- 06-24-2013, 03:58 PM
I just finished two weeks of the EC stack using this protocol. I have seen the most progress ever in my cutting phases. I dropped so much money between alphamine (3 tubs), dcp (2 bottles), LX (1) in the last few months. This is cheaper and more effective.
Week 1 - Day 1-3, 25mg E + 200mg C in two doses
Week 1 - Day 4-7, 37.5mg E + 300 C in two dosesWeek 2+ - Day 8-14, 50mg E + 400 C in two doses
The only SE was on Day 8 when I went to 50mg, I got a lil jittery after the 2nd dose. Day 9 was fine.
I want to drop the caffeine because I usually don't react to caffeine at all. So I am not sure if it's doing anything for me. I do feel really drowsy these days during the day. I need to narrow it down to the EC stack or ZMK that I started about the same time.
1. Should I drop caffeine?
2. Any idea for the cause of my drowsiness?
- 06-24-2013, 07:05 PM
Ill say this also, as far as app suppression and fat loss, alphamine doesnt match up to EC imo
But, its a trade off. Slower weight loss, greater sense of well being, less muscle loss, and seemingly no sides VS. Rapid fat loss, some muscle loss, zapped appetite, and feeling like crap after about a week and killing stim tolerance
- 06-24-2013, 08:50 PM
I actually dropped the caffeine from my EC stack last summer and stack it with MAN Body Octane for a great pre w/o.
06-24-2013, 09:40 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By p_zub in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 06-27-2013, 10:59 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 67Last Post: 03-18-2003, 08:00 AM
- By Sheesh in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-05-2003, 01:11 AM
- By pogue in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-04-2003, 02:43 PM
- By Sheesh in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-24-2003, 05:51 PM