Alphamine / Safety

kev4me

kev4me

Awards
N-(2-hydroxy-2-p-methoxyphenylethyl) benzamide is a beta-agonist and its known that beta-stimulants can induce adverse effects such as tachycardia which can be accompanied by heart palpitations.

So in conclusion; taking Alphamine isnt completly Safe. Im right?!

Plz share your insight on this folks.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In the same way that stimulants at high enough doses can cause side effects.

It would be like saying caffeine isn't safe. It depends on the dose and the individual.

kev4me

kev4me

Awards
In the same way that stimulants at high enough doses can cause side effects.

It would be like saying caffeine isn't safe. It depends on the dose and the individual.
but you dont say my conlcusion is wrong in general?!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am saying that in high enough doses, every stimulant could cause side effects.

That is why you will see "do not exceed the dose" on the label of supplements. :)

kev4me

kev4me

Awards
and my tought is that even in small doses taking a beta-stimulant can give you problems.Whats your op. on that?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
N-(2-hydroxy-2-p-methoxyphenylethyl) benzamide is a beta-agonist and its known that beta-stimulants can induce adverse effects such as tachycardia which can be accompanied by heart palpitations.

So in conclusion; taking Alphamine isnt completly Safe. Im right?!

Plz share your insight on this folks.
Like Ben said this could be said for every stimulant out there. Everything in high enough doses and not following label instructions could cause adverse health effects. Vitamin D if taken too much of isn't safe. If your aren't sure of a product or how your body will react to it, go ask your physician.

kev4me

kev4me

Awards
Like Ben said this could be said for every stimulant out there. Everything in high enough doses and not following label instructions could cause adverse health effects. Vitamin D if taken too much of isn't safe. If your aren't sure of a product or how your body will react to it, go ask your physician.
you have a link to a study for the vitamin d fact?

kev4me

kev4me

Awards
Can we go ahead and ignore this stupid ass thread?
why its stupid when i worry about my health in connection with a supplement. This is the supplement section. If you have a problem with this thread than dont post in it. Simple as that.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The recommended dose is 3 scoops per day. Don't go over 3 scoops per day. Use for a max of 8 weeks followed by a 4 week break. Or if you are worried badly, don't use it. But on the real, there's nothing to worry about as long as you are smart with your supplement use.

BTW, Alphamine is amazing :)

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's going to vary person to person, that's why there is a dosing protocol. I literally just got done with an ordeal where my doc thought I was tachycardic. Cardiologist says I'm not, that it's stimulant related, and just to be safe.

I dosed 3 scoops today and my HR hasn't gone over 100.

If you have tachycardia then don't take it. If you have an already high HR, then watch it. Everyone is diff man. Common sense. It's not dangerous for healthy individuals. Like Ben said...that's like labeling all stimulants as causing tachycardia

kev4me

kev4me

Awards
It's going to vary person to person, that's why there is a dosing protocol. I literally just got done with an ordeal where my doc thought I was tachycardic. Cardiologist says I'm not, that it's stimulant related, and just to be safe.

I dosed 3 scoops today and my HR hasn't gone over 100.

If you have tachycardia then don't take it. If you have an already high HR, then watch it. Everyone is diff man. Common sense. It's not dangerous for healthy individuals. Like Ben said...that's like labeling all stimulants as causing tachycardia
thanks for your input

Younglifter16

Awards
as with any stims, too much of them and depending on how sensitive you are can cause Tachycardia. This isn't alphamine specific.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think when it comes to any stims you have to be careful it really depends on how you look at them. They are always side effects and hazards associated with all of them. Make sure you read all the labels and follow the instructions.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
you have a link to a study for the vitamin d fact?
Wikipedia Vitamin D and it has a Toxicity section that you can use for reference. :D