Evening/Night time fat burner?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I'm stacking Alpha-T2 with Alphamine and would like to maximize my fat burning as much as possible and looking for a fat burner that I can use at night, any suggestions?
I was thinking of Lipotrophin PM..?

Drock1234

Awards
TTA-500 has had the most profound fat loss for me pre-bed.

I also really enjoy Reduction PM for the sleep I get from it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm stacking Alpha-T2 with Alphamine and would like to maximize my fat burning as much as possible and looking for a fat burner that I can use at night, any suggestions?
I was thinking of Lipotrophin PM..?
Lipotrophin PM is an AMAZING product. very solid choice. also look into Forskolin-95 as well.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subd for more opinions

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BPS is coming out with DCP 2.0 might be worth looking into.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BPS is coming out with DCP 2.0 might be worth looking into.
Already available :). But this and Forskolin 95. TTA-500 if you can find it.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
AAv2.

Hands down. If you need the write up why, pm me.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Lipotrophin PM is an AMAZING product. very solid choice. also look into Forskolin-95 as well.
That's what I'm leaning towards but DPC looks interesting also... I'll look in to Forskolin-95 also, thanks!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Adipose Annihilation v2
Non stim multi pathway fat burner

Any questions, send me a pm. Inbox is always open to discuss

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Don't get me wrong, I like others like new alpha t2, Lipo PM, shift, forskolin by SS but stand behind our product.

Not a pimp but firm belief

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't get me wrong, I like others like new alpha t2, Lipo PM, shift, forskolin by SS but stand behind our product.

Not a pimp but firm belief

but the one advantage to using Lipo PM is it gives you a better sleep so you could take it along with other fat burners during the day. I took HGHup and Lipo PM a while ago and loved it.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I like your stack one product I would add to it would be MGN's Trim Down Advanced. It's a revolutionary fat burner that is guaranteed to melt away the excess. I used it and lost 15 pounds this past spring and am really getting cut for the summer. I would suggest using this with your stack just to add to the variety.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
but the one advantage to using Lipo PM is it gives you a better sleep so you could take it along with other fat burners during the day. I took HGHup and Lipo PM a while ago and loved it.
It is great. I do like Lipo PM. I know Rosie also loves Lipo PM.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I like your stack one product I would add to it would be MGN's Trim Down Advanced. It's a revolutionary fat burner that is guaranteed to melt away the excess. I used it and lost 15 pounds this past spring and am really getting cut for the summer. I would suggest using this with your stack just to add to the variety.

More yohimbine HCl than caffeine? No thanks, I prefer to live. In fact, with 7 ingredients in that 1010mg blend, the lowest possible dose of yohimbine is 144 mg, well over the human toxicity threshold.

This is also a heavily stimmed fat burner, which is not what OP asked for. Sometimes I can't tell if you're a RepBot

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Cooper's rep bar is missing...he is now INVINCIBLE

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards

More yohimbine HCl than caffeine? No thanks, I prefer to live. In fact, with 7 ingredients in that 1010mg blend, the lowest possible dose of yohimbine is 144 mg, well over the human toxicity threshold.

This is also a heavily stimmed fat burner, which is not what OP asked for. Sometimes I can't tell if you're a RepBot
I was a little confused about that recommendation also..?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
dont count out MAN Sports Rem-pm, it has nice feedback and is definately under rated....

RickyBDragon

RickyBDragon

Banned
Awards

Too many lulz, good points Coop!