Best GDA?

ITW

ITW

Awards
Name says it all. Leaning towards recompadrol at the moment. Thoughts?

P

Profion

Awards
Ive been using Recompadrol with Lean xtreme and so far, im quite happy. This is actually the first time that ive managed to cut weight while keeping my strength the same "if not higher"

The goal was to get the six pack, ive never concentrated on having a low enough % for that and combined none existing ab workout, i am finaly seeing my abs for the first time! LX - recomp has surely helped me achieve this along with cardio and clean eating

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ive had really good results with Nforce by MAN Sports, ive used it numerous times before i became a rep, its definately an under dog.....

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Burn24 and SlinSanev2.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
The majority of people can have better responces to cinnamon and agmatine . Blood sugar is important for a majority of people aswell. In a bulk is the only time I'm going to use a gda except for the 2 mentioned cause they are cheap as hell and effective.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just finished using myodyne's slintropin and enjoyed it.

Slintensity and slintropin are ones id reccommend

D

domore

Awards
These will be mentioned numerous times:

Slintensity
Recompadrol
SSv2
Burn24
Na-R-Ala+Agmatine+ALCAR

What is your goal?

A

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
I love me some SSv2, and have heard great things about Burn24...different formulas, both at the top of their class, with different uses in my opinion. Would be a killer stack

XIXOX

XIXOX

Awards
  • Established
recompadrol + Na-R-Ala
SSV2
Na-R-Ala + agmatine + ALCAR

Those 3 do exactly what I expect to a GDA. Keep lean with high carb meals

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Recompadrol is complete itself but with aav2 and new MPowder,nothing can touch it.

We have a surprise for you all soon

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I've used slinsanev2 and it made me constipated like crazy but MAN's NForce worked wonders. This was all before I became a rep too. So obviously products work differently for all.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going to be grabbing some Recompadrol and SSv2. Already have my Na-R-Ala/ALCAR/Agmatine waiting to be used again at some point and time for GDA purposes.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm doing,

SSV2 + recompadrol for my big breakfast carb meal.. and just recompadrol 2 other times out of the day.

Mike

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm doing,

SSV2 + recompadrol for my big breakfast carb meal.. and just recompadrol 2 other times out of the day.

Mike
I was thinking of doing a few Recompadrol + SSv2 doses together during the day.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thx gents

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd say Burn24 now its not strictly a GDA but i love the ingredients in it. Then slintensity after that would be my suggestions. Haven't tried Recompadrol yet it will be on my short list of things i still need to try.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive never noticer much from a GDA, but I may try giving one of these a go sometime soon.

XIXOX

XIXOX

Awards
  • Established
I'd say Burn24 now its not strictly a GDA but i love the ingredients in it. Then slintensity after that would be my suggestions. Haven't tried Recompadrol yet it will be on my short list of things i still need to try.
I tried every GDA and for me recompadrol is the best, SSV2 is very good too but the combo recompadrol + SSV2 is just perfect !!!!!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried every GDA and for me recompadrol is the best, SSV2 is very good too but the combo recompadrol + SSV2 is just perfect !!!!!
Don't doubt this one bit. I always here good reviews on Recompadrol.

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
GDAs work for me, its actually making me more lean.
im currently using recompadrol with the one from myodene

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GDAs work for me, its actually making me more lean.
im currently using recompadrol with the one from myodene
You know a product has a memorable name when people refer to it as "the one from..." lol. :)

C

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was wondering how often you guys dose you GDA's recompadrol killed my guts, I bought SSv2 and slintensity and going to give them both a try. Did you dose more than 3 meals a day? My breakfast, lunch, and dinner are all big carb meals 100g plus

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was wondering how often you guys dose you GDA's recompadrol killed my guts, I bought SSv2 and slintensity and going to give them both a try. Did you dose more than 3 meals a day? My breakfast, lunch, and dinner are all big carb meals 100g plus
On carb days ill dose 5-6 caps AP (about 500gr carbs) with no issues. Just abs the next day :cool:

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Recompadrol killed my stomach as well. SSv2 is a solid choice no stomach issues at all. My current protocol is 2-3 caps a day of AP b4 my three biggest carb meals which happen to be mid morning (2caps) and early evening 1 cap.

C

cjwav34

Awards
Three times a day is all that is needed. No need to go over that.

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
Only tried slintensity but i enjoyed that i got it for like 16 bucks pretty hard to beat. Just ordered recomdrol heard so many great things.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are ways around the stomach issues for recompadrol. Like taking it on an empty stomach away from food (pre bed dosing ) jus to he your body used to it BC there are ingredients that block carbohydrate absorption. Remove thy factor and shouldn't have an issue getting assimilated.

Some people dove right into dosing. This product is potent. But it doesn't take long to get used to

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
There are ways around the stomach issues for recompadrol. Like taking it on an empty stomach away from food (pre bed dosing ) jus to he your body used to it BC there are ingredients that block carbohydrate absorption. Remove thy factor and shouldn't have an issue getting assimilated.

Some people dove right into dosing. This product is potent. But it doesn't take long to get used to
What's the common dosing schedule to start out?

KerplunkDS

KerplunkDS

Awards
Burn24 I think is the best one you're gonna get in combo with SlinSaneV2 (gotta love that Na-R-Ala)

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the common dosing schedule to start out?
1 cap 1-3x a day till tolerance is built. 1 cap still works form75 carbs so your good to go.

But I like starting people off low carb or inbetwrrn meals on an empty stomach to assimilate to it

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've always been curious about GDAs, may come in handy on a cheat day taking it before devouring a bunch of ice cream =D

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SSV2 is my #1 go to
Anabolic Pump is good
Burn 24 is getting some talk.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Recompadrol + aav2 + metabolic powder is the BEST security blanket and fat loss/partitioner stack

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recompadrol + aav2 + metabolic powder is the BEST security blanket and fat loss/partitioner stack
Send my fatass some and ill put it to the test :p

I like using this kind of stuff the 4 weeks before I start a "Contest Prep" when im still eating a bulking diet, but starting more cardio! I may entertain this stack before my next contest prep.

Mike

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Send my fatass some and ill put it to the test :p

I like using this kind of stuff the 4 weeks before I start a "Contest Prep" when im still eating a bulking diet, but starting more cardio! I may entertain this stack before my next contest prep.

Mike
Eat more on contest prep with all 3 products like 500 more calories.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Supplements 23
yepes Supplements 15
yepes Supplements 19
K Supplements 20
P Supplements 8