Guys I need your help with supp intake for my workouts
- 06-14-2013, 03:26 PM
Guys I need your help with supp intake for my workouts
Alright so I'm going to be going pretty hard for 6 weeks I'm at 19% bodyfat which was checked by a 24 hour fitness trainer.. Not sure how accurate that is as they checked it with my underarmour shirt on..
Anyways.. I entered this challenge that lasts 6 weeks and I need to get as toned as possible which is why I'm going for this program that is 4 weeks long and has 2 workouts per day one in the morning that's a heavy lifting lower rep and one in the evening that is a lower weight but higher rep of the same muscle group. 6 meals a day, 5 of which are liquid blended up stuff mostly greens and one meal that's solid meat and vegetables in the amount of however much I want.
Here's my problem.. My supplement stack right now is: Alphamine, Alpha T2, Erase Pro, Anabeta Elite, and Enhanced. I'm about to get my Orange triad in the mail and will be using modern BCAA as well.
My question.. How the eff do I take my stack with 2 workouts a day? My main concerns are the Anabeta elite, enhanced, and the versa 1 which tell me to take them before my workout.. Should I just take them before my 2nd workout in the evening? I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to do more than 3 scoops of alphamine in 24 hours because it says so on the tub and if I took a pre workout twice a day I'm not sure what would happen.
Any suggestions for me?
- 06-14-2013, 04:03 PM
It's probably not too accurate but that's not a big deal. Your program sounds bad. How about doing a split of cardio in the AM semi-fasted, and then lifting at night? Or lifting in the morning and then cardio at night? Your nutrition plan sounds aweful.
I can't really comment on the supps but i'm sure a PES rep will chime in soon.
06-14-2013, 04:07 PM
Need to go really hard for these 6 weeks..
06-14-2013, 04:13 PM
But to answer your questions
1. 2 workouts - 4 pills of anabeta elite a day - 2 before 1st workout - 2 before 2nd...not too complicated.
2. Versa-1: take before 1st workout of the day and upon waking on off days
3. Enhanced: * you should first try enhanced and alphamine by themselves before stacking the two because some love the stim from just one or even less than a scoop of both individual products. Now, a few options:
A) Take 1 scoop of enhanced with .5-1 scoop alphamine before 1st workout and 1 scoop alphamine with .5-1 scoop enhanced before second workout. (Make sure second workout is before 5-6pm or you might have trouble sleeping that night b/c of the stim).
B)take alphamine before one workout and enhanced before the other (keeping in mind try and take before 4-5-6 pm, it will be user dependent)
Or (C) *IMO id just make things a lot less complicated and save either enhanced or alphamine for when the other runs out. Since your looking to cut id run alphamine and alpha-t2 and save enhanced for when your alphamine runs out.
4. id probably save the versa-1 for once your anabeta elite runs out and just run alphat2, alphamine, and anabeta elite and for 4 weeks then run enhanced and versa 1. You could also consider running erase pro for 8 weeks by running it every other day.
Wks 1-4 alphamine, anabeta elite, alphat2, erase pro eod
Wks 4-8 enhanced, versa-1, erase pro eod
06-14-2013, 04:14 PM
Alphamine is about 100-125mg of Caffeine I believe so 3 scoops for the day puts ya around 300-375mg, Enhanced is 125mg of caffeine as well. Everyone has their own tolerance levels but id try not to exceed 600mgs in the day just from past readings. Orange triad and Modern seems like a waste of product as I used them at 2 different times and saw great recovery just from using one then switching to another. Just ensure you sit down and do a stem count. You do any cardio? These 2x day workouts are comprised of what? The heavy lifting AM then reps in the pm really depend on the modes of exercise utilized on the day of. Poke around some of the guys training logs who lift multiple times a day and see if they have any tips.
Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295
06-14-2013, 05:42 PM
Thanks for the help guys.. If anyone is feeling generous and has time to review this thing for me the program in question is below but you have to replace the (DOT) with a . and remove the spaces.. Thanks again!www (DOT) bodybuilding (DOT) com/fun/mft28-greg-plitts-4-week-military-fitness-trainer-by-met-rx (DOT) html
06-14-2013, 07:04 PM
I like most of how Jswain laid it out for you.
Honestly not sure if I am a fan of the programming but if you are dead set on the twice a day trianing:
1) Just go 1-2 scoops Alphamine + 1 AT2 + 2 ABE + EP before the first workout. If the second workout isn't too late (as in the stims will keep you up) then 1 scoop Alphamine + 2 AT2 + 2 ABE before the second lift.
2) Just go with 1 scoop ModernBCAA prior to each session if you choose to use it.
3) No need to go crazy on the stims so I'd save Enhanced for later or just drop one of the Alphamine doses and replace it with Enhanced.
4) If you insist on twice a day training please ensure a solid caloric intake. Don't go to twice a day and cut calories a lot...training in two days should have you burning quite a bit.
Don't miss out on the next deal:http://pescience.com/insider
Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
06-14-2013, 07:34 PM
I'm not dead set on the twice a day training I was just thinking that I might get the best results from that..
If anyone has a program that would yield better results than this one please please please let me know! (hint hint)
I've got 6 weeks to transform as dramatic as possible..
Also have AP, orange triad, and the oxyelite protein on the way..
06-14-2013, 07:51 PM
The problem I have is that you have 6 weeks to lose as much as possible, which is a poor target. The reason is, is that this type of strategy encourages undereating and over training (not the syndrome, just trying to do too much stuff in a single day) which will subsequently leave you under recovered and burnt out.
Just my .2 cents
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
06-14-2013, 09:25 PM
Yeaa screw that stupid 4 week program lol
Found a better one that actually lasts 6 weeks
www (DOT) bodybuilding (DOT) com/fun/jim-stoppani-six-week-shortcut-to-shred (DOT) html
And I'm not stim sensitive at all.. I can drink a large can of redbull and fall asleep 10 minutes later.. Something is wrong with me.. Lol
Similar Forum Threads
- By R6AAC in forum Female FitnessReplies: 2Last Post: 07-15-2009, 02:13 AM
- By Gtarzan81 in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2009, 11:51 AM
- By romanreid in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-24-2007, 11:18 PM
- By 300Fan in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 04-29-2007, 05:17 PM
- By good_guye28 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2003, 06:28 PM