Sulbutiamine users!

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I just got some Sulbutiamine and wanted to ask how you guys take it? I only did 2 300 mg doses so far, 1 with food and the other without food, I got best effect with food, is that what I supposed to do and should I up my dose (I'm 220lb)? Also it says it supposed to help with a tolerance to caffeine, are you supposed to take it with caffeine or not on the same days?

CDMMA

CDMMA

Awards
Sulbutiamine is fat soluble, so taking it with food is ideal, as far as the dose goes you can increase it if you feel so inclined, try upping it by 100mg.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Sulbutiamine is fat soluble, so taking it with food is ideal, as far as the dose goes you can increase it if you feel so inclined, try upping it by 100mg.
Thanks!

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
At your weight id try it out at 400+, 600 was always good for me, and yes take it with food that has at least moderate fat for best results. You can build up tolerance to sulbutiamine pretty quickly though so dont use it every day if you dont need to. Im pretty sure its mechanism of action is similar to that of cocaine, blocking dopamine transporters and increasing the density of dopamine receptors. I have noticed its better for focus than pure energy but you can combine it with other stims for a good effect. It can be taken with or without caffeine. A caffeine, DMAA, sulbutiamine combo is beastly. Id recommend picking up some Amp (original formula) from NP before its gone and trying that out with your sulbutiamine, you will not be disappointed.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
At your weight id try it out at 400+, 600 was always good for me, and yes take it with food that has at least moderate fat for best results. You can build up tolerance to sulbutiamine pretty quickly though so dont use it every day if you dont need to. Im pretty sure its mechanism of action is similar to that of cocaine, blocking dopamine transporters and increasing the density of dopamine receptors. I have noticed its better for focus than pure energy but you can combine it with other stims for a good effect. It can be taken with or without caffeine. A caffeine, DMAA, sulbutiamine combo is beastly. Id recommend picking up some Amp (original formula) from NP before its gone and trying that out with your sulbutiamine, you will not be disappointed.
Ok, I try to up the dose and take with food. Is it a good idea to take it with Green Tea or Coffee?

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Depends on what you are trying to accomplish. If you want added energy then go ahead and add some green tea or coffee. You wont need any additional coffee though if you are already taking it with another form of caffeine.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Depends on what you are trying to accomplish. If you want added energy then go ahead and add some green tea or coffee. You wont need any additional coffee though if you are already taking it with another form of caffeine.
Nice, I'm excited to try that now! Thanks :)
Btw I felt a little head rush from 300 mg but not really more than that, should I try 600mg next time or do you think that's too much?
I want as much energy and focus as possible!

neddo

neddo

Awards
I'd stick with 300mg, possibly 400mg for now. I stayed at 200mg dosings for a quite a while before polishing my tub off.

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Just go up slowly if it works well dont worry about upping it too much until you start to build a tolerance otherwise you will just waste it.