Feel Good Supps

sideshowdoc

Awards
I guess this would be a question about nootropics.

Various things in the newer breed of pres such as the dendrobium in craze ive you a very good mental feeling. I really do enjoy it. WHat other ingredients do this?

ANd are there any stim free formulas that are available so I can add them to various stim based pres so I dont have to use craze or others all the time/mix up pre workouts (I am also very sensitive to caffeine so I have to use partial servings which may short change me on the other ingredients)??

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess this would be a question about nootropics.

Various things in the newer breed of pres such as the dendrobium in craze ive you a very good mental feeling. I really do enjoy it. WHat other ingredients do this?

ANd are there any stim free formulas that are available so I can add them to various stim based pres so I dont have to use craze or others all the time/mix up pre workouts (I am also very sensitive to caffeine so I have to use partial servings which may short change me on the other ingredients)??
Hi sideshowdoc. Have you tried VERSA-1™? It stacks well with stim based pre-workouts or thermogenics and may enhance some of their effects. While I represent the company, I had the opportunity to use several bottles prior to joining the team. One of the first effects that I noticed during the beta test was mood elevation; this was about 30 minutes after combining VERSA-1 with a pre-workout product. Myself and others have experienced a general sense of well-being throughout the day as well. Mental clarity/focus is another effect that shines with VERSA-1, especially when combined with stimulants.

Stim-free Focus-XT provides me with mental clarity as well. I sometimes use 1g ALCAR with F-XT or VERSA-1, which enhances this effect.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enhanced could be something you might be interested in. The mental focus from it is something I had never experienced before.

Single ingredients you could look into are ALCAR and/or Choline Bitartrate.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ignite 2 has a very nice feel good to it...and can be used every day.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Focus Xt if you have not tried it is an amazing product,there are plenty of reviews here you can read up on and we also have a stim-free version of it.
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/serious-nutrition-solutions/focus-xt-caffeine-free-30-servings.html
As far as single ingredients go ALCAR 500 and Phenibut XT are some good options.
Agreed. As far as nootropics go, caffeine free Focus XT is awesome. Alongside these single ingredients, things like Picamilon 150 and PEA 500 work well too in that regard.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Have you ever tried Alpha Rage by MGN? It's a great product that is awesome for mental focus and increased energy. It gives me really good pumps and works really well. I would give this a try if you are looking to put on some muscle or shed some fat. It's good for both.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Agmatine 500. I use it a couple times a day. High quality agmatine has so many benefits that most don't even talk about on here... more so than NOS inhibition.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
D-pol

Guess I didn't read post. I choose agmatine then.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Enhanced is the closest thing I can think with respect to the euphoric energy rush. Focus XT is another great option

Touey

Touey

Awards
How about the Alpha-T2.. I am now ordering a big shipment with this with in it.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Powermax has many reviews on this site and one of the biggest things people enjoy is the focus/sense of well being on it. We have a few people running logs right now that have commented on how good Powermax makes them feel in general.

zv3

zv3

Awards
I have to admit, Muscle WareFare Thermo-Fuse is the best feeling I've gotten from any supplement period. I feel absolutely euphoric when I take this stuff, so much so that I actually "save it" for special occasions as it's quite pricey. What's crazy is that one scoop does it for me and at 2 scoops I'm absolutely giddy!

Its def not a caffeine high, but just a good, general feeling of happiness and well-being. I don't use it as a pre-work out because when I work out I want to be pissed and mad and this stuff makes me think of flowers and a flowing water-fall, not the thoughts a man wants to have when he is about to go to war with the iron. One of the most underrated companies out there.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
How about the Alpha-T2.. I am now ordering a big shipment with this with in it.
It's a different feel. Enhanced is more for the euphoric rush, Alpha-T2 is more for a focused and relaxed energy boost, if that makes sense.

Touey

Touey

Awards
It's a different feel. Enhanced is more for the euphoric rush, Alpha-T2 is more for a focused and relaxed energy boost, if that makes sense.
Ok mr. cooper, would I like to know if you take it late in the day if it would have any way of keeping me up like Enhanced with the caffeine in it when I take Enhanced to close to bed. I am trying to understand if it has energy or more for just making people have a better mood. I see you have it that it is not as euphoric like Enhanced, I still have interest in if it will have any thing like a stimulator. I am some of the time having hard time sleeping or I guess I do not want any nutrients to make me sensitive to that which have increase on the body toward keeping me awake at night.-Thanks

Touey

Touey

Awards
Ok mr. cooper, would I like to know if you take it late in the day if it would have any way of keeping me up like Enhanced with the caffeine in it when I take Enhanced to close to bed. I am trying to understand if it has energy or more for just making people have a better mood. I see you have it that it is not as euphoric like Enhanced, I still have interest in if it will have any thing like a stimulator. I am some of the time having hard time sleeping or I guess I do not want any nutrients to make me sensitive to that which have increase on the body toward keeping me awake at night.-Thanks
I have trouble making it clear. I think Enhanced has less of the caffeine than any of those for this category when I first bought, I was paying special attention for checking caffeine. It will most often not make it hard for sleep, unless I take it just to close to bed. The answer I am trying to find is can you take the Alpha-T2 for the evening at two hours or three to bed.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have trouble making it clear. I think Enhanced has less of the caffeine than any of those for this category when I first bought, I was paying special attention for checking caffeine. It will most often not make it hard for sleep, unless I take it just to close to bed. The answer I am trying to find is can you take the Alpha-T2 for the evening at two hours or three to bed.
Caffeine is not the only stimulant in Enhanced, so I would not recommend taking that close to bed time. As for AT2, yes you could take it two or three hours prior to bed and shouldn't disrupt sleep. I took the OG AT2 about 75 minutes pre-bed and slept fine.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It will depend on how you react to the SA2-A and Higenamine as they are still stimulants. Personally the Bacopa in AlphaT2 adds a calm mood boost to me and I have had no issues taking it close to bed but others reactions to AT2 will depend on how they respond to the ingredients. Hard to give an exact for each person, but it shouldn't crack you out like some stims.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
phenibut hands down...almost gives a benzo effect if taken in high enough dose. add some agmatine and have fun!!!

alot of non-drinkers use phenibut when going out to feel more relaxed among their drinking friends, yes it really is that good.

just don't use too often, tolerance will build quickly!!!

tigerbunny

Awards
Just posting to say that AT2 seems to me to be strong as hell and I cannot sleep easily on it, even with just 2 pills, 1 in morning and 1 before lunch. I can't imaging taking two at one time like the reccomended dose and this is coming from someone who did not think he was yohimbine sensitive. AT2 packs a whollop. It's also definitely not a mood enhancer for me.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I highly enjoy a quarter scoop of G8 before I go out wiith my wife. I don't drink so it gets me in the perfect mood to party and have a good time.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I highly enjoy a quarter scoop of G8 before I go out wiith my wife. I don't drink so it gets me in the perfect mood to party and have a good time.
Great stuff, I hate drinking since it just makes you feel like crap and hinders progress but hate not feeling in party mood when going out, good thread.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Enhanced is the closest thing I can think with respect to the euphoric energy rush. Focus XT is another great option
Alphamine for me gives me the best calm feeling when I use it over time.

Touey

Touey

Awards
phenibut hands down...almost gives a benzo effect if taken in high enough dose. add some agmatine and have fun!!!

alot of non-drinkers use phenibut when going out to feel more relaxed among their drinking friends, yes it really is that good.

Will the phenibut have a hangover to the next day.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Will the phenibut have a hangover to the next day.
for me, no...for some others it may!!!

phenibut is definately worth a try, it is amazing to me that it is legal....all of the other suggestions are nice, but phenibut blows away everything else mentioned that i have seen!!!

Touey

Touey

Awards
for me, no...for some others it may!!!

phenibut is definately worth a try, it is amazing to me that it is legal....all of the other suggestions are nice, but phenibut blows away everything else mentioned that i have seen!!!
That is sounding just what the doctor ordered. I am excited to try that. Thanks!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ky date night his and hers

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That is sounding just what the doctor ordered. I am excited to try that. Thanks!
yup...i am a recovering alcoholic, and when my wife and i are among drinkers/drunks, phenibut makes it much more tolerable.

since i quit drinking i find drunks very annoying, go figure, lol.

Touey

Touey

Awards
yup...i am a recovering alcoholic, and when my wife and i are among drinkers/drunks, phenibut makes it much more tolerable.

since i quit drinking i find drunks very annoying, go figure, lol.
Ha ha, the thing with drunks is they are always telling you how much they love you or how much they hate you....Congratulation on that too

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I heard phenibut withdrawals are ****ing scary .... I wouldn't take to much of it. I wonder how much you'd have to take to get to that point.

tigerbunny

Awards
I think phenibut is more in the direction of getting ****ed up but not really euphoric. Tolerance builds really. Definitely in a different vain than say craze. I would go read up on phenibut's pharmacology before running down that path if I were you.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I heard phenibut withdrawals are ****ing scary .... I wouldn't take to much of it. I wonder how much you'd have to take to get to that point.
We recommend dosing 1g no more than 2-3 times per week (2 is preferable) on non-consecutive days. This protocol avoids significant tolerance issues and withdrawal issues.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We recommend dosing 1g no more than 2-3 times per week (2 is preferable) on non-consecutive days. This protocol avoids significant tolerance issues and withdrawal issues.
exactly...anything-i repeat, anything that gives effects like phenibut comes with possible perils.

if you use even just a little bit of common sense and only use phenibut occassionally it should treat you well!!!

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
exactly...anything-i repeat, anything that gives effects like phenibut comes with possible perils.

if you use even just a little bit of common sense and only use phenibut occassionally it should treat you well!!!
Ive used it on and off like this for years. Doing it "as needed" or once in a while provides great value with very little (if any) risk.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Blue Gene has a nice clean, feel-good feeling. In a test boosting sort of way lol. Phenibut doesn't make me feel good, just drowsy. Stims are a feel good product, but only until u come down. You could look up the ingredients of the old YELLOW NEUPHORIA and replicate that. I miss that!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'm just warning you, you're going to be disappointed. The Craze-feeling you described in the OP is a function of stimulation, whereas Phenibut is GABAergic and creates a downer/relaxed feel.

You could also just try Adrena-G + any stim (besides EC)

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
My favorite feel good supplement would have to be my pre workout Alpha Rage. It gives me tons of energy and extreme level of focus and it lasts for hours. I also get great pumps from it and it really helps me extend my rep range. This is my favorite overall supplement and it works really well. Give it a try.

Touey

Touey

Awards
I'm just warning you, you're going to be disappointed. The Craze-feeling you described in the OP is a function of stimulation, whereas Phenibut is GABAergic and creates a downer/relaxed feel.

You could also just try Adrena-G + any stim (besides EC)
I was speaking to what my other doc. ordered mr.cooper:)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
My favorite feel good supplement would have to be my pre workout Alpha Rage. It gives me tons of energy and extreme level of focus and it lasts for hours. I also get great pumps from it and it really helps me extend my rep range. This is my favorite overall supplement and it works really well. Give it a try.
Is that another MGN product?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is G8?
G8 is our mood elevator/hgh/recovery matrix.

It has some of the most proven ingredients in the industry for these exact purposes.

Phenibut, GABA, Mucuna Prurines, L-Glutamine that are shown to boost HGH output by providing a deep restful sleep and then you have L-Phenylalanine, L-Tyrosine, [FONT=Veranda, Arial]Oxitriptan and Picamilon for mood elevation. I wouldnt advise more then a half scoop to any first time user and for uses like suggested in this thread of simple mood elevation, a 1/4 scoop would be a perfect starting point. [/FONT]

murk01

murk01

Awards
G8 is our mood elevator/hgh/recovery matrix.

It has some of the most proven ingredients in the industry for these exact purposes.

Phenibut, GABA, Mucuna Prurines, L-Glutamine that are shown to boost HGH output by providing a deep restful sleep and then you have L-Phenylalanine, L-Tyrosine, Oxitriptan and Picamilon for mood elevation. I wouldnt advise more then a half scoop to any first time user and for uses like suggested in this thread of simple mood elevation, a 1/4 scoop would be a perfect starting point.
Sounds good. Never heard of it though but like the profile.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good. Never heard of it though but like the profile.
It's good stuff. I only use a half scoop for sleep and cycle it five days on five days off. Lasts forever like that lol.

murk01

murk01

Awards
It's good stuff. I only use a half scoop for sleep and cycle it five days on five days off. Lasts forever like that lol.
Does it help keep u asleep through the night. And who makes g8

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does it help keep u asleep through the night. And who makes g8
Yes it helps immensley with staying asleep. It doesn't knock you out but gives you that warm fuzzy feeling to not want to get up :) It's made by Finaflex

murk01

murk01

Awards
Yes it helps immensley with starting asleep. It doesn't knock you out but gives you that warm fuzzy feeling to not want to get up :) It's made by Finaflex
Thanks dude. Will look into it....
..sorry for hijacking the thread for a minute there..

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

A little PEA is nice as well

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yes it helps immensley with staying asleep. It doesn't knock you out but gives you that warm fuzzy feeling to not want to get up :) It's made by Finaflex
The best sleep agent PERIOD