most soluable bcaa supps?
- 06-13-2013, 08:37 PM
- 06-13-2013, 08:41 PM
06-13-2013, 09:52 PM
Xtend and Purple Wraath mix very well for me.
iForce Nutrition Representative
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
06-13-2013, 10:09 PM
For me there is really only one product that I use almost everyday for BCAAs and that is BCAA Extended Performance. Its really the best product you can buy. I love how it mixes and the taste is great too. I recommend this product to anyone that is looking to promote muscle growth and protein synthesis.
06-13-2013, 10:15 PM
06-14-2013, 04:03 PM
06-14-2013, 10:25 PM
I have honestly tried both man. Mbcaa+ was much better than the original when it comes to taste and consistency. I would also recommend buying a blender bottle to mix any BCAA product. It just helps that much more for the texture! I have also tried and enjoyed Purple Wraath by controlled labs, Amino X by BSN, and Xtend. All of which were great. I like MBCAA+ because of the profile. The only bcaa products I've had that I wouldn't recommend would be elite recoup by Dymatize, and amino1 by MP. They were both sub-par in taste and profile.
06-14-2013, 11:07 PM
06-14-2013, 11:16 PM
Im just a little hesitant because the og mbcaa wasnt what i was looking for but ill see if anyone else chimes in so far its xtend or mbcaa+
06-14-2013, 11:16 PM
PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
06-14-2013, 11:30 PM
06-15-2013, 03:01 AM
06-15-2013, 10:44 AM
MBCAA+ Blue razz is where its at. But hey, scoop up that new OEProtein Intro deal at Nutraplanet! its a killer deal, and it has 2 MBCAA+ samples with it. Its a win-win bro! Who doesn't need more protein anyways.
06-15-2013, 11:05 AM
I agree; Modern BCAA+™ has an excellent taste, profile, and mixabilty.
06-15-2013, 11:12 AM
06-15-2013, 11:17 AM
Best IMO are:
1. Gear from ****- has super plasma protein & leucine.
2. Leucine Matrix from Pro Supps- has leucine, HMB & HICA.
06-15-2013, 11:29 AM
06-15-2013, 11:48 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By tunnelrat in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-25-2010, 04:22 PM
- By glennwethere in forum SupplementsReplies: 26Last Post: 03-13-2009, 11:30 PM
- By tim1985 in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 03-12-2008, 11:13 PM
- By 300Fan in forum SupplementsReplies: 26Last Post: 05-18-2007, 10:18 AM
- By FENRIR in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-18-2005, 07:34 PM