Sulbutiamine users!

1. Registered User
    Answers

Sulbutiamine users!

I just got some Sulbutiamine and wanted to ask how you guys take it? I only did 2 300 mg doses so far, 1 with food and the other without food, I got best effect with food, is that what I supposed to do and should I up my dose (I'm 220lb)? Also it says it supposed to help with a tolerance to caffeine, are you supposed to take it with caffeine or not on the same days?

2. Registered User
    Answers

Bump
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  153 lbs.
    Answers

Sulbutiamine is fat soluble, so taking it with food is ideal, as far as the dose goes you can increase it if you feel so inclined, try upping it by 100mg.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    http://www.seriousnutritionsolutions. com - CDMMA [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    https://www.facebook.com/SeriousNutritionSolutions - https://www.twitter.com/SNSonline
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CDMMA View Post
    Sulbutiamine is fat soluble, so taking it with food is ideal, as far as the dose goes you can increase it if you feel so inclined, try upping it by 100mg.
    Thanks!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

At your weight id try it out at 400+, 600 was always good for me, and yes take it with food that has at least moderate fat for best results. You can build up tolerance to sulbutiamine pretty quickly though so dont use it every day if you dont need to. Im pretty sure its mechanism of action is similar to that of cocaine, blocking dopamine transporters and increasing the density of dopamine receptors. I have noticed its better for focus than pure energy but you can combine it with other stims for a good effect. It can be taken with or without caffeine. A caffeine, DMAA, sulbutiamine combo is beastly. Id recommend picking up some Amp (original formula) from NP before its gone and trying that out with your sulbutiamine, you will not be disappointed.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    At your weight id try it out at 400+, 600 was always good for me, and yes take it with food that has at least moderate fat for best results. You can build up tolerance to sulbutiamine pretty quickly though so dont use it every day if you dont need to. Im pretty sure its mechanism of action is similar to that of cocaine, blocking dopamine transporters and increasing the density of dopamine receptors. I have noticed its better for focus than pure energy but you can combine it with other stims for a good effect. It can be taken with or without caffeine. A caffeine, DMAA, sulbutiamine combo is beastly. Id recommend picking up some Amp (original formula) from NP before its gone and trying that out with your sulbutiamine, you will not be disappointed.
    Ok, I try to up the dose and take with food. Is it a good idea to take it with Green Tea or Coffee?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Depends on what you are trying to accomplish. If you want added energy then go ahead and add some green tea or coffee. You wont need any additional coffee though if you are already taking it with another form of caffeine.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    Depends on what you are trying to accomplish. If you want added energy then go ahead and add some green tea or coffee. You wont need any additional coffee though if you are already taking it with another form of caffeine.
    Nice, I'm excited to try that now! Thanks
    Btw I felt a little head rush from 300 mg but not really more than that, should I try 600mg next time or do you think that's too much?
    I want as much energy and focus as possible!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I'd stick with 300mg, possibly 400mg for now. I stayed at 200mg dosings for a quite a while before polishing my tub off.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Just go up slowly if it works well dont worry about upping it too much until you start to build a tolerance otherwise you will just waste it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Directions for Noob transdermal users.
    By txwakeskater in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-01-2003, 10:49 PM
  2. Prostate health, the male, and the androgen user.
    By windwords7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-28-2003, 01:48 PM
  3. Chemo and/or other 1,4-Andro and r-ALA users
    By DevilSmack in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-23-2003, 08:39 AM
  4. What does a potential PH ban do for AAS users?
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-16-2003, 03:03 PM
  5. To all the experienced 1-Test users
    By Lifeguard in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-06-2002, 09:17 PM