Usp labs oxyelite powder

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
I took one and a half dose this morning at 7:10am hit the gym. Did cardio for one hour and weights for an hour.

I went to the doctor for a physical right after the gym. They pulled blood and did the stranded exam.

I was expecting my blood pressure and heart rate to be through the roof. I was shocked when the doctor told me it was good 176/78.

Which leads me to ask? Why oxy elite did not raise my blood pressure. The supplement is legit I got it from usp labs direct.

Younglifter16

Awards
lol how is that good when the normal range is 120 over 80?

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
I'm actually impressed, but curious if you could shed some light on why it didn't effect my blood pressure? It does contain a form of caffeine and I did drink coffee. 120/80 is a normal range reference point.

Younglifter16

Awards
how didn't it effect blood pressure if your systolic blood pressure was up 50+ points giving you a stage 2 hypertension result? Is your blood pressure normally 176/80 or something?

gravitygames

Awards
did you hint to him that you just came from the gym? or that you drank coffee. or that you take supps. he prob took a overall look at you and figure you were healthy. theres a ton of drs out there that do there job like so. Not saying that practice is right, but time is money move on to the next one. lol

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
did you hint to him that you just came from the gym? or that you drank coffee. or that you take supps. he prob took a overall look at you and figure you were healthy. theres a ton of drs out there that do there job like so. Not saying that practice is right, but time is money move on to the next one. lol
I think I might take the supp again do another hour of cardio and weight drink coffee and try a new doctor.

116/76 after all the exercise and Oxp and she tells me there is no change in my heart rate

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took one and a half dose this morning at 7:10am hit the gym. Did cardio for one hour and weights for an hour.

I went to the doctor for a physical right after the gym. They pulled blood and did the stranded exam.

I was expecting my blood pressure and heart rate to be through the roof. I was shocked when the doctor told me it was good 176/78.

Which leads me to ask? Why oxy elite did not raise my blood pressure. The supplement is legit I got it from usp labs direct.
You want high blood pressure?

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I might take the supp again do another hour of cardio and weight drink coffee and try a new doctor.

116/76 after all the exercise and Oxp and she tells me there is no change in my heart rate

How long after exercising and using the supplement did they measure?

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
How long after exercising and using the supplement did they measure?
Of course I don't want high blood pressure but I expect this oxy to increase my BP some what.

The physical was around 3 and a half hours

work out was about 2 and a half hours. It took me about 20 min to shower and dress and 10 walk to doctor.

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
I believe, or have read that certain forms of yohimbine/yohimbe can actually lower blood pressure.
I have alway read it goes up I'm going to have to refresh my info it might be out dated

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
Blood%u00252BPressure%2BChart.png

ok sorry i see the post above now. took a while to post my reply.

either way...good chart.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to pop in on this but my gf justvfound out we r prego..has been exercising and using alphamine and a protein powder..I told her to get off of the alphamine but im wondering if she can stillbtake my oxyelite protein ..im only asking cuz of the leaning complex..thanks

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to pop in on this but my gf justvfound out we r prego..has been exercising and using alphamine and a protein powder..I told her to get off of the alphamine but im wondering if she can stillbtake my oxyelite protein ..im only asking cuz of the leaning complex..thanks
Hey buddy. OxyELITE Protein™ doesn't contain any stimulants; however, the label states that pregnant or nursing women shouldn't use it. This "warning" is pretty standard and found on most supplement labels (including proteins). I'd suggest consulting her doctor regarding any supplement use while pregnant.

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
My wife drank protein with our first child and she came out stronger then my son who she didn't drink protein with.

My wife doctor told her theirs no problem