EPHEDRINE

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by FireRescue View Post
    I understand the scientific thoery of the asprin, but there are studies that have been done and E, C, and A that show little to know benefit to the A. Does anyone know of a study that has been done that shows a benefit to including the A?
    There are tons of studies man. Aspirin is the least beneficial component of the stack, but it's still beneficial.

2. Do the Sida Cordifolia products you can buy on several uk shops contain real ephedra alkaloids? I'm wondering since you can get those very cheap on a uk bulkpowder site. On their websites it states 10% active alkaloids but not what these alkaloids are.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by FireRescue View Post
    I understand the scientific thoery of the asprin, but there are studies that have been done and E, C, and A that show little to know benefit to the A. Does anyone know of a study that has been done that shows a benefit to including the A?
    Link to said study/ies

4. Quote Originally Posted by mcgeier View Post
    Do the Sida Cordifolia products you can buy on several uk shops contain real ephedra alkaloids? I'm wondering since you can get those very cheap on a uk bulkpowder site. On their websites it states 10% active alkaloids but not what these alkaloids are.
    Bull shiit, don't buy.

5. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Link to said study/ies
    These are two that I found quickly.

"There was no significant differences between the groups that received aspirin and the groups that did not. We conclude that aspirin does not potentiate the acute thermic effect of ephedrine and caffeine."

Horton TJ, Geissler CA. Post-prandial Thermogenesis with Ephedrine, Caffeine and Aspirin in Lean, Predisposed Obese and Non-obese women. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disorder, 1996 Feb;20(2):91-95.

"it was demonstrated that aspirin does not potentiate the thermogenic response to ephedrine in lean women and only slightly so in obese women. The increase seen in this study represented a 1.2 kcal per hour increase in metabolism for lean women and a 2.4 kcal per hour increase in metabolism in obese women over use of ephedrine alone"

Horton TJ, Geissler CA. Aspirin Potentiates the Effect of Ephedrine on the Thermogenic Response to a Meal in Obese but not Lean Women. Int J Obes, 1991 May;15(5):359-366.

The second study does show a very, very small advantage in the obese test subjects as compared to the lead test subjects. I will admit that I have not read the complete studies. Maybe their methodologies of testing comprimise the validity of their findings?

I should add I am not anit-asprin. I'm just hasing out some of the info I have read that suggest the asprin is of little to no benefit. Apparenly there have been reseach studies that prove otherwise. I guess I will have to search for those now.
    •   

6. On the mobile, will read entire study.
    Wonder if there are any on athletes?

7. I cant pull up any of these texts but from the abstracts

Quote Originally Posted by FireRescue View Post

Horton TJ, Geissler CA. Post-prandial Thermogenesis with Ephedrine, Caffeine and Aspirin in Lean, Predisposed Obese and Non-obese women. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disorder, 1996 Feb;20(2):91-95.
    This one had too much aspirin (300mg) and not enough caffeine (100mg). Caffeine antagonizes adenosine and phosphodiesteraseand result are best seen when 200mg are combined with ephedrine (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8384179)

Quote Originally Posted by FireRescue View Post
    Horton TJ, Geissler CA. Aspirin Potentiates the Effect of Ephedrine on the Thermogenic Response to a Meal in Obese but not Lean Women. Int J Obes, 1991 May;15(5):359-366.
    This one didnt even combine caffeine in. It compares E vs EA which is just silly really. As mentioned above caffeine plays a very important role in ECA.
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

8. Quote Originally Posted by FireRescue View Post

Gorilla Jack was the one I was familiar, selling the Kaizen brand, and with and from what I have been told they are no longer shipping to the US
    They aren't never got my order
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

9. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Quick summary

Ephedrine increases the release of noradrenaline. Noradrenaline then binds to the adrenergic receptor. A protein is then split and one half attaches to the activated adrenergic receptor and the other half binds to adenylate cyclase and this becomes activated which results in the production of cAMP and thus the thermogenic cascade. Now what does aspirin contribute? Noradrenaline is inhibited by prostaglandins. So when you take ephedrine you will get an increase in noradrenaline but you wont get an as increased cAMP output because prostaglandin will be inhibiting noradrenaline. Asprin inhibits the peripheral synthesis of prostaglandins so by taking aspirin you create the enviroment to help maximize your results.
    Good post, thanks!

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

So what is the recommended dose for aspirin to include? Bit the bullet and ordered kaizen EC in bulk as it was cheaper. 12 bottles ephedrine and enough caffeine pills to make the 200/24 doses with it. No idea how to dose aspirin though, someone help an ECA virgin out?
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    So what is the recommended dose for aspirin to include? Bit the bullet and ordered kaizen EC in bulk as it was cheaper. 12 bottles ephedrine and enough caffeine pills to make the 200/24 doses with it. No idea how to dose aspirin though, someone help an ECA virgin out?
    81mg baby aspirin
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

12. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post

25/200/81

25/200

25/200
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Thank you both. Interested to see how this works out for me as it will be replacing my alphamine doses. Wish I could just use 1.5 scoops alphamine as my caffeine dose in this haha. Giving it 30 days then a much needed stim break
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Thank you both. Interested to see how this works out for me as it will be replacing my alphamine doses. Wish I could just use 1.5 scoops alphamine as my caffeine dose in this haha. Giving it 30 days then a much needed stim break
    Not recommended and I'm not recommending it, but I've (along as a few others on this board) used Alphamine as my caffeine choice while using ephedrine.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

15. What's alphamine? Sounds like a steroid.

16. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Not recommended and I'm not recommending it, but I've (along as a few others on this board) used Alphamine as my caffeine choice while using ephedrine.
    Iv used alphamine as my caffeine source as well. I was nervous when I did it, but It wasn't that crazy. I just felt a little more jittery and increased body temp . I prefer just sticking to caffeine pills and bronkaid.

17. Cant believe how cheap 4ever fit ephedrine is! Being aussie sucks!

18. Any updates on your results. Very interested in your scheduling as far as EC or ECA to food to diet to lifting&training. Interesting in utilizing this stack as well and wonder what others have experienced in results.
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Been on the stack only 5 days. Had decided to add it after a 3 week weight loss plateau. As I had never used it before I maintained calories the same to judge it's effects, glad I did because I weighed in 1.5 lbs lighter this week. using it twice a day

20. I just finished two weeks of the EC stack using this protocol. I have seen the most progress ever in my cutting phases. I dropped so much money between alphamine (3 tubs), dcp (2 bottles), LX (1) in the last few months. This is cheaper and more effective.

Week 1 - Day 1-3, 25mg E + 200mg C in two doses

Week 1 - Day 4-7, 37.5mg E + 300 C in two doses

Week 2+ - Day 8-14, 50mg E + 400 C in two doses

The only SE was on Day 8 when I went to 50mg, I got a lil jittery after the 2nd dose. Day 9 was fine.

I want to drop the caffeine because I usually don't react to caffeine at all. So I am not sure if it's doing anything for me. I do feel really drowsy these days during the day. I need to narrow it down to the EC stack or ZMK that I started about the same time.

1. Should I drop caffeine?
    2. Any idea for the cause of my drowsiness?

21. Quote Originally Posted by ndnguy85 View Post
    I just finished two weeks of the EC stack using this protocol. I have seen the most progress ever in my cutting phases. I dropped so much money between alphamine (3 tubs), dcp (2 bottles), LX (1) in the last few months. This is cheaper and more effective.

The only SE was on Day 8 when I went to 50mg, I got a lil jittery after the 2nd dose. Day 9 was fine.

I want to drop the caffeine because I usually don't react to caffeine at all. So I am not sure if it's doing anything for me. I do feel really drowsy these days during the day. I need to narrow it down to the EC stack or ZMK that I started about the same time.

After just a few days at just 25/200 2-3x daily, fat loss is obvious, but it really makes me drained as well. I cant say 100% its this, but almost positive for myself at least.

Ill say this also, as far as app suppression and fat loss, alphamine doesnt match up to EC imo

But, its a trade off. Slower weight loss, greater sense of well being, less muscle loss, and seemingly no sides VS. Rapid fat loss, some muscle loss, zapped appetite, and feeling like crap after about a week and killing stim tolerance

22. I actually dropped the caffeine from my EC stack last summer and stack it with MAN Body Octane for a great pre w/o.
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

23. Quote Originally Posted by ndnguy85 View Post
    I just finished two weeks of the EC stack using this protocol. I have seen the most progress ever in my cutting phases. I dropped so much money between alphamine (3 tubs), dcp (2 bottles), LX (1) in the last few months. This is cheaper and more effective.

The ZMK is likely causing the drowsiness. Keep the caffeine or use another source, as it strongly boosts the lipolytic ability of ephedrine.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. In Defense of Ephedrine
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 08-05-2016, 03:23 PM
  2. a question about ephedrine
    By p_zub in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-27-2013, 11:59 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-05-2003, 02:11 AM