Egg Protein Powder - AnabolicMinds.com

Egg Protein Powder

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Egg Protein Powder

I decided to switch over from pure whey protein isolate powder to egg protein powder. Now do u guys think that my muscles r still gettin all the proteins that they need in the same amount of time? Cuz I kno whey isolate is the fasting digesting protein powder u can use. Plus is the quality of egg protein jus as good as pure whey isolate? What's ur guys take on it?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Protein digestion time is irrelevant.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Really u think?
    Plus I was think egg protein would b a good chocie 4 a cuting phase because it seems like a leaner choice...Nd beef protein would b a good choice 4 a bulking phase...
    •   

4. New Member

Why not just eat REAL eggs and REAL beef?

As far as the whey and egg powders go, they're about the same. Pick one that you like and go with it.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by 609dean View Post
    Really u think?
    Plus I was think egg protein would b a good chocie 4 a cuting phase because it seems like a leaner choice...Nd beef protein would b a good choice 4 a bulking phase...
    The type of protein you use has no bearing on what type of dieting you do. If you're cutting, maintain a caloric deficit. If you're bulking, maintain a caloric surplus.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

As far as being lean, you can find isolates that have very low fats and carbs. You could always just use egg whites and eat a real meal, which is my preference. Agree with the caloric deficit being the main thing that determines your fat loss.
  7. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Egg protein powder is low quality, much lower than cooked eggs. The biological value of egg protein rises significantly after cooking to one of the highest out there. So eat your eggs
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Egg protein powder is low quality, much lower than cooked eggs. The biological value of egg protein rises significantly after cooking to one of the highest out there. So eat your eggs
    This is consistent with what I have learned. I do love my eggs!
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

I feel that using egg protein might b alot healther 4 u. Plus lighter nd easier to digest
  10. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I feel that using egg protein might b alot healther 4 u. Plus lighter nd easier to digest
    Why do you feel it is "healthier"??

If you want to use it go ahead, there were several helpful posts in here so I wouldn't just ignore them...
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  11. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The smell you're going to create breaking wind on the egg protein is pretty unbearable. FWIW. Lol
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnyboombots View Post

The smell you're going to create breaking wind on the egg protein is pretty unbearable. FWIW. Lol
    Second this^^^! Decided to try egg protein for a change. What a mistake! I can clear myself out of the room with passing gas! LMAO
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnyboombots View Post
    nahh dude that's what is was thinking but nah, whey is 10x worse lol at least 4 me lol
  14. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Question, how about drinking pasteurized liquid egg whites as the way it is? Is the bio-availability lower or higher than cooked egg whites?
  15. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by sisi1887 View Post
    Question, how about drinking pasteurized liquid egg whites as the way it is? Is the bio-availability lower or higher than cooked egg whites?
    Lower. This is one case where "denaturing" is for the better
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  16. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Second this^^^! Decided to try egg protein for a change. What a mistake! I can clear myself out of the room with passing gas! LMAO
    Yea you're really not fit to be around other humans, it starts to become difficult especially at work. Always leaving the room trying to find a place to be alone so you can rip one and hoping nobody walks by. Lol I finally had to stop drinking them.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  234 lbs.

Whole food protein ftw bro... Powders are supplemental and for convenience. Solid, smart training focusing on progression and technique technique technique technique and technique in basic compound lifts as well as quality sleep and food will pay dividends beyond your wildest dreams. Skip the muscle comic routines and focus on mastery of the basics... Lift, eat, sleep lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. Egg protein powder?
    By chainsaw2 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-07-2012, 08:54 PM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-16-2004, 08:54 AM
  3. Universal - Milk & Egg Protein
    By Nelson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-16-2003, 12:24 AM
  4. best protein powder brand and type?