Erase + Clen?
- 06-08-2013, 01:00 AM
Erase + Clen?
I was still shut down following a PCT, so I took Erase which rather quickly returned me to normal. I'm about 2 weeks into taking erase 3 caps per day, and I am back 100%. I was planning on taking it for 30 days (the entire bottle) and would just assume continue except I've begun taking clen today and don't know if I can continue to take erase with clen. Might the erase help with my cut, or might it interfere with the clen? Should I stop the erase cause I'm no longer shut-down and keep the rest for a future PCT, or stick with it?
- 06-08-2013, 09:48 AM
Erase + clen would be good to go. Erase will aid in fatloss plus may help prevent muscle loss while dieting.
06-08-2013, 01:56 PM
Great! Thank you. I posted another question about ketosis while taking clen over in the nutrition forum if you or anyone else knows about that - I'd appreciate you jumping over there.
10-06-2013, 11:41 PM
This is an interesting thread i was thinking exactly the same, just for a cut though not post cycle. Was going to through in DAA to but not sure if that will put more strain on my heart haha
Similar Forum Threads
- By fame126 in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 05-20-2013, 01:32 PM
- By Natestreo in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-23-2012, 08:04 PM
- By rcarey02 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-01-2011, 09:13 PM
- By JBlaze in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 07-24-2004, 01:59 PM
- By Dwight Schrute in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 01-13-2003, 02:40 AM