Stack question.

  1. Stack question.


    So after reading so many positive reviews I have decided to purchase a bottle of DTH as well as DTP. I read that Sunami is another good supp to introduce but I can't find it anywhere. My question, or rather questions are what other supps would be good to add to this stack (was thinking maybe T-911, Testrol, or Formadrol?) and what should the dosage be? I read somewhere that it's best to use DTH for 11 days and then add DTP but I'm fuzzy on the details. Any help/advice would be extremely appreciated.

    Thanks in advance!


  2. Anavar is really another good supplement that you could add to your stack. It is a great supplement for cutting fat or increasing muscle. The dosage really depends on what you want to do. If you want to put on size use a little more but if your cutting use a little less.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    Anavar is really another good supplement that you could add to your stack. It is a great supplement for cutting fat or increasing muscle. The dosage really depends on what you want to do. If you want to put on size use a little more but if your cutting use a little less.
    ...anavar? Am I missing something here? I really hope you aren't talking oxandrolone (aka anavar).
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  4. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post

    ...anavar? Am I missing something here? I really hope you aren't talking oxandrolone (aka anavar).
    I'm 99% sure he's a rep bot. It sure as hell seems like it sometimes.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post

    I'm 99% sure he's a rep bot. It sure as hell seems like it sometimes.
    agreed

  6. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    Anavar is really another good supplement that you could add to your stack. It is a great supplement for cutting fat or increasing muscle. The dosage really depends on what you want to do. If you want to put on size use a little more but if your cutting use a little less.
    wow. what a dumb thing to say.

    Name:  goldmember.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  152.7 KB
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Stacking question
    By IdahoSpud in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-25-2005, 03:25 PM
  2. Stacking question - very simple
    By Strateg0s in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-06-2004, 05:40 AM
  3. Stacking question (M4OHN and M-Dien)
    By turoati in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-02-2004, 08:39 PM
  4. Stack question
    By IanHummel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-09-2004, 07:00 AM
  5. Stack Question
    By legaljuicer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-25-2003, 02:38 PM
Log in
Log in