Effectiveness of Fat Burners

outlawed

Awards
The importance of exercise on fat loss, is it useless to take fat burners on sedentary days?
I have read that caffeine, yohimbine, EC, etc. metabolize fat and exercise is required to oxidize the fat.

Is there are large difference in fat loss if one consumes fat burners and does no exercise vs supps + exercise?

Personally there is a difference, but there are days where I don't do much yet still take fat burners and would want to know their effectiveness.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
EC is king for fat burners.

It provides appetite suppression.

It all depends on WHAT you want out of it.

Theromogenic wise probably a few 100 calories extra wasted per day but its the b2 receptors that EC hits which makes it powerful.

Yohimbine increase blood flow to the stubborn areas through the antagonist action of the alpha receptors which increases the fat breakdown from those stubborn areas.

Please bear in mind that you will not find any use out of these if

1. Not having the correct caloric intake for your goals;

2. Taking carbs within 2 to 3 hours prior to taking yohimbine.

Carbs negate any effects of yohimbine

BlackWinging

Awards
The importance of exercise on fat loss, is it useless to take fat burners on sedentary days?
I have read that caffeine, yohimbine, EC, etc. metabolize fat and exercise is required to oxidize the fat.

Is there are large difference in fat loss if one consumes fat burners and does no exercise vs supps + exercise?

Personally there is a difference, but there are days where I don't do much yet still take fat burners and would want to know their effectiveness.
There will be a difference, the yohimbine will help free up the fat but it will just stay in circulation in your body until its needed to be burned. That's why some low-medium intensity cardio is recommended so you use the fat as fuel.

Using yohimbine on a IF type plan would probably still be beneficial without exercise, taking it in the fasted state will free up fat and your body will be primarily using fat as fuel since you're still fasted. This is just conjecture on my part.

outlawed

Awards
Thanks guys, I forgot to mention ceteris paribus. Also fasted state throughout the day.

Anyone else with science knowledge..

Sulor32

Sulor32

Awards
As blackwinging said taking it fasted in the morning with excercise, it will amplify the fatloss i had great results.