OG Hyde?

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know if the original Hyde is being made at all anymore? You can find it some places, but if it's just being sold until it runs out, I'm gonna start stockpiling it lol.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No the FDA had an odd ruling on 1,3 DM so most companies dropped it. If you like the Original stock on up as it isnt made anymore to my knowledge. Alot of companies did the same revamp formula to drop the substance saying it wasnt natural.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
No the FDA had an odd ruling on 1,3 DM so most companies dropped it. If you like the Original stock on up as it isnt made anymore to my knowledge. Alot of companies did the same revamp formula to drop the substance saying it wasnt natural.
Ok, will do. The stuff with added cit mal and agmatine has easily become my favorite pre.

Touey

Touey

Awards
Ok, will do. The stuff with added cit mal and agmatine has easily become my favorite pre.
Hi Sr 505 I have seen the cit mal and agmatine at Nutra Planet for offer in the individuals by SNS at a low cost to you.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Hi Sr 505 I have seen the cit mal and agmatine at Nutra Planet for offer in the individuals by SNS at a low cost to you.
Thank you, I've got a stockpile of it at my house right now. :D