What's everyone doing/taking for liver health

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bigadam73 View Post
    I started really focusing on liver health after my bloods came back with signs of hemochromatosis. My iron level was largely elevated along with liver enzyme levels

    I went through multiple liver tests to see of my liver damaged. Liver biopsy, MRI, ultrasound, lots of blood work.
    After 2 months of "cleansing" my levels finally went back to normal.
    At the time is was taking multiple supps along with alcohol here and there.
    Now I watch what I take, regular blood and rarely drink. Levels have stayed normal and I intend to keep them that way
    glad you caught it in time, i drank heavily for over 30 years...did some permanent damage!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!


  2. Check out Formutech Restore, really well rounded formula including NAC and SAMe. I have a few logs going on it in the supp logs section right now. Look for mkretz and pistol's logs
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Check out Formutech Restore, really well rounded formula including NAC and SAMe. I have a few logs going on it in the supp logs section right now. Look for mkretz and pistol's logs
    Will do. Looks good

  4. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Check out Formutech Restore, really well rounded formula including NAC and SAMe. I have a few logs going on it in the supp logs section right now. Look for mkretz and pistol's logs
    It looks good but 108 caps/btl and 4 caps 1-2x day! I'm no math major but 108/8 is like not many.

    I guess they're really trying to keep a price point regardless of how many days 1 bottle would get you. I guess if you just understand you will need multiple bottles to garner any liver healing.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

    It looks good but 108 caps/btl and 4 caps 1-2x day! I'm no math major but 108/8 is like not many.

    I guess they're really trying to keep a price point regardless of how many days 1 bottle would get you. I guess if you just understand you will need multiple bottles to garner any liver healing.
    Dosage is relative to need too. You might need 8 on cycle, but 4 is fine for pct or maintenance
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    I ve used Tudca, but my bloods were no different then on liver care, milk thistle, red yeast rice and cranberry

    Blood were near identical 6 months a part and te only difference in sups were the liver health and blood pressure. I dropped red yeast rice which I didn't really need I have low bp, used Tudca instead of milk thistle and liver care. The Tudca is costly vs the liver care and milk thistle. I believe I got 180 doses of Hymilaya Liver Care for less ten 20 and milk thistle for 10

    Agreed.. I've used several tudca products.. my my liver values were no better than NAC alone.. NAC is pennies a month.

    Molecular Nutrition Liver stabil is solid imo.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  7. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

    Agreed.. I've used several tudca products.. my my liver values were no better than NAC alone.. NAC is pennies a month.

    Molecular Nutrition Liver stabil is solid imo.
    I dont trust many of the TUDCA products on the market. And theres really no reason to overpay for it when NAC is readily available and super affordable.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    I dont trust many of the TUDCA products on the market. And theres really no reason to overpay for it when NAC is readily available and super affordable.
    i 100% disagree with this...tudca worked far better at lowering my liver values, and when it comes to protecting my liver 'super affordable' is not my main objective!!!


    geez
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post

    I dont trust many of the TUDCA products on the market. And theres really no reason to overpay for it when NAC is readily available and super affordable.
    I agree with trusting some companies TUDCA products I've only bought Omega's and Nutraplanets though myself.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    i 100% disagree with this...tudca worked far better at lowering my liver values, and when it comes to protecting my liver 'super affordable' is not my main objective!!!

    geez
    Even with pharma grade udca, nac did a damn good job in comparison.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  11. Msn supposedly helps the liver, its also great for your skin/hair and joints

    tryed liv-a-new and liv-52 from ebay, no idea if they work as I havnt done any blood work

    nac together with selen could also be a mild testoboster

  12. N2Guard and Cycle Assist have excellent ingredient profiles for organ support.

  13. Liv52 and NAC.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/

  14. Quote Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    Liv52 and NAC.
    liv52 can be bought for pennies.. well worth it imo.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  15. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

    liv52 can be bought for pennies.. well worth it imo.
    True you can find it fairly cheap anymore.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What does everyone do for post-workout ?
    By turbolag86 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 01:33 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-01-2009, 01:32 AM
  3. What is everyone doing for 4th of July?
    By Wendy21 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 08:19 PM
  4. SAMe for Liver Health
    By oswizzle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-18-2006, 05:42 PM
  5. SAMe for liver health?
    By WheyGood in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-02-2006, 07:33 PM
Log in
Log in