New Craze Results

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  250 lbs.

New Craze Results

Here's the link to some new info regarding Craze.

Further proof that CrazeŽ does not contain amphetamines | Blog

Recently more rumors regarding CrazeŽ have surfaced, stemming from some sensationalist reporting and allegation by competitors. The report is based on what Driven Sports feels to be inadequate and insufficient testing by a laboratory that claims to have found the compound n, alpha diethylphenylethylamine in CrazeŽ. This sort of report can be alarming to customers, and is a matter Driven Sports takes very seriously. We place the safety of our products and the health of our customers above all else.

Because of this, and the attempts of competitors to further sour the brand’s reputation, Driven Sports has made great efforts to ensure that CrazeŽ is safe and effective.

In order to definitively state that the compound in question – n, alpha diethylphenylethylamine – is not in CrazeŽ, Driven Sports contracted Avomeen Analytical Services an FDA-registered, DEA-licensed, cGMP-complaint independent testing laboratory that specializes in custom chemical testing and material analysis to have a certified analytical reference standard created at great expense. We believe that Driven Sports is the only party to have tested CrazeŽ against a certified analytical reference standard for the compound in question.

The lab report below shows unequivocally that Craze DOES NOT contain the alleged compound: n, alpha diethylphenylethylamine.

Driven Sports goes above and beyond to ensure CrazeŽ is both safe and effective. All lots of CrazeŽ are tested by independent FDA/DEA accredited labs in the US following production to ensure they are clear of controlled substances and clandestine compounds. CrazeŽ has also been studied in four double blind placebo controlled safety studies with excellent results and has been shown to be safe. Driven Sports is hoping to have these studies published in a peer-reviewed journal in the coming months.

Driven Sports would like to assure all fans of CrazeŽ that it is a safe and effective product when the recommended dosing on the label is followed. Driven Sports hopes that this information helps to reinforce the positive reputation of the product to customers, and inspires continued faith in the product.

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

www.GetDS.com

2. Registered User

Interesting.
  3. Member
    Board Sponsor

BioCor Nutrition - Please check our line by clicking on the product below.
    Agmatine- Cor CLA Caps- Citrulline Malate - Green Tea Caps- Cissus- Creatine Mono - DivaMax
    •   

4. Registered User

In. Want to hear PA's thoughts
    Check out Island Supplements.com for all your supplement needs.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  90 lbs.

Been using my Furious melons "craze" these last two workouts and i am really mind blown... Craze always delivers, one problem that i experience is difficulty sleeping

Allmost as if my eyes are tired out, but lieing there in the bed with an over active brain.. Right after falling a sleep, u wake up!
    From the friends that i have been giving craze to, all report back that they really had paranoia because they had no sleep last night and felt like zombies

Is there anything one can do to dimish this effect and what is it in craze that gives u that, empowered brain activety! cuz it is ruining my sleeps
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Profion View Post
    Been using my Furious melons "craze" these last two workouts and i am really mind blown... Craze always delivers, one problem that i experience is difficulty sleeping

Allmost as if my eyes are tired out, but lieing there in the bed with an over active brain.. Right after falling a sleep, u wake up!
    From the friends that i have been giving craze to, all report back that they really had paranoia because they had no sleep last night and felt like zombies

Is there anything one can do to dimish this effect and what is it in craze that gives u that, empowered brain activety! cuz it is ruining my sleeps
    Make sure you are not taking it too late and you can try taking melatonin to counteract the effects on the nights you are having trouble. Just make sure to take a proper dose. A lot of people take too much.
    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

www.GetDS.com
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  90 lbs.

well one thing is for sure, i aint going to use melatonin.

I normaly use 2scoops, but ill try use less 1 instead today. I will also try hitting my workout at the moning hours instead then
  8. Registered User

Furious melon sounds like a good flavor.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  90 lbs.

Aint sure if im just dreaming, but Furious melon seems to be legit! not only does it taste good, but the focus is back like the old craze imo

Nevertheless Furious melons is the most precise taste comparing to the real thing, simply love it... it also does mix alot better

Always been a lover of Craze, and really glad to see that the results are negative on the research done! At the moment i am using:
    Activate Xtreme - Triazole - Lean xtreme = Craze
    People are commenting that i am leaning out, abs are visible first time in my life, and im becomming shredded as shiat.. As you know diet n cardio is key here, but i would contribute alot of the results to Lean Xtreme because ive been finishing one bottle of that before i started the stack! and i must admit, out of 6years of working out my abs are showing

Ive always had shredded legs - shoulders - arms - trics - n forhead.. But for some reason i always had a deposit of crap around my waste, lean xtreme kills cortisol, stress hormone contributes to depositing fat around mid section.. well, something must be happening cuz its just being burnt away now

I am no rep, nor havent i tried other supplements n liked them. But, Driven sports delivers..
    As for preworkout i have not tried anything near Craze

The price of Triazole vs others... Triazole wins in effect n price

Activate Xtreme?? what can i say, ever tried having acking balls when using a test booster? no? well then maybe it aint working that well, ackeing balls is a sign of testicular atrophy meaning either a decrease or increase in ball size= testosteron out put/LH/FLSH

Ill hit ya´ll with a log
  10. Registered User

The old Activate Xtreme was good stuff. New one- not so much. Lean Xtreme never did anything for me and Craze made me feel like I was on drugs. Triazole is great though. Maybe I'll give craze a second chance one of these days.
  11. Registered User

Love the craze. Just wish we got the strawberry swirl or furious melon in the states and not the pina colada or the pineapple passion fruit.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Tom(tk) View Post
    Here's the link to some new info regarding Craze.

Further proof that CrazeŽ does not contain amphetamines | Blog

Recently more rumors regarding CrazeŽ have surfaced, stemming from some sensationalist reporting and allegation by competitors. The report is based on what Driven Sports feels to be inadequate and insufficient testing by a laboratory that claims to have found the compound n, alpha diethylphenylethylamine in CrazeŽ. This sort of report can be alarming to customers, and is a matter Driven Sports takes very seriously. We place the safety of our products and the health of our customers above all else.

Because of this, and the attempts of competitors to further sour the brand’s reputation, Driven Sports has made great efforts to ensure that CrazeŽ is safe and effective.

In order to definitively state that the compound in question – n, alpha diethylphenylethylamine – is not in CrazeŽ, Driven Sports contracted Avomeen Analytical Services an FDA-registered, DEA-licensed, cGMP-complaint independent testing laboratory that specializes in custom chemical testing and material analysis to have a certified analytical reference standard created at great expense. We believe that Driven Sports is the only party to have tested CrazeŽ against a certified analytical reference standard for the compound in question.

The lab report below shows unequivocally that Craze DOES NOT contain the alleged compound: n, alpha diethylphenylethylamine.

Driven Sports goes above and beyond to ensure CrazeŽ is both safe and effective. All lots of CrazeŽ are tested by independent FDA/DEA accredited labs in the US following production to ensure they are clear of controlled substances and clandestine compounds. CrazeŽ has also been studied in four double blind placebo controlled safety studies with excellent results and has been shown to be safe. Driven Sports is hoping to have these studies published in a peer-reviewed journal in the coming months.

Driven Sports would like to assure all fans of CrazeŽ that it is a safe and effective product when the recommended dosing on the label is followed. Driven Sports hopes that this information helps to reinforce the positive reputation of the product to customers, and inspires continued faith in the product.

I am sure DS had an independent test done. But come on you guys need to have every batch released tested or something because there had to be a bad batch or an untested batch that went out hell maybe your supplier may have had a problem with purity or something it would be understandable. AS of right now you have two completely unconnected labs one in Sweden and one in Australia both verifying the presence of the same substance that is as independent testing can get get how can you account for this?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.

The fact that DS knew about the test beforehand invalidates the results. That's the opposite of random testing since they knew which batches were gonna be tested.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GigaPaladin View Post
    The fact that DS knew about the test beforehand invalidates the results. That's the opposite of random testing since they knew which batches were gonna be tested.
    No, this makes no sense.
  15. Banned

The new craze did nothing for me. Gaspari Detonate is far more intense. No 'amped' feeling with new craze, it's just like other PWOs.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by KerplunkDS View Post
    No, this makes no sense.
    So they set up and coordinated the tests but they were conducted at random..Lol
  17. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KerplunkDS View Post
    No, this makes no sense.
    He is quite correct. Sampling bias.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. new test results
    By hardasnails1973 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-28-2007, 07:11 AM
  2. New Lab Results (need help with proper course of action)
    By Mbmartin in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-03-2007, 05:57 PM
  3. New Test Results - JesusReagan
    By JesusReagan in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 12:44 PM
  4. new andro results
    By calvin6697 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-04-2007, 06:27 PM
  5. new lab results