most soluable bcaa supps?

demglutez

demglutez

Awards
Ive gone through some modern bcaa and im not to satisfied with mixability im ready to invest in something better mixability wise, what bcaa/intraworkout products does everyone have good experience with?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive gone through some modern bcaa and im not to satisfied with mixability im ready to invest in something better mixability wise, what bcaa/intraworkout products does everyone have good experience with?
Finaflex bcaa+saa is my favorite. I've used mbcaa, xtend, amino 1 and aminolast (would be my ranking system as well) but I found my home with bcaa+saa. The apple fusion flavor is off the hook.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Xtend and Purple Wraath mix very well for me.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
For me there is really only one product that I use almost everyday for BCAAs and that is BCAA Extended Performance. Its really the best product you can buy. I love how it mixes and the taste is great too. I recommend this product to anyone that is looking to promote muscle growth and protein synthesis.

demglutez

demglutez

Awards
Any other opinions,heard xtend is good and not looking to buy,any more mbcaa.

Awards
  • Established
I have honestly tried both man. Mbcaa+ was much better than the original when it comes to taste and consistency. I would also recommend buying a blender bottle to mix any BCAA product. It just helps that much more for the texture! I have also tried and enjoyed Purple Wraath by controlled labs, Amino X by BSN, and Xtend. All of which were great. I like MBCAA+ because of the profile. The only bcaa products I've had that I wouldn't recommend would be elite recoup by Dymatize, and amino1 by MP. They were both sub-par in taste and profile.

demglutez

demglutez

Awards
Im just a little hesitant because the og mbcaa wasnt what i was looking for but ill see if anyone else chimes in so far its xtend or mbcaa+

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Modern BCAA +

/thread
Pretty much.

I have used recoverpro, amino1, blox, modern BCAA, nutra's bulk BCAA, extend, and ON amino energy.

Best mixing is modern BCAA+, blox was a close second but the effectiveness of modern blows it away IMO. I recommend trying the watermelon, I'm hooked on it

Awards
  • Established
MBCAA+ Blue razz is where its at. But hey, scoop up that new OEProtein Intro deal at Nutraplanet! its a killer deal, and it has 2 MBCAA+ samples with it. Its a win-win bro! Who doesn't need more protein anyways.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Modern BCAA +

/thread
I have honestly tried both man. Mbcaa+ was much better than the original when it comes to taste and consistency. I would also recommend buying a blender bottle to mix any BCAA product. It just helps that much more for the texture! I have also tried and enjoyed Purple Wraath by controlled labs, Amino X by BSN, and Xtend. All of which were great. I like MBCAA+ because of the profile. The only bcaa products I've had that I wouldn't recommend would be elite recoup by Dymatize, and amino1 by MP. They were both sub-par in taste and profile.
This! I was extremely surprised just how well this mixes based on other bcaa mixes that I have tried.
Pretty much.

I have used recoverpro, amino1, blox, modern BCAA, nutra's bulk BCAA, extend, and ON amino energy.

Best mixing is modern BCAA+, blox was a close second but the effectiveness of modern blows it away IMO. I recommend trying the watermelon, I'm hooked on it
Mbcaa+ is much better than the original. Tastes amazing too. Really expensive though.
It's great seeing all of your support. Much appreciated!

I agree; Modern BCAA+™ has an excellent taste, profile, and mixabilty.

MBCAA+ Blue razz is where its at. But hey, scoop up that new OEProtein Intro deal at Nutraplanet! its a killer deal, and it has 2 MBCAA+ samples with it. Its a win-win bro! Who doesn't need more protein anyways.
You're a smart man 804...Watermelon takes the top spot for me though :D

demglutez

demglutez

Awards
Thanks for everyones suggestions pulling trigger on mbcaa+ now my local supp store has in stock.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Best IMO are:

1. Gear from ****- has super plasma protein & leucine.
2. Leucine Matrix from Pro Supps- has leucine, HMB & HICA.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for everyones suggestions pulling trigger on mbcaa+ now my local supp store has in stock.
You'll enjoy it, its a great BCAA product and the taste is great.

I personally didn't mind the OG MBCAA, but MBCAA+ is great. I use it almost daily.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very cool. Thanks for your support and let us know what you think.