abliderate advanced - AnabolicMinds.com

abliderate advanced

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

abliderate advanced

Now that im getting closer to my bf goal i ordered my first topical, abliderate advanced. Im going to shave my abdomen hair and exfoliate before use, but im looking for some real world advice from folks who have used it. Diet and training are in check. Not trying to be a bodybuilder, but ive lost 60# and trying to get some stubborn fat and make my abs more visible. Thanks.

2. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You picked the right product, my friend. It is a favorite of many members on the board. Those who have used it have experienced great success.

Abliderate Advanced takes advantage of the innovative localized carrier to ONLY suppress the 11b-HSD enzyme expresses in the adipose tissue around your midsection (application area), this reducing cortisol conversion in those areas. The effect is rapid and dramatic reduction in Visceral Adipose and waist circumference.

Apply AA once in the morning after showering and exfoliating (with soap like Java Lather) and you are set. There is no need for a second application in the evening.
    EvoMuse
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    You picked the right product, my friend. It is a favorite of many members on the board. Those who have used it have experienced great success.

Abliderate Advanced takes advantage of the innovative localized carrier to ONLY suppress the 11b-HSD enzyme expresses in the adipose tissue around your midsection (application area), this reducing cortisol conversion in those areas. The effect is rapid and dramatic reduction in Visceral Adipose and waist circumference.

Apply AA once in the morning after showering and exfoliating (with soap like Java Lather) and you are set. There is no need for a second application in the evening.
    Thanks man, exactly the kind of responses im looking for.
    •   

4. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kenny76 View Post

Thanks man, exactly the kind of responses im looking for.
    Absolutely, not a problem. We'll get some other members' anecdotes with the product soon.
    EvoMuse
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

I liked AA in the morning after a shower. Wash your hands very well, don't touch genitals or you will wish you were dead. Even washing my hands multiple times and going to urinate hours later i was in serious burning zone lol.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    I liked AA in the morning after a shower. Wash your hands very well, don't touch genitals or you will wish you were dead. Even washing my hands multiple times and going to urinate hours later i was in serious burning zone lol.
    you think surgical gloves might be a good idea?
  7. Senior Member

Yes, thanks for mentioning that, Rhadam.

You could use any type of latex glove if you would like.
    EvoMuse
  8. Banned

Reputation Reputation

Side effects one may get with AA? Stimulant effect? Thanks
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If you got em i would use them. I used them when i have used eviscerate in the past. AA looks like a great product its one of the few products of Matt's i haven't tried.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post

If you got em i would use them. I used them when i have used eviscerate in the past. AA looks like a great product its one of the few products of Matt's i haven't tried.
    Ill get some. Dont want fire crotch.
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just read about this java lather soap. I'm gonna have to get me a few bars of that stuff. Sounds cool.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

No no no, abliterate no burn.. you are thinking eviscerate!!!

mike
  13. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Just read about this java lather soap. I'm gonna have to get me a few bars of that stuff. Sounds cool.
    I've been contemplating getting me some for a while now.
  14. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

No no no, abliterate no burn.. you are thinking eviscerate!!!

mike
    And for those who don't want the Eviscerate burn, we have the Burn-Free Eviscerate.
    EvoMuse
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.

I have both Evicerate and AA. Evicerate has worked well for me but haven't used AA. Would u recommend one AM and one PM or is it a waste to use both at same time.
  16. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by jpgabrano View Post
    I have both Evicerate and AA. Evicerate has worked well for me but haven't used AA. Would u recommend one AM and one PM or is it a waste to use both at same time.
    Many of people have used both Eviscerate and AA. If you are going to use both, apply AA in the morning (preferably after exfoliating). Let the AA application dry, and then apply Eviscerate (if you are applying in the same area). You could apply Eviscerate again in the evening if you choose. However, only one application of AA is needed.

If you are looking to run one of them first, use AA if you are looking to reduce VAT. Then, you could run Eviscerate afterward.
    EvoMuse
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

Does it make a difference if AA is applied pre workout or not? The reason I ask is that I used eviscerate last summer and a lot of people liked applying it pre workout. But with my schedule, I wake up and head to the gym right away and shower afterwards. And it sounds like AA is best used after a shower.
  18. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by topcop8p8 View Post
    Does it make a difference if AA is applied pre workout or not? The reason I ask is that I used eviscerate last summer and a lot of people liked applying it pre workout. But with my schedule, I wake up and head to the gym right away and shower afterwards. And it sounds like AA is best used after a shower.
    If you are going to workout in the morning, you may want to shift the AA in the evening. Even though AA dries in minutes, I would apply after working out in the evening. Preworkout cortisol has its benefits.
    EvoMuse
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by domore

If you are going to workout in the morning, you may want to shift the AA in the evening. Even though AA dries in minutes, I would apply after working out in the evening. Preworkout cortisol has its benefits.
    Thanks. That's the way I had planned on using it, but just wanted to get it cleared up. Supposed to be here Friday, excited to try it!
  20. Professional Member

Looks like domore has this pretty well covered.

AA doesn't burn like criticalbench said, it's Eviscerate that has the cap in it. Course now with burn free Eviscerate no reason to ever heat up! I always use java lather before applying, but this isn't a requirement.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    And for those who don't want the Eviscerate burn, we have the Burn-Free Eviscerate.
    Im not a bitch.. ill stick to smolder haha
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

4 days in on aa and i seem to get slight dizziness/nausea. Anyone else experience this or maybe have an explanation otherwise?
  23. Professional Member

4 days in on aa and i seem to get slight dizziness/nausea. Anyone else experience this or maybe have an explanation otherwise?
    This is quite odd. I don't know that we have ever heard of anyone else experiencing this? Is it temporary? Maybe try taking a few days off to make sure it's the AA then trying again.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post

This is quite odd. I don't know that we have ever heard of anyone else experiencing this? Is it temporary? Maybe try taking a few days off to make sure it's the AA then trying again.
    Its temporary. Im pretty sure its aa, its the only thing new ive been using. Only once was it even much of a problem though. Gonna try it at least once more then take a couple days off and see.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Thank you Abliderate Advanced and Eviscerate
    By firedrake in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 12:29 AM
  2. Price Jumped on Abliderate Advanced
    By vudoo in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-22-2012, 10:22 AM
  3. Ordered abliderate advanced over a week ago
    By dlucks in forum Genomyx