most soluable bcaa supps?

  1. most soluable bcaa supps?


    Ive gone through some modern bcaa and im not to satisfied with mixability im ready to invest in something better mixability wise, what bcaa/intraworkout products does everyone have good experience with?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by demglutez View Post
    Ive gone through some modern bcaa and im not to satisfied with mixability im ready to invest in something better mixability wise, what bcaa/intraworkout products does everyone have good experience with?
    Finaflex bcaa+saa is my favorite. I've used mbcaa, xtend, amino 1 and aminolast (would be my ranking system as well) but I found my home with bcaa+saa. The apple fusion flavor is off the hook.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  3. Xtend and Purple Wraath mix very well for me.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    •   
       


  4. For me there is really only one product that I use almost everyday for BCAAs and that is BCAA Extended Performance. Its really the best product you can buy. I love how it mixes and the taste is great too. I recommend this product to anyone that is looking to promote muscle growth and protein synthesis.

  5. Modern BCAA +

    /thread

  6. Any other opinions,heard xtend is good and not looking to buy,any more mbcaa.

  7. I have honestly tried both man. Mbcaa+ was much better than the original when it comes to taste and consistency. I would also recommend buying a blender bottle to mix any BCAA product. It just helps that much more for the texture! I have also tried and enjoyed Purple Wraath by controlled labs, Amino X by BSN, and Xtend. All of which were great. I like MBCAA+ because of the profile. The only bcaa products I've had that I wouldn't recommend would be elite recoup by Dymatize, and amino1 by MP. They were both sub-par in taste and profile.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Modern BCAA +

    /thread
    This! I was extremely surprised just how well this mixes based on other bcaa mixes that I have tried.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  9. Im just a little hesitant because the og mbcaa wasnt what i was looking for but ill see if anyone else chimes in so far its xtend or mbcaa+
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Modern BCAA +

    /thread
    Pretty much.

    I have used recoverpro, amino1, blox, modern BCAA, nutra's bulk BCAA, extend, and ON amino energy.

    Best mixing is modern BCAA+, blox was a close second but the effectiveness of modern blows it away IMO. I recommend trying the watermelon, I'm hooked on it
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

  11. Quote Originally Posted by demglutez View Post
    Im just a little hesitant because the og mbcaa wasnt what i was looking for but ill see if anyone else chimes in so far its xtend or mbcaa+

    Mbcaa+ is much better than the original. Tastes amazing too. Really expensive though.

  12. Compete.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  13. MBCAA+ Blue razz is where its at. But hey, scoop up that new OEProtein Intro deal at Nutraplanet! its a killer deal, and it has 2 MBCAA+ samples with it. Its a win-win bro! Who doesn't need more protein anyways.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Modern BCAA +

    /thread
    Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    I have honestly tried both man. Mbcaa+ was much better than the original when it comes to taste and consistency. I would also recommend buying a blender bottle to mix any BCAA product. It just helps that much more for the texture! I have also tried and enjoyed Purple Wraath by controlled labs, Amino X by BSN, and Xtend. All of which were great. I like MBCAA+ because of the profile. The only bcaa products I've had that I wouldn't recommend would be elite recoup by Dymatize, and amino1 by MP. They were both sub-par in taste and profile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post

    This! I was extremely surprised just how well this mixes based on other bcaa mixes that I have tried.
    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post

    Pretty much.

    I have used recoverpro, amino1, blox, modern BCAA, nutra's bulk BCAA, extend, and ON amino energy.

    Best mixing is modern BCAA+, blox was a close second but the effectiveness of modern blows it away IMO. I recommend trying the watermelon, I'm hooked on it
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

    Mbcaa+ is much better than the original. Tastes amazing too. Really expensive though.
    It's great seeing all of your support. Much appreciated!

    I agree; Modern BCAA+™ has an excellent taste, profile, and mixabilty.

    Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    MBCAA+ Blue razz is where its at. But hey, scoop up that new OEProtein Intro deal at Nutraplanet! its a killer deal, and it has 2 MBCAA+ samples with it. Its a win-win bro! Who doesn't need more protein anyways.
    You're a smart man 804...Watermelon takes the top spot for me though
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  15. Thanks for everyones suggestions pulling trigger on mbcaa+ now my local supp store has in stock.

  16. Best IMO are:

    1. Gear from ****- has super plasma protein & leucine.
    2. Leucine Matrix from Pro Supps- has leucine, HMB & HICA.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by demglutez View Post
    Thanks for everyones suggestions pulling trigger on mbcaa+ now my local supp store has in stock.
    You'll enjoy it, its a great BCAA product and the taste is great.

    I personally didn't mind the OG MBCAA, but MBCAA+ is great. I use it almost daily.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by demglutez View Post
    Thanks for everyones suggestions pulling trigger on mbcaa+ now my local supp store has in stock.
    Very cool. Thanks for your support and let us know what you think.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. most bioavailable zinc supp???
    By tunnelrat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-25-2010, 04:22 PM
  2. Do you guys drink bcaa supps during workouts?
    By glennwethere in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-13-2009, 11:30 PM
  3. best bcaa supp?
    By tim1985 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-12-2008, 11:13 PM
  4. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-18-2007, 10:18 AM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 07:34 PM
Log in
Log in