Nice little story through pics going on here. :D

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha! Awesome thread.

Favourite flavour? ;)
Blue Razz :) On my last workout with Enhanced I didn't have enough for 1 scoop so I added what I could into my shaker cup and threw in a scoop of Raspberry Lemonade Alphamine... it was RASPBERRY MADNESS!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just ran out also :(. But it isn't as bad because I am just using Alphamine now. Might I add, RL flavor :D

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
haha was not expected that type of original post! The force is strong with this one.

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
I'm confused I can't read.

Rolo87

Rolo87

Awards
Lol great post...I m almost done with mine, just have one scoop left but still have 5 tubs left to go :cool: ( I will be taking a break in between each tube.)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2 while texting and driving.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
P.S. the original post in this thread are the easiest reps I have ever given lol.

Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
I went a little crazy with my enhanced stockpile. My alphamine on the other hand... The end is near :(

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder if we can implement some kind of direct debit auto refilling system lol.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Smart man choosing RL might i add. Just saying.
I love me some raspberry goodness. Since running out of enhanced and awaiting my new shipment I used my old iForce Maximizev2. Flavor? Blue razzzzzz.... I miss 1,3D!

Younglifter16

Awards
once dieting is done and I give myself a nice long stim break, enhanced is going down. For now Ill get my PES fix from alphamine

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
once dieting is done and I give myself a nice long stim break, enhanced is going down. For now Ill get my PES fix from alphamine
Nothing wrong with that :D

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if we can implement some kind of direct debit auto refilling system lol.
I was thinking a customer loyalty policy. For every X many empty PES products you receive Y amount of product or "PES cash"

...or better yet, a personal alphamine fountain or dispenser that both produces and dispenses endless supplies of powdery goodness. Think the office type Starbucks dispensers or fountain drinks.

But who needs liquids, slam back the doses raw dawg like real addicts.

Edit: I need sleep. And then more alphamine :p

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really like the idea of PES bucks
As in Josh's picture on the new hundred dollar bill. May have trouble passing through congress but I feel Josh has earned it! ;)

Love the thread dj!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking a customer loyalty policy. For every X many empty PES products you receive Y amount of product or "PES cash"

...or better yet, a personal alphamine fountain or dispenser that both produces and dispenses endless supplies of powdery goodness. Think the office type Starbucks dispensers or fountain drinks.

But who needs liquids, slam back the doses raw dawg like real addicts.

Edit: I need sleep. And then more alphamine :p
^^ The mad ramblings of an Alphamine Addict. :D

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As in Josh's picture on the new hundred dollar bill. May have trouble passing through congress but I feel Josh has earned it! ;)

Love the thread dj!
Thanks L2L... I know a lot of you like memes so I figured it was story time :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today I stacked 1 serving Enhanced, 1 Sample packet NoXplode 2.0, 1 sample packet Test Powder. During my workout I drank 1 sample packet Condense. I made the condense last me 2 hours though, so I wouldn't be all freaked out. Worked out very well. No jitters, just good clean fun!.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today I stacked 1 serving Enhanced, 1 Sample packet NoXplode 2.0, 1 sample packet Test Powder. During my workout I drank 1 sample packet Condense. I made the condense last me 2 hours though, so I wouldn't be all freaked out. Worked out very well. No jitters, just good clean fun!.
You are the mad enhance stacker! I can't imagine needing to stack all that. You don't feel too wired? T-bone you are a mad stacker!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really should pop my Enhanced cherry.
WHAT?

You haven't tried it yet?

Can we get an independent adjudicator in here please to evaluate cubsfan's PES dedication.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WHAT?

Can we get an independent adjudicator in here please to evaluate cubsfan's PES dedication.
Haha I was always nervous of the stim. Dude I was in the Emergency Room in 2006 due to stimulate abuse. I used to pop StimX and ErgoPharm AMP like candy. Last 6 years I have laid off. I'm good with 2 scoops Alphamine/1Cap AT2 so I imagine 1 scoop enhanced won't be too bad

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
StimX + AMP = ER lol.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WHAT?

Same thing I was thinking. So disappointed I am..

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
StimX + AMP = ER lol.
Not together lol. But they used to be my favorites post ephedra.

I would take 5 ergo Amps then go out drinking. Had a nasty potassium crash plus sky high blood pressure.

However, your peer pressure to try enhanced is working lol

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are the mad enhance stacker! I can't imagine needing to stack all that. You don't feel too wired? T-bone you are a mad stacker!

I didn't necessarily need it. I was a tiny bit jittery, but I just drank the condense slowly and was fine. It was just a little bit too much, but I didn't get anxious or anything. Really I should calm down a bit though. Sometimes I push myself with stims. Today I took one sample dr.jekyl, 2 caps of Uncut, and drank 3 sample packets of Body Rush during cardio. Lately I don't think Body rush actually has that much actives in it at all....Free samples though, and I don't like anything to go to waste!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
old stim x was an interesting designer stimulant with detrimental effects to the heart...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not together lol. But they used to be my favorites post ephedra.

I would take 5 ergo Amps then go out drinking. Had a nasty potassium crash plus sky high blood pressure.

However, your peer pressure to try enhanced is working lol
I am going to start sneaking the word Enhanced into my posts to try and convince people with subliminal messaging.

You seem to be very experienced in the thermogenic market. Are you ready to enhance your workout?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL your too funny DJ!

Blue Rasp is the bomb!
All English people prefer fruit punch- fact.

I find it interesting that we get more positive feedback on the raspberry lemonade and blue razz flavours in America but here it is all about the fruit punch.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I find it interesting that we get more positive feedback on the raspberry lemonade and blue razz flavours in America but here it is all about the fruit punch.
Must be my Tory heritage showing since I prefer fruit punch

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I have only had the raspberry for Enhanced. Tried both fruit punch and raspberry lemonade for Alphamine but still prefer RL. Too much fruit punch Kool-Aid as a kid... Got desensitized.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have never tried Kool-Aid.

#FP4Ever

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have never tried Kool-Aid.

#FP4Ever
If someone could just recreate that ecto cooler flavor from the ghostbusters koolaid... Ohhh yeaaaaaa!