Death to Fat Stack

  1. Death to Fat Stack


    Name:  image-3796633997.jpg
Views: 321
Size:  443.8 KB


  2. Missing anything?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by TrashCanman14 View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=82 255"/>
    Love the Nolvadren! Looks like a great stack
    •   
       


  4. I'm not sure about stacking Animal Cuts and Alphamine seeing as both have stimulants(not sure what DCP is) Doesn't seem wise.

    Erase Pro and Nolvadren both have 75mg of Androst-3-5. You don't want/need anymore than 75mg daily.

    I would personally seperate the Cuts or Alphamine, and Erase or Nolvadren to use as seperate stacks.

    PeakBeta+ is awesome for any kinda workout. Highly recommend it. Recompadrol is a good idea as well.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  5. You can take the cuts just remove the stim pill. Save it for later.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse View Post
    You can take the cuts just remove the stim pill. Save it for later.
    oh ya! forgot about that little red pill.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I'm not sure about stacking Animal Cuts and Alphamine seeing as both have stimulants(not sure what DCP is) Doesn't seem wise.

    Erase Pro and Nolvadren both have 75mg of Androst-3-5. You don't want/need anymore than 75mg daily.

    I would personally seperate the Cuts or Alphamine, and Erase or Nolvadren to use as seperate stacks.

    PeakBeta+ is awesome for any kinda workout. Highly recommend it. Recompadrol is a good idea as well.
    Everything this guy said.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    Everything this guy said.
    Right! Thanks guys. Running the erase and then the nolvadren after (not at the same time). Taking out the cuts stim pill for another day and cutting 300 calls from maintenance.

  9. Have fun! I just started Alphamine and Forskolin-95 today. ****s awesome!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  10. Get rid of the animal cuts, run either the erase pro or Nolvadren.

  11. Dope stack bro

  12. Erase pro/alphamine is a killer stack. Nice goodies you have there sir!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  13. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Erase pro/alphamine is a killer stack. Nice goodies you have there sir!
    Nolvadren xt and Alphamine! Even better!

  14. The Battle of the Reps! Or is it a union?
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Erase pro/alphamine is a killer stack. Nice goodies you have there sir!
    Doesn't get much better for a natty cutting stack.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Doesn't get much better for a natty cutting stack.
    Agreed. ERASE PRO + Alphamine is my favorite combo for shredding up.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    Agreed. ERASE PRO + Alphamine is my favorite combo for shredding up.
    Top quality and you can always get incredible deals on both products. Easy choice!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    Agreed. ERASE PRO + Alphamine is my favorite combo for shredding up.
    No more shredding up for you bolt
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    No more shredding up for you bolt
    Ya I need to stop the shredding and get some weight on my total! Still trying to retain some aesthetics tho.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    Ya I need to stop the shredding and get some weight on my total! Still trying to retain some aesthetics tho.
    I hear ya . Not an easy combo to do.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Thinking about adding a fat burner to my stack??
    By East1600Plus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-21-2006, 12:50 PM
  2. What is your LBM to FAT gain ratio when bulking?
    By Romac in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-20-2005, 10:09 AM
  3. SAN Endotest - more prone to fat gain??
    By cobain67 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-19-2004, 12:08 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-22-2004, 08:01 PM
Log in
Log in