Fat Burning Stack Query

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  161 lbs.
    Answers

Question Fat Burning Stack Query

I am starting a pretty intense cutting stack, diet and workout regime to lose body fat and hopefully gain or at least try to not loose muscle at the same time.
    So far i have been on a strict low carb (ketogenic based diet) and have already started seeing some good results results.

I am also pretty new to this and at the moment have about 22% body fat and want to lower it to get rid of love handles, belly fat etc I am also 20 years old and Male.

The reason it has to be intense is during Uni semesters i have a really intense schedule due to my workload and find it hard to get into a routine which is why i never really see many results during the semester. This is why as the holidays are coming up for 6 weeks or so i am looking to really smash some fat during this time and hopefully come out looking leaner.

Through research and reading forums i have so far acquired these products:

Oxyelite pro capsules - USP
    Lean Xtreme-DS
    Compound 20 - USP

I also realise that just taking supplements and not putting in effort in the diet and/or workout routine is not going to work.

As for my query:
    First of all is it ok to run these three supplements together?, secondly is there anything i might have to add? Also is there a recommended dosing schedule i should follow other then what the bottle states?.

Any Help or Advice would be appreciated!!!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I'll tell you right now that if you run all 3 at the same time, especially being new to burning products, you'll end up in the hospital. Take one and use a typical tolerance assessment protocal. Cutting fat and maintaining muscle is really just a matter of eating clean, keeping your workouts short, heavy, intense, with short rest periods, and plenty of sleep and water. Follow the directions of which ever burner you choose. Hope this helps.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  198 lbs.
    Answers

That combination is fine. Only 1 of the products is a stimulant. Mountainman was right about everything except "ending up in the hospital". Take it easy bro.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

You're fine running the three together. And the bottle recommendations should be good.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Answers

That's a pretty solid stack for sure and it will definitely give you some good results as long as diet is in check. For an AI in stead of lean extreme you could always give MAN Sports Nolvadren XT a shot it would be killer stacked with the two USP products.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  161 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for All the advice everyone i'll definitley take it all on board!!! May just assess tolerance on each before trying all cocurrently.

Michael
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  161 lbs.
    Answers

Also while on subject do u think "MAN Sports Nolvadren XT" would be better than erase or erase pro by pes??
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rice_92 View Post
    Also while on subject do u think "MAN Sports Nolvadren XT" would be better than erase or erase pro by pes??
    It's just personal opinion. OG erase is 25 mg a pill and can be dosed separately throughout the day or all at once, erase pro is 75 mg a pill, so thats just once a day and Nolvadren XT is 37.5 mg a pill so this can be dosed twice or just once a day. Some people get joint issues with higher dosages so the Nolvadren XT and OG erase would be a better fit. I've used all 3 and I like the results I've had with the Nolvadren, just seemed to lean me out good.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rice_92 View Post
    PES brought the active Erase to the market and the ease of dosing (1-3 pills depending on how much is needed). If you can handle the 75mgs dosage then nothing is better on the market than Erase Pro IMO.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

PES brought the active Erase to the market and the ease of dosing (1-3 pills depending on how much is needed). If you can handle the 75mgs dosage then nothing is better on the market than Erase Pro IMO.
    Second that.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

at 20% bf you can easily lose 2lbs a week without the use of supplements
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

Yes sirr! x3!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best Fat Burning Stack
    By CryingEmo in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-24-2007, 08:10 PM
  2. Muscle and Fitness October 2006 fat burning stack!
    By Fernelias in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-10-2006, 02:37 AM
  3. would this be a good fat burning stack??
    By apron in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-06-2006, 02:36 PM
  4. What do you think of my fat burning stack?
    By Vader in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-10-2005, 08:34 PM
  5. Fat Burning Stack (feel free to slam)
    By NPursuit in forum Supplements
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 05:20 PM