steroids/herbs difference

fadadio

fadadio

Awards
I am thinking about getting Tongat ali and Tribulus for the semen volume enhancing and anti estrogen activity in them but I am worried that they might increase my testosterone to the point of shrinking my balls, I just take supplements that I can take everyday and not have to cycle it or worry about them shrinking my balls.

I dont know much about steroids and at what point they induce the negative effects we all know about and I never plan to use them but I am paranoid that some of the testosterone enhancing herbs out there can induce testicular shrinking. Is there such a thing as a safe level of increasing testosterone and should I be worried at all about taking Tongat ali/Tribulus? These questions may seem obvious but I am a noob when to comes to understanding the differences between steroids and herbs.

murk01

murk01

Awards
I am thinking about getting Tongat ali and Tribulus for the semen volume enhancing and anti estrogen activity in them but I am worried that they might increase my testosterone to the point of shrinking my balls, I just take supplements that I can take everyday and not have to cycle it or worry about them shrinking my balls.

I dont know much about steroids and at what point they induce the negative effects we all know about and I never plan to use them but I am paranoid that some of the testosterone enhancing herbs out there can induce testicular shrinking. Is there such a thing as a safe level of increasing testosterone and should I be worried at all about taking Tongat ali/Tribulus? These questions may seem obvious but I am a noob when to comes to understanding the differences between steroids and herbs.
are u jerking my pastrami???

murk01

murk01

Awards
no natty that i know of will shrink ur nuts. huge dif between natty and roids.

one promotes testosterone production(natty).

one intruduceses test to ur system. cuaseing natural test production to stop... shrinking the dream team (roids)

most natty are very safe and also not effective.

some work better for strenght; bulking with a natty is hard. PES has one of the best natty bulkers. testabolin from iforce is great for stenght.

whats ur stats and goals?

murk01

murk01

Awards
anyway idea is natty if anything should get ur balls bigger

fadadio

fadadio

Awards
I am hoping to bulk up to 170, I weight 145 right now and my height is 174 cm. I have been lifting weight for several years and get the strength gains but my body is stubbern when it comes to putting on muscle

murk01

murk01

Awards
tigat/trib wont do much for u.

anabeta + a good test booster + erase/formasurge

will help. but i wouldnt expect to gain that much for at least a yr. unless ur not eating right/enough.

and a test booster only really helps at an older age

whats ur calorie intake like . do u moniter ur diet

Profion

Awards
its math, you aint eating enough.. if that much food isent producing results, then your simply not eating enough, if that doesent help try eating more
ever tried eating food before?
or buy a set of hands?

nevertheless food is what is going to build muscle, the workouts are at minimal % to do so against food.
I have neverheard about people having negative side effects from herbal supplements, but might be one out there who knows.

Mryan1

Awards
Ageed, food is the foundation for increasing muscle. Interesting questions on the herbs, I've never heard of adverse effects as we all assume it's natural and can't do much harm.

rphash49

Awards
its math, you aint eating enough.. if that much food isent producing results, then your simply not eating enough, if that doesent help try eating more
ever tried eating food before?
or buy a set of hands?

nevertheless food is what is going to build muscle, the workouts are at minimal % to do so against food.
I have neverheard about people having negative side effects from herbal supplements, but might be one out there who knows.
Only neg I can think of is non-effective and/or GI issues

rphash49

Awards
Only neg I can think of is non-effective and/or GI issues
I like tribulus but prefer bulbine from SNS. Both can help with libido but won't do much as far as weight gain. Food does that as other have said.

Profion

Awards
thats all money right there!
Ive been trough some bottles of testosteron boosters and estrogene blockers and they do very minimal.. once use roids and blev up the a whole new level of muscle n strength