1xd as a PCT

B

Bustosterone

Awards
Does anyone know if 1xd from forzaone is good to use as a PCT? I've been looking online but the only place that says its legit is nutrishop and thats who sells it. I'm coming off a cycle of Super-D and I'm just curious if 1xd is good to use, if anyone has any input i would appreciate it!!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is Super D a Superdrol clone? If so then 1xd will not suffice! You will need a SERM: clomid, nolva

If it is Superdrol then it is a steroid and you need to get your research done.

B

Bustosterone

Awards
Yeah it is ill get on some better **** any thoughts on erase pro? But thanks for the help!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Erase pro is a good product. Many people love it. Although, it won't replace a serm.

You need to get a serm for pct from superdrol. If you go to the anabolics section there is a thread of this kid that took a bunch of ph/ds that didn't get a serm and the kid says his life is basically ruined right now. Go try and find the thread if u think you don't need a serm.

SERM+otc ai (erase pro is great)+otc test booster is generally a good start for pct. Cort control (reduce xt, etc) & prolactin control (endosurge, inhibit-p,etc) products are great additions as well depending on what cycle that you ran.

B

Bustosterone

Awards
Any suggestions where to get a SERM? I've been researching and it sounds like I probably need it.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol you don't probably need it. You DEFINITELY need it. Board rules state no sources can be given. Use what you would use to find anything else on the internet. Its not really very hard.