EPHEDRINE

1976pianoman

1976pianoman

Awards
I am curious about the whole ephedrine thing in the US. Per what I'm reading on wiki, it is illegal to market products containing ephedrine or ephedra alkaloids as a dietary supplement in the US. Yet ephedrine itself has never been illegal in the United States and is currently available over-the-counter, but in useless small doses in cold medicine. How do people go about getting ephedrine for a ECA stack? I thought maybe my AAS source would offer ephedrine, but they do not, nor do any of the research chem companies - yet clearly people are getting it. I suppose you can't offer a source here on the forum, but hopefully someone can explain to me what the deal is. Thanks.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Products like bronkaid and primatine an have 25 and 12.5 mg per dose I believe, which when mixed with caffeine is plenty.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cliffs: can't be marketed as dietary supplement but is available for bronchodilation use.
It's similar in structure to pseudoephedrine obviously so it can be used to make meth so has to be bought with an ID.

1976pianoman

1976pianoman

Awards
Okay. I assumed incorrectly that cold medicine doses were much smaller than what would be used in a ECA stack. I've purchased real Sudafed many times from the Walgreens Pharmacy.

Spartan189

Spartan189

Awards
Try a local pharmacy, you can buy Bronkaid behind the counter. Some stores don't carry it but just keep on looking and you will find it.

Cinn

Cinn

Awards
I haven't used it in years so I don't know what has changed but back when it was first made "illegal," it could still legally be purchased in doses of 10mg and under. It was just a matter of getting a big bottle of 10mg tablets from a Canadian store online.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Bronkaid is best because its a full dose. CVS has it again. It was off the shelves under recall for a while.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
And it's $14 for 60 pills.

G

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
Primatene was about $6 dont know the count, just askd yesterday (cvs). And walgreens has their brand of primatene pretty cheap as well

F

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
While I personally have not ordered from them Rob Regish who does the Blue Print on SHR says its GTG Ephedrine HCL.

1976pianoman

1976pianoman

Awards
Here's what their site says:

"What is EPH 40. EPH40 is now produced and refined under FDA regulations as a pure white crystalline substance that is both stronger and more reliable than the original preparations. Because it is now produced under pharmaceutical conditions it is also less likely to cause some of the side effects associated with Ephedrine\Ephedra use 20 years ago."

To me that seems to be a creative and tricky way of saying it's not actually ephedrine. But leaves you wondering what the F it is. I can't imagine anyone taking something like this without know for sure just what it is. Let's contact them an find out! US meth laws prevent ephed from being sold in it's "pure white crystalline form" so it couldn't be that unless it was illegal. Which would be very cool, but I don't think that's the case.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Walmart has bronkaid

F

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Lots of sites to order ephedrine hcl from canada, 5-6 dollars a bottle.
Gorilla Jack was the one I was familiar, selling the Kaizen brand, and with and from what I have been told they are no longer shipping to the US

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gorilla Jack was the one I was familiar, selling the Kaizen brand, and with and from what I have been told they are no longer shipping to the US
Tons of sites in Canada to choose from.
I recommend 4ever fit brand.

F

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established

"What is EPH 40. EPH40 is now produced and refined under FDA regulations as a pure white crystalline substance that is both stronger and more reliable than the original preparations. Because it is now produced under pharmaceutical conditions it is also less likely to cause some of the side effects associated with Ephedrine\Ephedra use 20 years ago."

To me that seems to be a creative and tricky way of saying it's not actually ephedrine. But leaves you wondering what the F it is. I can't imagine anyone taking something like this without know for sure just what it is. Let's contact them an find out! US meth laws prevent ephed from being sold in it's "pure white crystalline form" so it couldn't be that unless it was illegal. Which would be very cool, but I don't think that's the case.
I noticed that too. Nowhere do they actually state what the product is. Like I said, I was basing my info off what Rob has stated. He mentioned that he has persoanlly placed ordered with them. He also mentioned that you can purchase/import up to 9 grams per month but also mentioned that some state law may differ than his.

1976pianoman

1976pianoman

Awards
OMG. Wow. 4 Ever Fit: "Each tab contains 8mg pure ephedrine hcl with no binders & fillers." Throw in some red phosphorus, iodine, muriatic acid and sodium hydroxide and you have yourself a party.

1976pianoman

1976pianoman

Awards
Sure I can use Google :) I thought you might be able to mention one that you have personal experience ordering from.
Due to the nature of what we're talking about, it's probably in everybody's best interest to not publicly disclose a company that breaks the law by shipping pure ephed to the US. That's probably why he's telling you to use Google. If it's revealed here then chances are good that such a company could eventually be shut down and then we're all out of luck. Plus this site might get into trouble. Pure ephed is a special thing. The DEA does not like it. There are binders and fillers in US ephed products that make the reduction into meth close to an impossibility (even though clandestine chemists are finding ways to do it.) I don't like the idea of putting freaky binders targeted at meth cooks into my body. I don't even know that these binders are extensively tested by the FDA. So pure stuff is kinda cool to come by.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
This is a great product you should def look into it. I think that you will find it is effective and beneficial to your body. I used this product last year and had amazing results from it. Make sure you follow the proper dosing when using it and don't over do it at all. It can be dangerous if this happens. Make sure you follow all instructions and details concerning this supplement. Good luck with your stack I hope it works for you.

G

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
Bump for info on E taken alongside nitrates....anything to even discuss?

F

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
I cannot find any information that suggest Ephedrine HCL in its pure form is illegal to possess or purchase. I can find all sorts of laws, acts, and regulations regarding the sale of Ephedrine HCL. While Rob suggested it is legal to purcashe 9g a month, the informaiton on Wikipedia suggest that the maximum legal amount to be purchased via mail order is 7.5 grams per month.

From the way I'm reading the informaiton the marketing of Ephedrine HCL in dietary supplements was banned but the ephedrine itself was not.

I would really like to get some soild info on what the laws/rules are regarding Ephedrine HCL

F

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established

Got an email back from them and per their reply the product is pure Ephedrine HCL. It is the only ingredient on the label.

F

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Due to the nature of what we're talking about, it's probably in everybody's best interest to not publicly disclose a company that breaks the law by shipping pure ephed to the US.
By the way I am reading the information, I am not so sure it is illegal for a company to sell the product into the US. Maybe I'm wrong.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Meh. 8 mg tabs you can find online would be cheaper. You're allowed 7.4 GRAMS before customs stops you. This limit is monthly.

It is illegal to sell as a supplement but not illegal to posses.

C

chris223

Awards
  • Established
I noticed that too. Nowhere do they actually state what the product is. Like I said, I was basing my info off what Rob has stated. He mentioned that he has persoanlly placed ordered with them. He also mentioned that you can purchase/import up to 9 grams per month but also mentioned that some state law may differ than his.
Much easier to go to Walgreens and buy a pack of Bronkaid.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Much easier to go to Walgreens and buy a pack of Bronkaid.

This is true and it is what I do most often, but I must say I do feel those 8mg tabs he was referencing seem to work a tad better...probably because you get a bit more active in them.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cannot find any information that suggest Ephedrine HCL in its pure form is illegal to possess or purchase. I can find all sorts of laws, acts, and regulations regarding the sale of Ephedrine HCL. While Rob suggested it is legal to purcashe 9g a month, the informaiton on Wikipedia suggest that the maximum legal amount to be purchased via mail order is 7.5 grams per month.

From the way I'm reading the informaiton the marketing of Ephedrine HCL in dietary supplements was banned but the ephedrine itself was not.

I would really like to get some soild info on what the laws/rules are regarding Ephedrine HCL
Ephedrine is illegal to sell as a weight loss supplement.
It can be sold for what it was made for, bronchodiolation.
As previously stated, it isn't sold in pure form and highly regulated.
But is not illegal. Though it may cause attention if you order like 20 bottles of ephedrine from Canada.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
By the way I am reading the information, I am not so sure it is illegal for a company to sell the product into the US. Maybe I'm wrong.
It isn't, but why risk heat from tha feds for not properly regulating it.

When I buy it from walgreens, CVS, w/e, I have to swipe my drivers license, and sign off.

1976pianoman

1976pianoman

Awards
There was a time when you could walk into any corner store and purchase "Mini Thins" which were pure ephedrine HCL, or buy a cold med of a previous generation that had very little or no additional crap added to it. Currently, all the cold medicines made for sale in the US that contain ephedrine or pseduoephedrine contain acrylic polymers which are not actually made by the drug company rather a third party company such as Evonik who is know for their product Eudragit. Eudragit will not be listed on your cold medicine label even thought it, or something similar is in there. While these delivery systems have a number of purposes, one of the "secret" functions is to block the reduction into methamphetamine. They do this by binding to it and preventing the isolation/extraction of the pure ephed. Extracting the pure ephed is a precursor step to meth synthesis. That's why finding the pure stuff is a bit rare. The DEA does not want you to have it. This is all about our meth laws. So you really do have to be careful cause they have a hard-on for anyone that breaks the rules. Also keep in mind if you are in possession of pure ephedrine, and also happen to a have a few other things in the garage or in your medicine cabinet such as iodine, any acid containing hydrochloric acid such as the driveway cleaner muriatic acid and/or red tipped matches, you can be put in jail for a VERY long time. You will not be on their radar, but if you order these pure products, especially in large quantities you will be. So make sure you don't have any of these other products in your home if you are ordering the pure stuff and having it delivered directly to your house.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
There was a time when you could walk into any corner store and purchase "Mini Thins" which were pure ephedrine HCL, or buy a cold med of a previous generation that had very little or no additional crap added to it. Currently, all the cold medicines made for sale in the US that contain ephedrine or pseduoephedrine contain acrylic polymers which are not actually made by the drug company rather a third party company such as Evonik who is know for their product Eudragit. Eudragit will not be listed on your cold medicine label even thought it, or something similar is in there. While these delivery systems have a number of purposes, one of the "secret" functions is to block the reduction into methamphetamine. They do this by binding to it and preventing the isolation/extraction of the pure ephed. Extracting the pure ephed is a precursor step to meth synthesis. That's why finding the pure stuff is a bit rare. The DEA does not want you to have it. This is all about our meth laws. So you really do have to be careful cause they have a hard-on for anyone that breaks the rules. Also keep in mind if you are in possession of pure ephedrine, and also happen to a have a few other things in the garage or in your medicine cabinet such as iodine, any acid containing hydrochloric acid such as the driveway cleaner muriatic acid and/or red tipped matches, you can be put in jail for a VERY long time. You will not be on their radar, but if you order these pure products, especially in large quantities you will be. So make sure you don't have any of these other products in your home if you are ordering the pure stuff and having it delivered directly to your house.
Oh jeez the limit is 7.4 GRAMS a month! that's more than 600 of those 8 mg pills. Enough for plenty of cycles.

In the us that is.

1976pianoman

1976pianoman

Awards
That's actually A LOT! I didn't realize this until I just did the math. I'm surprised we are allowed that much considering all the other restrictions. I'm pleased to hear this.

However, the max quantity laws have nothing to do with the precursor laws. The precursor law states that it is illegal to purchase, possess, transfer, manufacture, attempt to manufacture or distribute any two (2) or more of the listed precursor chemicals or drugs in any amount:

EtherAnhydrous ammonia
Ammonium nitrate
Pseudoephedrine
Ephedrine
Denatured alcohol (Ethanol)
Lithium
Freon
Hydrochloric acid
Hydriodic acid
Red phosphorous (matches)
Iodine
Sodium metal
Sodium hydroxide (drain cleaner)
Muriatic acid
Sulfuric acid
Hydrogen chloride gas
Potassium
Methanol
Isopropyl alcohol
Hydrogen peroxide
Hexanes
Heptanes
Acetone
Toluene
Xylene

F

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
I would bet nearly all of us have at least two of the compounds listed in our house right.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Is there a recommended timing to take this before a workout? immediately before? 20-30 mins? Just planning on doing some LISS but want to optimize my results

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Also I read that the difference between the EC and ECA stack is negligible so I am planning on just running EC, can anyone back this up or refute it?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also I read that the difference between the EC and ECA stack is negligible so I am planning on just running EC, can anyone back this up or refute it?
Anecdotally ECA > EC