Help Put My Cutting Stack Together

  1. New Member
    ayanes35's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    287078
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    56.47%

    Help Put My Cutting Stack Together


    Alright, so I'm almost half way through my run of X-Factor Advanced, I just finished Alphamine and I want to throw some more supps in the mix to help me get ready for my first physique show in the last week of July. I'm just doing what my coach tells me in regards to training and nutrition but the supps are on me.

    Sitting at 178lbs
    Approximately 8-9% BF

    On hand I have:
    1 month left of X-Factor Advanced
    1 DCP (original)
    1 D-Pol Powder
    1 Forerunner Labs: Reboot

    I've never used DCP, D-Pol or Reboot but I feel like they can help me in this last month to help me maintain as much lean mass at my caloric deficit, drop a few more lbs and dry up a bit. If you guys think I'm wasting my time then tell me and I'll save what I don't use for later. Any help is appreciated though!

    What should I take and when should I start if my show is the 27th of July.
    NPC Competitor
    2013 NPC Arizona Open - 2nd Place Men's Physique Class A
    Time to get ready to hit the national stage!

  2. Senior Member
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,822
    Rep Power
    1236079
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    87.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Those others should be OK if that is what you have and don't want to buy more, but getting more Alphamine would certainly be a plus!
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  3. New Member
    ayanes35's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    287078
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    56.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Those others should be OK if that is what you have and don't want to buy more, but getting more Alphamine would certainly be a plus!
    Money is pretty tight at the moment but I've absolutely loved Alphamine so far! I was going to get another tub soon if I could but if not I was just going to do the best with what I have

    I was thinking about starting next week on DCP, adding D-Pol a week later, then starting Reboot two weeks after D-Pol which should last me right up until show day!
    NPC Competitor
    2013 NPC Arizona Open - 2nd Place Men's Physique Class A
    Time to get ready to hit the national stage!
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,233
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    you can always add Synthetic Supplements Forskolin-95 and/or RK to any cutting stack.
  5. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,667
    Rep Power
    6857186
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    43.38%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Agreed with R1, Analyzed Research Forskolin-95 is sabinsa licensed for quality and has real human data (more than one study) showing increased LBm and reduced fat mass. I personally run it as often as possible and hate having to cycle off
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  6. New Member
    ayanes35's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    287078
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    56.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Agreed with R1, Analyzed Research Forskolin-95 is sabinsa licensed for quality and has real human data (more than one study) showing increased LBm and reduced fat mass. I personally run it as often as possible and hate having to cycle off
    I'll definitely look into it but I still would like some timing advice for the supps I have on hand if I can't get to anything else
    NPC Competitor
    2013 NPC Arizona Open - 2nd Place Men's Physique Class A
    Time to get ready to hit the national stage!
  7. New Member
    Younglifter16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    238
    Rep Power
    164738
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    51.08%

    Quote Originally Posted by ayanes35 View Post
    I'll definitely look into it but I still would like some timing advice for the supps I have on hand if I can't get to anything else
    both dpol and reboot have 3 grams of DAA. Take one or the other. Im inclined to say use the reboot since it has cortisol reducers which work well when dieting.

    4 caps XFA 30-45 minutes pre workout.

    DCP is good but it can make you hold a little water so stop it a week before your show. Dose it as the label says.
    ]
    get that PES alphamine right back into your stack too.
  8. New Member
    ayanes35's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    287078
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    56.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by Younglifter16 View Post

    both dpol and reboot have 3 grams of DAA. Take one or the other. Im inclined to say use the reboot since it has cortisol reducers which work well when dieting.

    4 caps XFA 30-45 minutes pre workout.

    DCP is good but it can make you hold a little water so stop it a week before your show. Dose it as the label says.
    ]
    get that PES alphamine right back into your stack too.
    I have the new formula of reboot. No DAA in it which is why I wanted to run the D-Pol with it. I read about the water weight with DCP so that's why I plan to just start it next week.

    Would the new Alpha T2 work instead of Alphamine or is Alphamine the best fit?
    NPC Competitor
    2013 NPC Arizona Open - 2nd Place Men's Physique Class A
    Time to get ready to hit the national stage!
  9. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,370
    Rep Power
    2765919
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    63.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    DCP OG version is a very good product, I don't think you will be disappointed in it. Never used Reboot or D-pol. But Xfactor advanced is an awesome product one of my favorites.
  10. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,197
    Rep Power
    6576359
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    5.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ayanes35 View Post
    I have the new formula of reboot. No DAA in it which is why I wanted to run the D-Pol with it. I read about the water weight with DCP so that's why I plan to just start it next week.

    Would the new Alpha T2 work instead of Alphamine or is Alphamine the best fit?
    Can't go wrong with the new AT2 or Alphamine, or if you can, stack them .
  11. New Member
    Aryon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    12107
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    73%

    How much direct fat loss, realistically, will these supps get rid of? Excluding diet and caloric deficit.
  12. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,667
    Rep Power
    6857186
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    43.38%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Aryon View Post
    How much direct fat loss, realistically, will these supps get rid of? Excluding diet and caloric deficit.
    Alphamine/Alpha-T2 will target a good bit of stubborn fat while simultaneously sparing muscle. That's something a caloric deficit can't do
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  13. New Member
    Aryon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    12107
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    73%

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Alphamine/Alpha-T2 will target a good bit of stubborn fat while simultaneously sparing muscle. That's something a caloric deficit can't do
    Thanks for the insight.
  14. New Member
    ayanes35's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    287078
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    56.47%

    Crap... My show is a week earlier than expected. Should I run DCP and stop early to allow for water retention issues to subside? Would a 3 week run at normal dosing be worth it? Should I up the dose and use the whole bottle? Now I'm in a bind...
    NPC Competitor
    2013 NPC Arizona Open - 2nd Place Men's Physique Class A
    Time to get ready to hit the national stage!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. putting a bulking stack together for my bro
    By just93 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-30-2008, 03:47 PM
  2. help with my cutting stack
    By nolinenowait in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 12:24 AM
  3. Help with my Cutting Routine
    By Molehonea in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-12-2004, 10:36 AM
  4. Critique My cutting stack.
    By DreamWeaver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-25-2003, 09:31 AM
  5. my cutting stack
    By primal1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-14-2003, 07:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in