Thoughts on recompadrol + aav2

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
Trying to lose a lil more bodyfat while maintaining around my same weight and keeping muscle mass. Any thoughts on this stack for that purpose?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I admittedly haven't spent much time looking over the panel of AAv2, but Recompadrol is a solid choice. Plenty of things to accomplish your goals.

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
I've tried glycobol in the past. Wasn't a fan. Heard recompadrol was superior. It's a toss up between lean xtreme and recompadrol. Unless there's a cheaper stack alternative.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you looking to stack either Recompadrol or Lean Extreme with AAv2 or? Recompadrol and Lean Extreme are two very different supplements but both will stack well with AAv2, or stack all three.

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
Are you looking to stack either Recompadrol or Lean Extreme with AAv2 or? Recompadrol and Lean Extreme are two very different supplements but both will stack well with AAv2, or stack all three.
Hmmm. All 3 sounds enticing. Now I'm thinking bout a recompadrol and LX stack. Since its easier to get than annihilation. I was under the impression that recompadrol and LX were similar. What's the difference between the 2 and how would they benefit each other if ran together?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Joey,
What questions do you have?

If you want a stim free cut stack
Aav2
Recompadrol
Erase/erase pro

This is insane stacking and we have new Metabolic Powder in a few weeks. Write up is released next week for y'all.

PM me Joe. I will ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recompadrol is an insulin mimicer/GDA and LX is a cortisol control. Running both would surely help you lose some bodyfat while maintaining muscle mass as long as you have your diet and exercise down.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Lean Xtreme has been reformulated to contain 5-AT, not 7OH now.

I would opt fpr reduce XT or topical abliderate advanced over LX to stack with AAv2 and recompadrol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lean Xtreme has been reformulated to contain 5-AT, not 7OH now.

I would opt fpr reduce XT or topical abliderate advanced over LX to stack with AAv2 and recompadrol
Good combo.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good combo.
You bet bud.

I'm running that once I get some aav2. Been without it for soooo long.

Will be worth the wait for cycling off it.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards