Need a cutting plateau breaker

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
My cut has gone well and I would say I am 5 lbs. out from my goal. Still no lower an visibility which was my target, have never had it and want it this once to prove I can.
On my third consecutive week of weigh ins coming back with 0 loss. even after cutting out virtually all carbs and adding more cardio. I now train twice a day (fasted cardio in the morning and alternating weight lifting/cardio session after work)
really don't want to drop calories lower than they are currently if I don't have to, 1750 daily. p/c/f 60/15/25

Currently using alphamine and AT2 was recently added. coming to the end of an ABE run as well.

I am lean as hell everywhere but my lower gut. was considering something topical (eviscerate is on sale) or something for revving up my thyroid as I feel it has stalled. Have never tried either approach.

Any suggestions for a supplement/strategy would be appreciated.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried adding in refeeds every now and again? Often when you come to lower body fat levels these are required for dropping that little bit extra off. ECA stacks work well in this regard as well and is often the best route to take.

The new AT2, which you already have, has good data surrounding it as do Thyrocaps (3,3 diio T2) which can be stacked for extra effectiveness.

I've never used topicals for weight loss before so I can't comment on that. :D

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Very good advice by jiggz here bud. Ill just jump on the wagon with him in regards to diet. How long have you been using that protocol?

If its been a while I would readjust those macros or add re-feeds OR bump your calories back up for a few weeks with a good amount of fats and carbs to get that metabolism firing again then slowly take cals away.

Those are pretty low carb numbers my friend and if you e been that way for a while its pretty understandable that you've stalled out. If this is the case add 1 or 2 re-feeds a week and see if that helps.

As far as supps I'm a fan of OxyELITE Pro® Super Thermo Powder(TM) (I used this in my last prep), I also like alphamine, the new decimate looks solid as well. Evomuse makes some quality topicals.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The issue is diet-related IMO. Your protein is wayyy too high and your carbohydrates are way too low. Carbs are not the enemy...without them, you stand to lose glycogen, lose strength, and ultimately lose muscle. The alternative is to have weekly or biweekly refeeds with heavy carbs and low fats

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thanks for the input all, will try adding in 2 carb refeeds a week to start. I hear a lot about ECA but am not too sure how to go about that approach, what would my simplest option be to make it?

domore

Awards
Well Driven,

It looks like you have everything square away with great advice from the guys, so I'm not going to make any diet suggestions. Once you make those diet changes, check out Eviscerate, Smolder, or Burn-Free (like you mentioned) to help with that last little bit of subcutaneous fat.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your stats are accurate, the problem is a lack of muscle to display. Yes, the abs are a muscle and need to be built just as every other group.