EC stack question...

Redskins123

Awards
I had surgery this past thursday, arthroscopic knee surgery. I am on crutches for about 4 weeks, and am giving it about a week before I go back to the gym to do upperbody -- most likely machine work for simplicity sake and to avoid any accidents that could hurt my knee. My question is that can I and would be it beneficial to start my EC stack even though I would not be getting back to the gym for a little over a week? And adding insult to injury I think I have a sinus infection, so I am taking amoxocillin for ten days.

Cliff notes:
- Benefitial to start EC stack week or so before getting back into gym; surgery.
-Can I take EC stack with amoxocillin.

Thanks guys.

Spartan189

Spartan189

Awards
I don't think it would hurt. The ec stack is one of the best fatburners out there. It does an amazing job of suppressing your appetite, and burning calories without even working out. Just be careful, and watch your blood pressure. It would also be good to take fish oil along with your stack.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
start it. your going to be less active and it will help bordem munchies and keep burning fat.

Redskins123

Awards
start it. your going to be less active and it will help bordem munchies and keep burning fat.
Thanks for your input. Sounds like I should start it, going to tomorrow.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I went back on today, Just finished up PX Black from FinaFlex and start EC.

Brokaid and Walgreens 200mg Caffine,

BTW CVS now has Bronkaid again it was off the market for a while and they got it back.

Redskins123

Awards
I went back on today, Just finished up PX Black from FinaFlex and start EC.

Brokaid and Walgreens 200mg Caffine,

BTW CVS now has Bronkaid again it was off the market for a while and they got it back.
Yeah I already have caffeine tabs and bronkaid I picked it up. One CVS location I went to didn't have it and the other didn't think they could sell it until someone higher up than them said its okay, and only had 3 on hand there.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
I tend to be a cautious sort, but I think it may be preferable not to take anything that affects hemodynamic function with a surgery that recent.

Redskins123

Awards
I tend to be a cautious sort, but I think it may be preferable not to take anything that affects hemodynamic function with a surgery that recent.
Yeah I have though about that. With my surgery, it was microfracture aka drilling in my knee to get bone marrow and blood to help regrow cartilage etc I had OCD lesions. In theory would the increase blood flow help with this?

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
I can't say for sure either way, but I would think in theory that the vasoconstriction caused by a systemic sympathomimetic would increase the risk of formation of a clot which far outweighs the benefit of any blood flow changes related to increase in heart rate or force of contraction.

Redskins123

Awards
I can't say for sure either way, but I would think in theory that the vasoconstriction caused by a systemic sympathomimetic would increase the risk of formation of a clot which far outweighs the benefit of any blood flow changes related to increase in heart rate or force of contraction.
True, good point. I am taking baby aspirin for clots also.