BlackStone Labs New Preworkout Angel Dust!!! ETA 6/24

  1. BlackStone Labs New Preworkout Angel Dust!!! ETA 6/24


    BSL Just announced today their new preworkout. Anyone have some insider information on it? I've seen the bottle but it does not show the ingredient profile at all. It has DMAA in it apparently. I asked Aaron Singerman if it'd stack up next to my personal favorite PW Hyde by ProSupps (419mg caffeine, DMAA, loaded with other goodies) and he said it would blow it away. Apparently it's a huge mental control as well, but little details are out to be sure. I kind of see the irony in the name and company, but I'm not gonna go there with it, people's past can stay in the past.
    "Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, an hour or a day, or even a year. If I quit however, it will last forever"
    -Eric Thomas


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Zach Strom View Post
    BSL Just announced today their new preworkout. Anyone have some insider information on it? I've seen the bottle but it does not show the ingredient profile at all. It has DMAA in it apparently. I asked Aaron Singerman if it'd stack up next to my personal favorite PW Hyde by ProSupps (419mg caffeine, DMAA, loaded with other goodies) and he said it would blow it away. Apparently it's a huge mental control as well, but little details are out to be sure. I kind of see the irony in the name and company, but I'm not gonna go there with it, people's past can stay in the past.
    It's not about their past. DMAA is pretty much banned...adding it to a brand new product speaks volumes about the company's concern for what it puts in its products.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  3. Here is the label.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    •   
       


  4. Thanks. Mr. Hyde crushes this
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  5. Mr Hyde is the new version. Hyde is the original.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  6. What is Mucuna AAKG?
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  7. Bleh, wouldve gave it a shot if they didnt taint it with 13d
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Mr Hyde is the new version. Hyde is the original.
    Both are better
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  9. Lots of guys lo e 1,3d so it well sell well just because of that. I thought it was banned.

  10. ^^^this..

  11. Everyone hates 1,3 dimeth now because its banned? Lol

  12. To bad it doesn't have a breakdown of how much 1,3D per serving. I love the stuff but anything more than 50mg is to much for a normal workout day.

  13. People still taking dmaa?

    So much better stuff out there now, regardless of the ban
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  14. I personally love DMAA, but if I was gonna get a preworkout with it, I'd get Hyde over this.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Thanks. Mr. Hyde crushes this
    This. Singer man was pimping it on twitter and I replied awesome giant prop blend. That's funny because Palumbo constantly blasts prop blends to support Species Nutrition but then doesn't care about his sponsors doing it.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  16. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Everyone hates 1,3 dimeth now because its banned? Lol
    Nope. Hate it because it destroys my appetite
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    This. Singer man was pimping it on twitter and I replied awesome giant prop blend. That's funny because Palumbo constantly blasts prop blends to support Species Nutrition but then doesn't care about his sponsors doing it.
    This is exactly why I'm cautious about products like these. Prop blends and they won't even say the caffeine content?
    Hyde crushes this **** anyday. And the reason why I said this name has something to do with their past, just look at Singerman's past and charges that have been brought against him. I love the dude but he's playing a fine line of getting **** on and trolled. This seems like a Game Day like PW or 1MR.
    "Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, an hour or a day, or even a year. If I quit however, it will last forever"
    -Eric Thomas

  18. Lol Also this is my second favorite name I seen for a supp. Ha 1st was gangsta test.

  19. mmmm 1-3 dimeth....wish more companies still used it, thats when life was good

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    People still taking dmaa?

    So much better stuff out there now, regardless of the ban
    What are you regarding as better than DMAA in the legal stimulant world these days? I've tried a few samples of non-DMAA supps taht used to have DMAA in them and they not anything I would consider buying. Maybe I need to try a few compounds solo and figure it out. Any suggestions are appreciated.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by tigerbunny View Post

    What are you regarding as better than DMAA in the legal stimulant world these days? I've tried a few samples of non-DMAA supps taht used to have DMAA in them and they not anything I would consider buying. Maybe I need to try a few compounds solo and figure it out. Any suggestions are appreciated.
    As a stimulant yes it works great, if you don't mind the vasoconstriction, crash, and mental sides.

    Have you tried Enhanced?
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  22. I also have never had any problems with DMAA. No Crash and it was clean(not super clean). So I am also very glad to see it live on.
    Right now I am logging I-Force Conquer. The focus super clean and awesome and so is energy.. but it does take sometime to get into system.. its more extended release for me. But long live DMAA!!!!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by FireRescue View Post
    Here is the label.
    N-Acetyl-Tyrosine is a terrible choice.

  24. BRB guys. snorting pre-workout
    "Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, an hour or a day, or even a year. If I quit however, it will last forever"
    -Eric Thomas

  25. Quote Originally Posted by lronFist View Post
    N-Acetyl-Tyrosine is a terrible choice.
    Why do you say that?

  26. Horrible name for a supplement.Would personally stay away from any company that has the poor taste to name one of their products after a very hardcore street drug.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Conagher View Post
    Horrible name for a supplement.Would personally stay away from any company that has the poor taste to name one of their products after a very hardcore street drug.
    I know angel dust is PCP and also used for clenbuterol sometime. But as a name I sort of like it. The dust form angels.. must be powerful and great stuff..lol

  28. Nothing cutting edge to speak of at all in this pre, wouldn't give it the time of day.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by FireRescue View Post
    Here is the label.
    looks like a 5 year old wrote this label.. probably the same 5 year old that formulated it!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PURUS LABS....New PreWorkout?
    By Budman7811 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-23-2012, 11:18 PM
  2. Review of Axis Labs SMASH Preworkout / Atomic Punch flavor
    By Aeternitatis in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-26-2008, 10:05 PM
  3. Controlled Labs NEW Golden FinisH Contest
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-13-2007, 11:09 AM
  4. *Free* Axis Labs SMASH® Preworkout Samples
    By Clickster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-06-2007, 06:07 PM
  5. USP Labs new creatine product - beta tester
    By ralph4u2c in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-18-2006, 04:08 PM
Log in
Log in