Alphamine / Safety

  1. Alphamine / Safety


    N-(2-hydroxy-2-p-methoxyphenylethyl) benzamide is a beta-agonist and its known that beta-stimulants can induce adverse effects such as tachycardia which can be accompanied by heart palpitations.

    So in conclusion; taking Alphamine isnt completly Safe. Im right?!

    Plz share your insight on this folks.


  2. In the same way that stimulants at high enough doses can cause side effects.

    It would be like saying caffeine isn't safe. It depends on the dose and the individual.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  3. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    In the same way that stimulants at high enough doses can cause side effects.

    It would be like saying caffeine isn't safe. It depends on the dose and the individual.
    but you dont say my conlcusion is wrong in general?!
    •   
       


  4. anyone else?

  5. I am saying that in high enough doses, every stimulant could cause side effects.

    That is why you will see "do not exceed the dose" on the label of supplements.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  6. and my tought is that even in small doses taking a beta-stimulant can give you problems.Whats your op. on that?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by kev4me View Post
    N-(2-hydroxy-2-p-methoxyphenylethyl) benzamide is a beta-agonist and its known that beta-stimulants can induce adverse effects such as tachycardia which can be accompanied by heart palpitations.

    So in conclusion; taking Alphamine isnt completly Safe. Im right?!

    Plz share your insight on this folks.
    Like Ben said this could be said for every stimulant out there. Everything in high enough doses and not following label instructions could cause adverse health effects. Vitamin D if taken too much of isn't safe. If your aren't sure of a product or how your body will react to it, go ask your physician.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by kev4me View Post
    and my tought is that even in small doses taking a beta-stimulant can give you problems.Whats your op. on that?
    ...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Like Ben said this could be said for every stimulant out there. Everything in high enough doses and not following label instructions could cause adverse health effects. Vitamin D if taken too much of isn't safe. If your aren't sure of a product or how your body will react to it, go ask your physician.
    you have a link to a study for the vitamin d fact?

  10. Can we go ahead and ignore this stupid ass thread?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by chris223 View Post
    Can we go ahead and ignore this stupid ass thread?
    why its stupid when i worry about my health in connection with a supplement. This is the supplement section. If you have a problem with this thread than dont post in it. Simple as that.

  12. The recommended dose is 3 scoops per day. Don't go over 3 scoops per day. Use for a max of 8 weeks followed by a 4 week break. Or if you are worried badly, don't use it. But on the real, there's nothing to worry about as long as you are smart with your supplement use.

    BTW, Alphamine is amazing
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  13. It's going to vary person to person, that's why there is a dosing protocol. I literally just got done with an ordeal where my doc thought I was tachycardic. Cardiologist says I'm not, that it's stimulant related, and just to be safe.

    I dosed 3 scoops today and my HR hasn't gone over 100.

    If you have tachycardia then don't take it. If you have an already high HR, then watch it. Everyone is diff man. Common sense. It's not dangerous for healthy individuals. Like Ben said...that's like labeling all stimulants as causing tachycardia
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    It's going to vary person to person, that's why there is a dosing protocol. I literally just got done with an ordeal where my doc thought I was tachycardic. Cardiologist says I'm not, that it's stimulant related, and just to be safe.

    I dosed 3 scoops today and my HR hasn't gone over 100.

    If you have tachycardia then don't take it. If you have an already high HR, then watch it. Everyone is diff man. Common sense. It's not dangerous for healthy individuals. Like Ben said...that's like labeling all stimulants as causing tachycardia
    thanks for your input

  15. as with any stims, too much of them and depending on how sensitive you are can cause Tachycardia. This isn't alphamine specific.

  16. I think when it comes to any stims you have to be careful it really depends on how you look at them. They are always side effects and hazards associated with all of them. Make sure you read all the labels and follow the instructions.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by kev4me View Post
    you have a link to a study for the vitamin d fact?
    Wikipedia Vitamin D and it has a Toxicity section that you can use for reference.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  18. Quote Originally Posted by kev4me View Post
    you have a link to a study for the vitamin d fact?
    http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1334121

    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/17/he...much.html?_r=0

    Doctors trained nutrition typically only recommend up to 2,000 ius of supp daily absent blood work. Some say total daily needs are 20 ius per pound per day for lighter skin and 25 ius per pound for darker skin.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Safety Supplements for M1T
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-04-2004, 07:04 PM
  2. METHYL1TEST and safety
    By NO MERCY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-27-2003, 04:34 PM
  3. Lieberman Responds to Dietary Supplement Safety Act
    By Sheesh in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-05-2003, 06:55 PM
  4. An Analysis of the Relative Safety of Ephedra
    By Sheesh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-05-2003, 05:51 PM
  5. Safety of cycles
    By deaconbill in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-11-2002, 05:20 AM
Log in
Log in