Cellucor P6 Extreme or EPiQ Muscle Stack

Pjunior22

Awards
Looking to start a test booster and was wondering if anyone had advice on whether to go with the Epiq muscle stack or Cellucor P6 Extreme

Pjunior22

Awards
Haha, issue is I have a $100 gift card for *** and I'm already stocked up on pre workout and protein so figured I'd get something different

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you would do better going to Nutra Planet and picking up 3 bottles of pure test. Take 3 caps in the morning and three caps in the afternoon. Will come out much cheaper also. Just saw ur last post. Nm on the nutra planet! Lol

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase pro is BOGO right now you can get 8 weeks of a superior test booster for 1/2 the price if p6 or test

murk01

murk01

Awards
Erase pro is BOGO right now you can get 8 weeks of a superior test booster for 1/2 the price if p6 or test
nice!!!!

i was going to say. p6 sux...but erase pro is dah bomb

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you had your heart set on p6 do p6 black. It's daa magnesium chelate and do the full 6 again BOGO

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
if you have a gift card from there check out the latest PES Insider deal, probably your best bet.

Pjunior22

Awards
So for some reason I figured erase pro was more of a supplement to help cut body fat? Will it aid in building muscle and size?

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's the most potent test booster that store carries, you may trim down because it suppresses cortisol and has a suicidal aromatase inhibitor so test and strength goes up... I cannot recemond this product enough pluss dosing is super simple 1cap A.M. It's hard to mess up

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's the most potent test booster that store carries, you may trim down because it suppresses cortisol and has a suicidal aromatase inhibitor so test and strength goes up... I cannot recemond this product enough pluss dosing is super simple 1cap A.M. It's hard to mess up
This guy knows his stuff.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
How old are you? You could sell the gift card on fb or craigslist

Pjunior22

Awards
23 haha, I'm 6'2 184 lbs ... I've been reading about stacking the Erase Pro with Anabeta Elite... With the BOGO ill be spending right around 100 so I'm going to give it a shot see if I can make any gains

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
23 haha, I'm 6'2 184 lbs ... I've been reading about stacking the Erase Pro with Anabeta Elite... With the BOGO ill be spending right around 100 so I'm going to give it a shot see if I can make any gains
Shoot me your email. I have something you might be interested in seeing.

Ice4534

Ice4534

Awards
Looking to start a test booster and was wondering if anyone had advice on whether to go with the Epiq muscle stack or Cellucor P6 Extreme
Neither, I'd sack Erase Pro by PES, Anabeta Elite by PES, and DAA. Thats a better combo and more beneficial.