Help Put My Cutting Stack Together

ayanes35

ayanes35

Awards
Alright, so I'm almost half way through my run of X-Factor Advanced, I just finished Alphamine and I want to throw some more supps in the mix to help me get ready for my first physique show in the last week of July. I'm just doing what my coach tells me in regards to training and nutrition but the supps are on me.

Sitting at 178lbs
Approximately 8-9% BF

On hand I have:
1 month left of X-Factor Advanced
1 DCP (original)
1 D-Pol Powder
1 Forerunner Labs: Reboot

I've never used DCP, D-Pol or Reboot but I feel like they can help me in this last month to help me maintain as much lean mass at my caloric deficit, drop a few more lbs and dry up a bit. If you guys think I'm wasting my time then tell me and I'll save what I don't use for later. Any help is appreciated though!

What should I take and when should I start if my show is the 27th of July.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Those others should be OK if that is what you have and don't want to buy more, but getting more Alphamine would certainly be a plus!

ayanes35

ayanes35

Awards
Those others should be OK if that is what you have and don't want to buy more, but getting more Alphamine would certainly be a plus!
Money is pretty tight at the moment but I've absolutely loved Alphamine so far! I was going to get another tub soon if I could but if not I was just going to do the best with what I have :)

I was thinking about starting next week on DCP, adding D-Pol a week later, then starting Reboot two weeks after D-Pol which should last me right up until show day!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can always add Synthetic Supplements Forskolin-95 and/or RK to any cutting stack.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Agreed with R1, Analyzed Research Forskolin-95 is sabinsa licensed for quality and has real human data (more than one study) showing increased LBm and reduced fat mass. I personally run it as often as possible and hate having to cycle off

ayanes35

ayanes35

Awards
Agreed with R1, Analyzed Research Forskolin-95 is sabinsa licensed for quality and has real human data (more than one study) showing increased LBm and reduced fat mass. I personally run it as often as possible and hate having to cycle off
I'll definitely look into it but I still would like some timing advice for the supps I have on hand if I can't get to anything else :(

Younglifter16

Awards
I'll definitely look into it but I still would like some timing advice for the supps I have on hand if I can't get to anything else :(
both dpol and reboot have 3 grams of DAA. Take one or the other. Im inclined to say use the reboot since it has cortisol reducers which work well when dieting.

4 caps XFA 30-45 minutes pre workout.

DCP is good but it can make you hold a little water so stop it a week before your show. Dose it as the label says.
]
get that PES alphamine right back into your stack too.

ayanes35

ayanes35

Awards
both dpol and reboot have 3 grams of DAA. Take one or the other. Im inclined to say use the reboot since it has cortisol reducers which work well when dieting.

4 caps XFA 30-45 minutes pre workout.

DCP is good but it can make you hold a little water so stop it a week before your show. Dose it as the label says.
]
get that PES alphamine right back into your stack too.
I have the new formula of reboot. No DAA in it which is why I wanted to run the D-Pol with it. I read about the water weight with DCP so that's why I plan to just start it next week.

Would the new Alpha T2 work instead of Alphamine or is Alphamine the best fit?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DCP OG version is a very good product, I don't think you will be disappointed in it. Never used Reboot or D-pol. But Xfactor advanced is an awesome product one of my favorites.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have the new formula of reboot. No DAA in it which is why I wanted to run the D-Pol with it. I read about the water weight with DCP so that's why I plan to just start it next week.

Would the new Alpha T2 work instead of Alphamine or is Alphamine the best fit?
Can't go wrong with the new AT2 or Alphamine, or if you can, stack them :).

Aryon

Aryon

Awards
How much direct fat loss, realistically, will these supps get rid of? Excluding diet and caloric deficit.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
How much direct fat loss, realistically, will these supps get rid of? Excluding diet and caloric deficit.
Alphamine/Alpha-T2 will target a good bit of stubborn fat while simultaneously sparing muscle. That's something a caloric deficit can't do

Aryon

Aryon

Awards
Alphamine/Alpha-T2 will target a good bit of stubborn fat while simultaneously sparing muscle. That's something a caloric deficit can't do
Thanks for the insight.

ayanes35

ayanes35

Awards
Crap... My show is a week earlier than expected. Should I run DCP and stop early to allow for water retention issues to subside? Would a 3 week run at normal dosing be worth it? Should I up the dose and use the whole bottle? Now I'm in a bind...