Ursolic Acid... And nutrient repartitioning

  1. Ursolic Acid... And nutrient repartitioning


    I've been reading a lot recently about this and it's effects upon body composition... Has anyone any experience with it?

    I am particular interesting in its supposed glucose and Glut-4 receptor activity and up-regulation of tissue insulin sensitivity.

    I'm looking at the ALRI Exchange product and maybe stack with SNS X-gels...

    Thanks for any input


  2. I have been using pump spray for 2 months and the muscle fullness and fat loss have been unmatched by any other non hormonal product I've used to date fwiw. Definition increased with not so good food choices. I have not tried any other UA products so I can't comment on them. Pump spray works great for me and vascularity.

  3. I'm sure if you ask PA he could answer most of your questions regarding UA. Fantastc compound imo.
    •   
       


  4. Subbed

  5. Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy View Post
    I have been using pump spray for 2 months and the muscle fullness and fat loss have been unmatched by any other non hormonal product I've used to date fwiw. Definition increased with not so good food choices. I have not tried any other UA products so I can't comment on them. Pump spray works great for me and vascularity.
    How many servings per day and how long does the bottle last? I have considered this product to... I'm just looking for something with good glycogen storage but unsure of how effective this is when compared to nutrient partitioners e.g Glycobol.
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    If you're going to use UA PA is the man that makes the products to go with. Either Ur Spray or Pump Spray. Don't waste your time or money with anything else

  7. I have not used any other UA products besides pump spray. I use roughly 45 sprays 2x daily as recommended and a bottle will last me about 3 weeks. Have no other experience with other partitioners so I cannot compare, but its solid for sure.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy View Post
    I have not used any other UA products besides pump spray. I use roughly 45 sprays 2x daily as recommended and a bottle will last me about 3 weeks. Have no other experience with other partitioners so I cannot compare, but its solid for sure.
    I might give this a shot
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  9. I took quite a high dosage of this (10 caps a day over 18 days) .. didnt notice any change. Sounds like the pump spray is the way to go.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy View Post
    I have been using pump spray for 2 months and the muscle fullness and fat loss have been unmatched by any other non hormonal product I've used to date fwiw. Definition increased with not so good food choices. I have not tried any other UA products so I can't comment on them. Pump spray works great for me and vascularity.
    I agree with drinkboy, Pump spray is amazing for fat loss and definition. Best product out there in my opinion for vascularity.

  11. Ur Spray or Pump Spray for fat loss, or neither? Effectiveness?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by outlawed
    Ur Spray or Pump Spray for fat loss, or neither? Effectiveness?
    Refer back to page one my friend

  13. Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy View Post
    Refer back to page one my friend
    All I see is good feedback for pump spray, however none on UR spray. They are two different products, nor any comparisons.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy View Post
    I have been using pump spray for 2 months and the muscle fullness and fat loss have been unmatched by any other non hormonal product I've used to date fwiw. Definition increased with not so good food choices. I have not tried any other UA products so I can't comment on them. Pump spray works great for me and vascularity.
    Great feedback. I will try my WTF Pump Spray in a couple of days, wouldnt mind similar results..

  15. Kaboom, tell me about the fat loss? Is it conparable to a thermogenic or what? The aspect if UA interests me also

  16. I've tried both extensively. My opinion UR is better for fat loss. Pump spray really didn't have any effect for me. Actually there's less UR spray in pump spray to make room for the ingredient to give that pump look or feel. Experiment. Since I been on UR spray many have commented on me looking leaner but my weight hasn't change much. Another great effect is my blood pressure was amazing good compared to the last time I went to the doctors . Another plus for UR spray. I've been on it for for 8 months. Sometimes 100 sprays some days and sometimes 50.

  17. is it realy noticable at first use??
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

  18. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    is it realy noticable at first use??
    Pump spray ?

  19. yes.. it said on the site that its noticable first use
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

  20. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    yes.. it said on the site that its noticable first use
    Wasn't for me but it may for you . Everybody is different. You will still benefit from the UR in it and that's a fact.

  21. i moght give it a shot one day
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    I've been reading a lot recently about this and it's effects upon body composition... Has anyone any experience with it?

    I am particular interesting in its supposed glucose and Glut-4 receptor activity and up-regulation of tissue insulin sensitivity.

    I'm looking at the ALRI Exchange product and maybe stack with SNS X-gels...

    Thanks for any input
    Yes, ursol xt from forerunner labs, and ur spray from prototype nutrition.

    Ur spray is the best, hands down. Stack with ursol xt, even better.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  23. How are results post cycle? Does it permanently remove fat cells or is it just temporary whilst on the product?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by outlawed View Post
    How are results post cycle? Does it permanently remove fat cells or is it just temporary whilst on the product?
    Only way to remove fat cells permanently is some type of surgery. Lyposuction, etc.

    Post cycle it was awesome. Never run pct without it.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    Kaboom, tell me about the fat loss? Is it conparable to a thermogenic or what? The aspect if UA interests me also
    I noticed that the fat layer under the skin seemed to decrease and my over all muscle tone looked much better. I can say that there was no weight loss but i wasn't adhering to the best diet either. It seems as though Pump Spray gets the fat closer to the skin as opposed to say 11oxo, that targets visceral fat.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by kahboom View Post

    I noticed that the fat layer under the skin seemed to decrease and my over all muscle tone looked much better. I can say that there was no weight loss but i wasn't adhering to the best diet either. It seems as though Pump Spray gets the fat closer to the skin as opposed to say 11oxo, that targets visceral fat.
    how long till u noticed the diff
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    how long till u noticed the diff
    I noticed visual differences about 3 weeks in (Ur Spray)

  28. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    how long till u noticed the diff
    About three weeks like Spaniard said.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cooking meat and nutrients...
    By DieTrying in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-31-2004, 01:14 PM
  2. Lipoic Acid and Slin?
    By zeus007 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-14-2004, 01:13 PM
  3. Usnic Acid and Body Order
    By custom in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-29-2004, 08:02 PM
  4. Proper Timing of Amino Acids and Carbohydrates
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-31-2003, 05:22 PM
Log in
Log in