trouble with noots

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried both aniracetam and alcar, and both of them had the opposite effect of what i was hoping for. I couldn't process thoughts, and they made me anxious. I had really high hopes for both of these, but apparently my body chemistry isn't cut out for these substances. Has anyone else had these types of issues with noots? I do take phenibut and sometimes 5htp with no problem, but they're more for getting into that relaxed state, and they work pretty well. I was really looking for a mental edge from the aniracetam and alcar, but like I said, they had me feeling confused and unable to think straight.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
It's a tricky thing to dial in. It's taken me forever to find a piracetam/choline dose that works. I would start with a very low dose for awhile and work slowly upwards if it is treating you OK. If not, well, no supp is for everyone.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Antaeus Labs Demiurge made me feel anxious like that. It made me feel like I was about to pass out or I just got hit in the head for about 15 minutes straight and then that went away and I felt absolutely nothing. I was so nervous and jittery, it was an awful experience. Never again.