHAM. Focus, energy and pumps.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

  13. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Sadly yes, a year or so ago...as it was becoming a favorite of the FDA, we discontinued it...
    i guess i need to hurry and buy more while i still can!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    I agree. Blue Razz Focus XT, 1g Agmatine, 6g Cit Mal and creatine and WHAM. Focus, energy and pumps.
    Add in 3 caps of SNS beta alanine,1g ALCAR,and a scoop of our Leucine,and thats my most common pre,cant be beat Imo.I love the taste the Cit Mal gives the Focus XT,but I like my CM dosed at 8-9g pre,although I have to drop the dose to about 5-6 on legs day bc the pump is too much!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  15. A great stack for focus that I'm using is MAN Body Octane stacked with SNS Focus XT!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Add in 3 caps of SNS beta alanine,1g ALCAR,and a scoop of our Leucine,and thats my most common pre,cant be beat Imo.I love the taste the Cit Mal gives the Focus XT,but I like my CM dosed at 8-9g pre,although I have to drop the dose to about 5-6 on legs day bc the pump is too much!
    I'm going to give this a go tomorrow
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. citruline malate, a few questions
    By chlorella in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-04-2008, 07:55 AM
  2. Citruline Malate
    By footster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-10-2008, 12:56 PM
  3. Citruline Malate.
    By Aggravated in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 04:37 PM
  4. Best Citruline Malate product?
    By LatSpread in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 10:32 PM
  5. Beta-Alanine + Cirtrulline Malate dosages?
    By sjfou in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-28-2007, 01:39 PM
Log in
Log in