Damn you, PES...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Damn you, PES...















    I have finally run out of Enhanced





















    I NEED MOARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

















































    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM


  2. Best. Thread. Ever.

  3. Haha! Awesome thread.

    Favourite flavour?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  4. Nice little story through pics going on here.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Haha! Awesome thread.

    Favourite flavour?
    Blue Razz On my last workout with Enhanced I didn't have enough for 1 scoop so I added what I could into my shaker cup and threw in a scoop of Raspberry Lemonade Alphamine... it was RASPBERRY MADNESS!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  6. I just ran out also . But it isn't as bad because I am just using Alphamine now. Might I add, RL flavor
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  7. haha was not expected that type of original post! The force is strong with this one.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Haha! Awesome thread.

    Favorite flavor?
    Fixed.

  9. I'm confused I can't read.

  10. Lol great post...I m almost done with mine, just have one scoop left but still have 5 tubs left to go ( I will be taking a break in between each tube.)

    Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2 while texting and driving.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Fixed.
    Queen's English.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  12. P.S. the original post in this thread are the easiest reps I have ever given lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  13. Lol DJ excellent OP
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  14. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Lol DJ excellent OP
    Ha thanks. Something just had to be said!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  15. I went a little crazy with my enhanced stockpile. My alphamine on the other hand... The end is near

  16. I wonder if we can implement some kind of direct debit auto refilling system lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    I just ran out also . But it isn't as bad because I am just using Alphamine now. Might I add, RL flavor
    Smart man choosing RL might i add. Just saying.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post

    Smart man choosing RL might i add. Just saying.
    I love me some raspberry goodness. Since running out of enhanced and awaiting my new shipment I used my old iForce Maximizev2. Flavor? Blue razzzzzz.... I miss 1,3D!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  19. once dieting is done and I give myself a nice long stim break, enhanced is going down. For now Ill get my PES fix from alphamine

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Younglifter16 View Post
    once dieting is done and I give myself a nice long stim break, enhanced is going down. For now Ill get my PES fix from alphamine
    Nothing wrong with that
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  21. Excellent presentation
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I wonder if we can implement some kind of direct debit auto refilling system lol.
    I was thinking a customer loyalty policy. For every X many empty PES products you receive Y amount of product or "PES cash"

    ...or better yet, a personal alphamine fountain or dispenser that both produces and dispenses endless supplies of powdery goodness. Think the office type Starbucks dispensers or fountain drinks.

    But who needs liquids, slam back the doses raw dawg like real addicts.

    Edit: I need sleep. And then more alphamine

  23. I really like the idea of PES bucks
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I really like the idea of PES bucks
    As in Josh's picture on the new hundred dollar bill. May have trouble passing through congress but I feel Josh has earned it!

    Love the thread dj!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  25. Quote Originally Posted by good2Badawg View Post
    I was thinking a customer loyalty policy. For every X many empty PES products you receive Y amount of product or "PES cash"

    ...or better yet, a personal alphamine fountain or dispenser that both produces and dispenses endless supplies of powdery goodness. Think the office type Starbucks dispensers or fountain drinks.

    But who needs liquids, slam back the doses raw dawg like real addicts.

    Edit: I need sleep. And then more alphamine
    ^^ The mad ramblings of an Alphamine Addict.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    As in Josh's picture on the new hundred dollar bill. May have trouble passing through congress but I feel Josh has earned it!

    Love the thread dj!
    Thanks L2L... I know a lot of you like memes so I figured it was story time
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  27. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    ^^ The mad ramblings of an Alphamine Addict.
    Tooooo true! ...its the delirium of running out! Haha

  28. Today I stacked 1 serving Enhanced, 1 Sample packet NoXplode 2.0, 1 sample packet Test Powder. During my workout I drank 1 sample packet Condense. I made the condense last me 2 hours though, so I wouldn't be all freaked out. Worked out very well. No jitters, just good clean fun!.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Today I stacked 1 serving Enhanced, 1 Sample packet NoXplode 2.0, 1 sample packet Test Powder. During my workout I drank 1 sample packet Condense. I made the condense last me 2 hours though, so I wouldn't be all freaked out. Worked out very well. No jitters, just good clean fun!.
    You are the mad enhance stacker! I can't imagine needing to stack all that. You don't feel too wired? T-bone you are a mad stacker!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  30. I really should pop my Enhanced cherry.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  31. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    I really should pop my Enhanced cherry.
    WHAT?

    You haven't tried it yet?

    Can we get an independent adjudicator in here please to evaluate cubsfan's PES dedication.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  32. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    WHAT?

    You haven't tried it yet?

    Can we get an independent adjudicator in here please to evaluate cubsfan's PES dedication.
    Haha I was always nervous of the stim. Dude I was in the Emergency Room in 2006 due to stimulate abuse. I used to pop StimX and ErgoPharm AMP like candy. Last 6 years I have laid off. I'm good with 2 scoops Alphamine/1Cap AT2 so I imagine 1 scoop enhanced won't be too bad
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  33. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    I really should pop my Enhanced cherry.
    It's ok... Don't let them hurt you. I feel your pain.

  34. StimX + AMP = ER lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  35. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    WHAT?

    You haven't tried it yet?

    Can we get an independent adjudicator in here please to evaluate cubsfan's PES dedication.
    Same thing I was thinking. So disappointed I am..
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  36. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    StimX + AMP = ER lol.
    Not together lol. But they used to be my favorites post ephedra.

    I would take 5 ergo Amps then go out drinking. Had a nasty potassium crash plus sky high blood pressure.

    However, your peer pressure to try enhanced is working lol
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  37. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    You are the mad enhance stacker! I can't imagine needing to stack all that. You don't feel too wired? T-bone you are a mad stacker!

    I didn't necessarily need it. I was a tiny bit jittery, but I just drank the condense slowly and was fine. It was just a little bit too much, but I didn't get anxious or anything. Really I should calm down a bit though. Sometimes I push myself with stims. Today I took one sample dr.jekyl, 2 caps of Uncut, and drank 3 sample packets of Body Rush during cardio. Lately I don't think Body rush actually has that much actives in it at all....Free samples though, and I don't like anything to go to waste!

  38. I take only take the enhanced 3 times a week.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I only take enhanced 3 times a week. But when I do, I have amazing workouts!
    Great feedback!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  40. LOL your too funny DJ!


    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Haha! Awesome thread.

    Favourite flavour?
    Blue Rasp is the bomb!
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. I said I wouldn't, but I did.. Damn you USP!!! lol
    By gamer2be08 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 02:23 AM
  2. Damn you Derek Jeter! Giving Herpes Out Like Candy
    By pistonpump in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-05-2007, 04:39 AM
  3. Damn you clomid and PCT!! Mood and women problems
    By rhinochaser48 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-04-2004, 09:25 AM
Log in
Log in