Ursolic Acid... And nutrient repartitioning - AnabolicMinds.com

Ursolic Acid... And nutrient repartitioning

1. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ursolic Acid... And nutrient repartitioning

I've been reading a lot recently about this and it's effects upon body composition... Has anyone any experience with it?

I am particular interesting in its supposed glucose and Glut-4 receptor activity and up-regulation of tissue insulin sensitivity.

I'm looking at the ALRI Exchange product and maybe stack with SNS X-gels...

Thanks for any input

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I have been using pump spray for 2 months and the muscle fullness and fat loss have been unmatched by any other non hormonal product I've used to date fwiw. Definition increased with not so good food choices. I have not tried any other UA products so I can't comment on them. Pump spray works great for me and vascularity.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I'm sure if you ask PA he could answer most of your questions regarding UA. Fantastc compound imo.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Subbed
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy View Post
    I have been using pump spray for 2 months and the muscle fullness and fat loss have been unmatched by any other non hormonal product I've used to date fwiw. Definition increased with not so good food choices. I have not tried any other UA products so I can't comment on them. Pump spray works great for me and vascularity.
    How many servings per day and how long does the bottle last? I have considered this product to... I'm just looking for something with good glycogen storage but unsure of how effective this is when compared to nutrient partitioners e.g Glycobol.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If you're going to use UA PA is the man that makes the products to go with. Either Ur Spray or Pump Spray. Don't waste your time or money with anything else
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I have not used any other UA products besides pump spray. I use roughly 45 sprays 2x daily as recommended and a bottle will last me about 3 weeks. Have no other experience with other partitioners so I cannot compare, but its solid for sure.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have not used any other UA products besides pump spray. I use roughly 45 sprays 2x daily as recommended and a bottle will last me about 3 weeks. Have no other experience with other partitioners so I cannot compare, but its solid for sure.
    I might give this a shot
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I took quite a high dosage of this (10 caps a day over 18 days) .. didnt notice any change. Sounds like the pump spray is the way to go.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  263 lbs.

I agree with drinkboy, Pump spray is amazing for fat loss and definition. Best product out there in my opinion for vascularity.
  11. New Member

Ur Spray or Pump Spray for fat loss, or neither? Effectiveness?
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by outlawed
    Ur Spray or Pump Spray for fat loss, or neither? Effectiveness?
    Refer back to page one my friend
  13. New Member

Refer back to page one my friend
    All I see is good feedback for pump spray, however none on UR spray. They are two different products, nor any comparisons.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"   lbs.

Great feedback. I will try my WTF Pump Spray in a couple of days, wouldnt mind similar results..
  15. New Member

Kaboom, tell me about the fat loss? Is it conparable to a thermogenic or what? The aspect if UA interests me also
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've tried both extensively. My opinion UR is better for fat loss. Pump spray really didn't have any effect for me. Actually there's less UR spray in pump spray to make room for the ingredient to give that pump look or feel. Experiment. Since I been on UR spray many have commented on me looking leaner but my weight hasn't change much. Another great effect is my blood pressure was amazing good compared to the last time I went to the doctors . Another plus for UR spray. I've been on it for for 8 months. Sometimes 100 sprays some days and sometimes 50.
  17. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

is it realy noticable at first use??
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    is it realy noticable at first use??
    Pump spray ?
  19. Senior Member

yes.. it said on the site that its noticable first use
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

yes.. it said on the site that its noticable first use
    Wasn't for me but it may for you . Everybody is different. You will still benefit from the UR in it and that's a fact.
  21. Senior Member

i moght give it a shot one day
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  22. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    I've been reading a lot recently about this and it's effects upon body composition... Has anyone any experience with it?

I am particular interesting in its supposed glucose and Glut-4 receptor activity and up-regulation of tissue insulin sensitivity.

I'm looking at the ALRI Exchange product and maybe stack with SNS X-gels...

Thanks for any input
    Yes, ursol xt from forerunner labs, and ur spray from prototype nutrition.

Ur spray is the best, hands down. Stack with ursol xt, even better.
  23. New Member

How are results post cycle? Does it permanently remove fat cells or is it just temporary whilst on the product?
  24. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by outlawed View Post
    How are results post cycle? Does it permanently remove fat cells or is it just temporary whilst on the product?
    Only way to remove fat cells permanently is some type of surgery. Lyposuction, etc.

Post cycle it was awesome. Never run pct without it.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  263 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    Kaboom, tell me about the fat loss? Is it conparable to a thermogenic or what? The aspect if UA interests me also
    I noticed that the fat layer under the skin seemed to decrease and my over all muscle tone looked much better. I can say that there was no weight loss but i wasn't adhering to the best diet either. It seems as though Pump Spray gets the fat closer to the skin as opposed to say 11oxo, that targets visceral fat.
  26. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by kahboom View Post

I noticed that the fat layer under the skin seemed to decrease and my over all muscle tone looked much better. I can say that there was no weight loss but i wasn't adhering to the best diet either. It seems as though Pump Spray gets the fat closer to the skin as opposed to say 11oxo, that targets visceral fat.
    how long till u noticed the diff
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I noticed visual differences about 3 weeks in (Ur Spray)
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  263 lbs.

About three weeks like Spaniard said.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cooking meat and nutrients...
    By DieTrying in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-31-2004, 12:14 PM