New alpha t-2.... not even t2?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
So am I to understand that I've just gone to nutraplanet in an attempt to order more of my tried and true AT2 and its not even close to the same product?

What's up?

First version was honestly the best, despite the concern with methyl synephrines extra long half life... the replacement of which was higenamine n was suitable considering it filled the exact same role...

Now I'm seeing no t2 at all n instead I'm seeing the main thyroid boosting ingredient that was initially used in OEP and an olive lead extract (is this similar to the triterpene acids I was finding in studies back when ursabolic was introduced?)....

I'm sure it's a great combo n all... but why mess with a good thing,n more specifically, why remove the t2 from alpha t2?

N no, because it's available as a stand alone supp(shift), is not a decent answer (just seperating for making more money does not seem like a PES move) ...

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Oh... n where can I still find an old bottle of alpha t2?

Usually most sites have an old stick they go through even after the new stuff is out... nutra, lockout n phf all seen to be out...

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Oh... n where can I still find an old bottle of alpha t2?

Usually most sites have an old stick they go through even after the new stuff is out... nutra, lockout n phf all seen to be out...
I'm sure it's still around in some places, but if you gave me a choice, I'm picking the latest version 10 times out of 10

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
3,3 diiodothyronine was removed in favor of an olive leaf extract which has more staggering data (for a variety of purposes, most importantly t4 to t3 turnover).

Read more here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/230637-3-3-diiodo.html

Bacopa is also a pretty awesome addition for a combination of thyroid, stress, and mood support
Oh, I understand the reason for the combination of these supplements, I'm very well acquainted with them, researched them and used them...

Still the benefits of using a t2 boosting supplement in the alpha t2 formulation was an awesome advantage and stacked well with other supps already complimenting it(like oep)...

So why not just create a whole new supp n rename the formulation especially considering it doesn't even contain a t2 boosting component?

Hoping for a more direct answer from Dan or John...

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Oh, I understand the reason for the combination of these supplements, I'm very well acquainted with them, researched them and used them...

Still the benefits of using a t2 boosting supplement in the alpha t2 formulation was an awesome advantage and stacked well with other supps already complimenting it(like oep)...

So why not just create a whole new supp n rename the formulation especially considering it doesn't even contain a t2 boosting component?

Hoping for a more direct answer from Dan or John...
If we found a way to improve upon the old formula, why would we not do so? PES evolves with science and innovation. Instead of supplementing T2, you now get to elevate endogenous T3 (the most powerful of the thyroid hormones).

The new extraction method of olive leaf provides a greater advantage than diidothyronines, and it is actually more stackable than ever before.

A. It boosts T3 (this is unique to the new version).

B. It does boost T2, since T2 is a metabolite of thyroid hormone.

C. The overwhelming feedback points to this being the best version yet.

If this answer still somehow is not direct enough, feel free to PM me.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So am I to understand that I've just gone to nutraplanet in an attempt to order more of my tried and true AT2 and its not even close to the same product?

What's up?

First version was honestly the best, despite the concern with methyl synephrines extra long half life... the replacement of which was higenamine n was suitable considering it filled the exact same role...

Now I'm seeing no t2 at all n instead I'm seeing the main thyroid boosting ingredient that was initially used in OEP and an olive lead extract (is this similar to the triterpene acids I was finding in studies back when ursabolic was introduced?)....

I'm sure it's a great combo n all... but why mess with a good thing,n more specifically, why remove the t2 from alpha t2?

N no, because it's available as a stand alone supp(shift), is not a decent answer (just seperating for making more money does not seem like a PES move) ...
Look at this guy.. come strollin through! :D

The olive leaf does in fact hit the same end pathway that 3,3 did. The culmination of the ingredients showed a propensity above that of our first two versions of aT2.

Why the same name? Nostalgia mostly. Yes we took out the 3,3, then replaced it with something cleaner and hits the same path.

Personally I don't think we will see T2 on the market much longer. But that's my best guess with the rumblings.

As for SHIFT, you know thats not our style. Don't think you will be seeing that much longer either.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

The olive leaf does in fact hit the same end pathway that 3,3 did. The culmination of the ingredients showed a propensity above that of our first two versions of aT2.

Why the same name? Nostalgia mostly. Yes we took out the 3,3, then replaced it with something cleaner and hits the same path.

Personally I don't think we will see T2 on the market much longer. But that's my best guess with the rumblings.

As for SHIFT, you know thats not our style. Don't think you will be seeing that much longer either.
What? I'm confused lol. I hope you don't mean the new AT2. The mood and temp increase I get from it blows away either previous version. Also I love it stacked with Alphamine. Are the stupid feds getting involved in more supps?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He means the ingredient 3,3-diiodothyronine rather than Alpha-T2. :)

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards

Thanks bro. Good to know you guys are only moving forward with this reformulation then and not just dropping the 3,3D cause of a couple cry babies... n doesn't surprise me either that a thyroid supplement like shift and like ones on the market would be under some scrutiny from a rx peddling fda... still pretty sure I'll be grabbing some shift to attack alongside this new at2...

Guess I'll be getting back to this thread later with my opinions on the new formula considering it seems to be my only option now.

Younglifter16

Awards
for 10 bucks just buy shift or stack it with the new alphaT2 or alphamine, dont really see the issue