Ursolic Acid... And nutrient repartitioning

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been reading a lot recently about this and it's effects upon body composition... Has anyone any experience with it?

I am particular interesting in its supposed glucose and Glut-4 receptor activity and up-regulation of tissue insulin sensitivity.

I'm looking at the ALRI Exchange product and maybe stack with SNS X-gels...

Thanks for any input

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I have been using pump spray for 2 months and the muscle fullness and fat loss have been unmatched by any other non hormonal product I've used to date fwiw. Definition increased with not so good food choices. I have not tried any other UA products so I can't comment on them. Pump spray works great for me and vascularity.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure if you ask PA he could answer most of your questions regarding UA. Fantastc compound imo.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been using pump spray for 2 months and the muscle fullness and fat loss have been unmatched by any other non hormonal product I've used to date fwiw. Definition increased with not so good food choices. I have not tried any other UA products so I can't comment on them. Pump spray works great for me and vascularity.
How many servings per day and how long does the bottle last? I have considered this product to... I'm just looking for something with good glycogen storage but unsure of how effective this is when compared to nutrient partitioners e.g Glycobol.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're going to use UA PA is the man that makes the products to go with. Either Ur Spray or Pump Spray. Don't waste your time or money with anything else

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I have not used any other UA products besides pump spray. I use roughly 45 sprays 2x daily as recommended and a bottle will last me about 3 weeks. Have no other experience with other partitioners so I cannot compare, but its solid for sure.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have not used any other UA products besides pump spray. I use roughly 45 sprays 2x daily as recommended and a bottle will last me about 3 weeks. Have no other experience with other partitioners so I cannot compare, but its solid for sure.
I might give this a shot

Cheranine

Cheranine

Awards
I took quite a high dosage of this (10 caps a day over 18 days) .. didnt notice any change. Sounds like the pump spray is the way to go.

kahboom

Awards
I agree with drinkboy, Pump spray is amazing for fat loss and definition. Best product out there in my opinion for vascularity.

outlawed

Awards
Ur Spray or Pump Spray for fat loss, or neither? Effectiveness?

HITFrank

HITFrank

Awards
  • Established
Great feedback. I will try my WTF Pump Spray in a couple of days, wouldnt mind similar results..

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Kaboom, tell me about the fat loss? Is it conparable to a thermogenic or what? The aspect if UA interests me also

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I've tried both extensively. My opinion UR is better for fat loss. Pump spray really didn't have any effect for me. Actually there's less UR spray in pump spray to make room for the ingredient to give that pump look or feel. Experiment. Since I been on UR spray many have commented on me looking leaner but my weight hasn't change much. Another great effect is my blood pressure was amazing good compared to the last time I went to the doctors . Another plus for UR spray. I've been on it for for 8 months. Sometimes 100 sprays some days and sometimes 50.

murk01

murk01

Awards
yes.. it said on the site that its noticable first use

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
yes.. it said on the site that its noticable first use
Wasn't for me but it may for you . Everybody is different. You will still benefit from the UR in it and that's a fact.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been reading a lot recently about this and it's effects upon body composition... Has anyone any experience with it?

I am particular interesting in its supposed glucose and Glut-4 receptor activity and up-regulation of tissue insulin sensitivity.

I'm looking at the ALRI Exchange product and maybe stack with SNS X-gels...

Thanks for any input
Yes, ursol xt from forerunner labs, and ur spray from prototype nutrition.

Ur spray is the best, hands down. Stack with ursol xt, even better.

outlawed

Awards
How are results post cycle? Does it permanently remove fat cells or is it just temporary whilst on the product?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How are results post cycle? Does it permanently remove fat cells or is it just temporary whilst on the product?
Only way to remove fat cells permanently is some type of surgery. Lyposuction, etc.

Post cycle it was awesome. Never run pct without it.

kahboom

Awards
Kaboom, tell me about the fat loss? Is it conparable to a thermogenic or what? The aspect if UA interests me also
I noticed that the fat layer under the skin seemed to decrease and my over all muscle tone looked much better. I can say that there was no weight loss but i wasn't adhering to the best diet either. It seems as though Pump Spray gets the fat closer to the skin as opposed to say 11oxo, that targets visceral fat.

murk01

murk01

Awards
I noticed that the fat layer under the skin seemed to decrease and my over all muscle tone looked much better. I can say that there was no weight loss but i wasn't adhering to the best diet either. It seems as though Pump Spray gets the fat closer to the skin as opposed to say 11oxo, that targets visceral fat.
how long till u noticed the diff

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established