EPHEDRINE - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

EPHEDRINE

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

I just finished two weeks of the EC stack using this protocol. I have seen the most progress ever in my cutting phases. I dropped so much money between alphamine (3 tubs), dcp (2 bottles), LX (1) in the last few months. This is cheaper and more effective.

Week 1 - Day 1-3, 25mg E + 200mg C in two doses

Week 1 - Day 4-7, 37.5mg E + 300 C in two doses

Week 2+ - Day 8-14, 50mg E + 400 C in two doses

The only SE was on Day 8 when I went to 50mg, I got a lil jittery after the 2nd dose. Day 9 was fine.

I want to drop the caffeine because I usually don't react to caffeine at all. So I am not sure if it's doing anything for me. I do feel really drowsy these days during the day. I need to narrow it down to the EC stack or ZMK that I started about the same time.

1. Should I drop caffeine?
    2. Any idea for the cause of my drowsiness?

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ndnguy85 View Post
    I just finished two weeks of the EC stack using this protocol. I have seen the most progress ever in my cutting phases. I dropped so much money between alphamine (3 tubs), dcp (2 bottles), LX (1) in the last few months. This is cheaper and more effective.

The only SE was on Day 8 when I went to 50mg, I got a lil jittery after the 2nd dose. Day 9 was fine.

I want to drop the caffeine because I usually don't react to caffeine at all. So I am not sure if it's doing anything for me. I do feel really drowsy these days during the day. I need to narrow it down to the EC stack or ZMK that I started about the same time.

After just a few days at just 25/200 2-3x daily, fat loss is obvious, but it really makes me drained as well. I cant say 100% its this, but almost positive for myself at least.

Ill say this also, as far as app suppression and fat loss, alphamine doesnt match up to EC imo

But, its a trade off. Slower weight loss, greater sense of well being, less muscle loss, and seemingly no sides VS. Rapid fat loss, some muscle loss, zapped appetite, and feeling like crap after about a week and killing stim tolerance
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I actually dropped the caffeine from my EC stack last summer and stack it with MAN Body Octane for a great pre w/o.
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ndnguy85 View Post

The ZMK is likely causing the drowsiness. Keep the caffeine or use another source, as it strongly boosts the lipolytic ability of ephedrine.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. a question about ephedrine
    By p_zub in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-27-2013, 10:59 AM
  2. In Defense of Ephedrine
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 67