Cellucor P6 Extreme or EPiQ Muscle Stack

  1. Cellucor P6 Extreme or EPiQ Muscle Stack


    Looking to start a test booster and was wondering if anyone had advice on whether to go with the Epiq muscle stack or Cellucor P6 Extreme


  2. Neither.

  3. Haha, issue is I have a $100 gift card for *** and I'm already stocked up on pre workout and protein so figured I'd get something different
    •   
       


  4. I think you would do better going to Nutra Planet and picking up 3 bottles of pure test. Take 3 caps in the morning and three caps in the afternoon. Will come out much cheaper also. Just saw ur last post. Nm on the nutra planet! Lol
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  5. Erase pro is BOGO right now you can get 8 weeks of a superior test booster for 1/2 the price if p6 or test

  6. Quote Originally Posted by money0351 View Post
    Erase pro is BOGO right now you can get 8 weeks of a superior test booster for 1/2 the price if p6 or test
    nice!!!!

    i was going to say. p6 sux...but erase pro is dah bomb
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

  7. If you had your heart set on p6 do p6 black. It's daa magnesium chelate and do the full 6 again BOGO

  8. if you have a gift card from there check out the latest PES Insider deal, probably your best bet.

  9. So for some reason I figured erase pro was more of a supplement to help cut body fat? Will it aid in building muscle and size?

  10. It's the most potent test booster that store carries, you may trim down because it suppresses cortisol and has a suicidal aromatase inhibitor so test and strength goes up... I cannot recemond this product enough pluss dosing is super simple 1cap A.M. It's hard to mess up

  11. Quote Originally Posted by money0351 View Post
    It's the most potent test booster that store carries, you may trim down because it suppresses cortisol and has a suicidal aromatase inhibitor so test and strength goes up... I cannot recemond this product enough pluss dosing is super simple 1cap A.M. It's hard to mess up
    This guy knows his stuff.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  12. How old are you? You could sell the gift card on fb or craigslist

  13. 23 haha, I'm 6'2 184 lbs ... I've been reading about stacking the Erase Pro with Anabeta Elite... With the BOGO ill be spending right around 100 so I'm going to give it a shot see if I can make any gains

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Pjunior22 View Post
    23 haha, I'm 6'2 184 lbs ... I've been reading about stacking the Erase Pro with Anabeta Elite... With the BOGO ill be spending right around 100 so I'm going to give it a shot see if I can make any gains
    Shoot me your email. I have something you might be interested in seeing.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  15. Quote Originally Posted by Pjunior22 View Post
    Looking to start a test booster and was wondering if anyone had advice on whether to go with the Epiq muscle stack or Cellucor P6 Extreme
    Neither, I'd sack Erase Pro by PES, Anabeta Elite by PES, and DAA. Thats a better combo and more beneficial.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cellucor P6 Extreme 120 count UNOPENED
    By mstupar60 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-13-2013, 04:55 PM
  2. Cellucor p6 extreme
    By riseabove5 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2013, 02:49 PM
  3. For Sale: Cellucor P6 Extreme (120 caps) (Muscle Builders)
    By vikinginc in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 05:25 PM
  4. For Sale: Cellucor P6 Black extreme (Muscle Builders)
    By MMALOVER in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 10:56 AM
  5. Cellucor's P6 Extreme
    By EZDUZIT in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-15-2008, 09:33 PM
Log in
Log in