What's everyone doing/taking for liver health

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    A lot of things work, I'm just a fan of cost-per-benefit ratios.

    hell yeah....no arguement here!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID


  2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    geez, am i the only fan of tudca? this stuff really works...
    I keep meaning to pick some of that up..otherwise, liver assist XT and CA for me...
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post

    I keep meaning to pick some of that up..otherwise, liver assist XT and CA for me...
    It must be expensive to source because it's either a) expensive to me or b) out of stock c) not available for me to buy in bulk powder

  4. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I keep meaning to pick some of that up..otherwise, liver assist XT and CA for me...
    i was taken off test cyp because of high liver values....after 2 months of tudca my values were back in range enough that my doc was willing to let me try androderm. i have continued to use tudca and my liver values have been within range ever since.....my doc was and is amazed by how much my liver values have improved!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  5. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    Cycle Assist and/or Liver Assist XT, good to go.
    These two for sure

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements

    •   
       


  6. Liv52 is the best product on the market. I have used this for almost three years and it has worked really well so far. I got my blood work back and it was right on track thanks to my liver enzymes being normal. This is the product I would say for you. I would stack this with the milk thistle as well these two products work hand in hand.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    Liv52 is the best product on the market. I have used this for almost three years and it has worked really well so far. I got my blood work back and it was right on track thanks to my liver enzymes being normal. This is the product I would say for you. I would stack this with the milk thistle as well these two products work hand in hand.
    Love it. And if you know where to look you can find it very cheap

  8. AI cycle support is good for on cycle. But specifically liver oriented
    CELTIC LABS REP

  9. AI cycle support is awesome for a total on cycle product. And it's on sale now, I had to pick up a few. I like it off cycle at one scoop a day for general health. For just the liver, I don't have bloodwork but TUDCA made me feel better on cycle. Hard to explain. If u buy liv.52 DS in bulk u can sometimes find really cheap prices. Shipping is slow tho.
    CELTIC LABS REP

  10. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    AI cycle support is awesome for a total on cycle product. And it's on sale now, I had to pick up a few. I like it off cycle at one scoop a day for general health. For just the liver, I don't have bloodwork but TUDCA made me feel better on cycle. Hard to explain. If u buy liv.52 DS in bulk u can sometimes find really cheap prices. Shipping is slow tho.
    TUDCA is great stuff for on cycle support for liver. I've seen a few people's bloodwork while they used it to prove its effectiveness to me. Hard to get your hands on it at times but worth it in my opinion.

  11. Take a look at Restore. Excellent Liver product.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/f...-capsules.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Brucega View Post
    Take a look at Restore. Excellent Liver product.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/f...-capsules.html
    Have had excellent reviews with this. A few people on PHF really liked it too.

    Has a great profile, good cost, and excellent results.

    I'll be running it next month as I am going into a full off season to recoupe. Hit 5 shows in 7 months so its time to vege out and let the body rest.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bigadam73 View Post

    Sounds promising. Anybody use AI cycle support? How's the flavor?
    Disgusting, ruins a shake. I do have a couple friends that just dump the powder in their mouth and wash it down. As for me, I think the powder just ruins foods an when your showing or cutting your limited on what you eat so why ruin a meal if you don't have too. But it does have a good profile.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    geez, am i the only fan of tudca? this stuff really works...
    I ve used Tudca, but my bloods were no different then on liver care, milk thistle, red yeast rice and cranberry

    Blood were near identical 6 months a part and te only difference in sups were the liver health and blood pressure. I dropped red yeast rice which I didn't really need I have low bp, used Tudca instead of milk thistle and liver care. The Tudca is costly vs the liver care and milk thistle. I believe I got 180 doses of Hymilaya Liver Care for less ten 20 and milk thistle for 10
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  15. Is is possible to take too much liver support? Any negative sides from over doing it/mixing multiple support supps?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Brucega View Post
    Take a look at Restore. Excellent Liver product.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/f...-capsules.html
    Is that label correct? You would need 2 serving a day for effective dosages per day which means you would only have 12.5 days worth.
    I 'm looking at it on mobile so I may be missing something

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements


  17. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    I ve used Tudca, but my bloods were no different then on liver care, milk thistle, red yeast rice and cranberry

    Blood were near identical 6 months a part and te only difference in sups were the liver health and blood pressure. I dropped red yeast rice which I didn't really need I have low bp, used Tudca instead of milk thistle and liver care. The Tudca is costly vs the liver care and milk thistle. I believe I got 180 doses of Hymilaya Liver Care for less ten 20 and milk thistle for 10
    i am a recovering alcoholic, my liver values have been borderline for many years. i have been using puritans pride liv-a new at 4 caps daily for over 6 years now[milk thistle 100mg stadardized to contain 80% silymarin, 80mg]so that is 400mg milk thistle daily, plus tmg 175mg...nac 100mg...ala 75mg-per cap. my liver values went thru the roof even while taking this...2 months on tudca and my values were back to an acceptable level. i have been on tudca ever since and liver values have only decreased slightly, but more importantly have not gone up.


    you talk about cost...how much is your liver worth to you???? mine is worth more than the cost of tudca, bet on it!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    i am a recovering alcoholic, my liver values have been borderline for many years. i have been using puritans pride liv-a new at 4 caps daily for over 6 years now[milk thistle 100mg stadardized to contain 80% silymarin, 80mg]so that is 400mg milk thistle daily, plus tmg 175mg...nac 100mg...ala 75mg. my liver values went thru the roof even while taking this...2 months on tudca and my values were back to an acceptable level. i have been on tudca ever since and liver values have only decreased slightly, but more importantly have not gone up.

    you talk about cost...how much is your liver worth to you???? mine is worth more than the cost of tudca, bet on it!!!!
    I think lots of guys don't understand how important this is and take their liver for granted

  19. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    I think lots of guys don't understand how important this is and take their liver for granted
    indeed...until they have problems!!!


    a few bucks should not be the determining factor in choosing the best liver protector. i am a true believer in tudca....take it for what it's worth.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  20. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    I think lots of guys don't understand how important this is and take their liver for granted
    I started really focusing on liver health after my bloods came back with signs of hemochromatosis. My iron level was largely elevated along with liver enzyme levels

    I went through multiple liver tests to see of my liver damaged. Liver biopsy, MRI, ultrasound, lots of blood work.
    After 2 months of "cleansing" my levels finally went back to normal.
    At the time is was taking multiple supps along with alcohol here and there.
    Now I watch what I take, regular blood and rarely drink. Levels have stayed normal and I intend to keep them that way

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bigadam73 View Post
    I started really focusing on liver health after my bloods came back with signs of hemochromatosis. My iron level was largely elevated along with liver enzyme levels

    I went through multiple liver tests to see of my liver damaged. Liver biopsy, MRI, ultrasound, lots of blood work.
    After 2 months of "cleansing" my levels finally went back to normal.
    At the time is was taking multiple supps along with alcohol here and there.
    Now I watch what I take, regular blood and rarely drink. Levels have stayed normal and I intend to keep them that way
    glad you caught it in time, i drank heavily for over 30 years...did some permanent damage!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  22. Check out Formutech Restore, really well rounded formula including NAC and SAMe. I have a few logs going on it in the supp logs section right now. Look for mkretz and pistol's logs
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  23. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Check out Formutech Restore, really well rounded formula including NAC and SAMe. I have a few logs going on it in the supp logs section right now. Look for mkretz and pistol's logs
    Will do. Looks good

  24. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Check out Formutech Restore, really well rounded formula including NAC and SAMe. I have a few logs going on it in the supp logs section right now. Look for mkretz and pistol's logs
    It looks good but 108 caps/btl and 4 caps 1-2x day! I'm no math major but 108/8 is like not many.

    I guess they're really trying to keep a price point regardless of how many days 1 bottle would get you. I guess if you just understand you will need multiple bottles to garner any liver healing.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

    It looks good but 108 caps/btl and 4 caps 1-2x day! I'm no math major but 108/8 is like not many.

    I guess they're really trying to keep a price point regardless of how many days 1 bottle would get you. I guess if you just understand you will need multiple bottles to garner any liver healing.
    Dosage is relative to need too. You might need 8 on cycle, but 4 is fine for pct or maintenance
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  26. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    I ve used Tudca, but my bloods were no different then on liver care, milk thistle, red yeast rice and cranberry

    Blood were near identical 6 months a part and te only difference in sups were the liver health and blood pressure. I dropped red yeast rice which I didn't really need I have low bp, used Tudca instead of milk thistle and liver care. The Tudca is costly vs the liver care and milk thistle. I believe I got 180 doses of Hymilaya Liver Care for less ten 20 and milk thistle for 10

    Agreed.. I've used several tudca products.. my my liver values were no better than NAC alone.. NAC is pennies a month.

    Molecular Nutrition Liver stabil is solid imo.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  27. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

    Agreed.. I've used several tudca products.. my my liver values were no better than NAC alone.. NAC is pennies a month.

    Molecular Nutrition Liver stabil is solid imo.
    I dont trust many of the TUDCA products on the market. And theres really no reason to overpay for it when NAC is readily available and super affordable.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  28. Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    I dont trust many of the TUDCA products on the market. And theres really no reason to overpay for it when NAC is readily available and super affordable.
    i 100% disagree with this...tudca worked far better at lowering my liver values, and when it comes to protecting my liver 'super affordable' is not my main objective!!!


    geez
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  29. Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post

    I dont trust many of the TUDCA products on the market. And theres really no reason to overpay for it when NAC is readily available and super affordable.
    I agree with trusting some companies TUDCA products I've only bought Omega's and Nutraplanets though myself.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    i 100% disagree with this...tudca worked far better at lowering my liver values, and when it comes to protecting my liver 'super affordable' is not my main objective!!!

    geez
    Even with pharma grade udca, nac did a damn good job in comparison.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What does everyone do for post-workout ?
    By turbolag86 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 01:33 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-01-2009, 01:32 AM
  3. What is everyone doing for 4th of July?
    By Wendy21 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 08:19 PM
  4. SAMe for Liver Health
    By oswizzle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-18-2006, 05:42 PM
  5. SAMe for liver health?
    By WheyGood in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-02-2006, 07:33 PM
Log in
Log in