BEST NON STIM PRE WORKOUT

stankydanky

Awards
YOU PICK BOYS. I WANT A SUGGESTION WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE STIMULANT FREE PRE WORKOUT!!

stankydanky

Awards
i like hemavol infact i love hemavol but i am looking for something else to staqck with it that has creatine or other supplements in it

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It doesn't get mentioned on here a lot but my fav has always been BodyForge. There is a new 2.0 version now. Non-Proprietary blend too.

ALBIE ONE

Awards
Hemavol,and I use to like Dymatize Xpand-caff free version.Believe the new version is out with nitrates.

ALBIE ONE

Awards
Have you tried it?If so any opinion?
It doesn't get mentioned on here a lot but my fav has always been BodyForge. There is a new 2.0 version now. Non-Proprietary blend too.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Omega Sports Ultima and Genomyx Protocol are a few favorites for non-stim. Caffeine Free Focus XT is another good one.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you like Hemavol, you only need some creatine monohydrate. Nothing else to add IMO, it is as complete as you need.

Mike

mike0589

mike0589

Awards
If you like Hemavol, you only need some creatine monohydrate. Nothing else to add IMO, it is as complete as you need.

Mike
This.

Hemavol's GMS works incredibly well with any form of Creatine. Add in a gallon of water and your muscles will thank you.

Image sports VEIN had a similar effect.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Make your own pre workout by buying what you want in bulk

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never tried Hemavol. Any difference between black colored tub versus red colored?

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Best combo I've tried is caffeine free focus xt and MAN body octane!

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Hey Pete you guys offer any samples of your products never tried them before.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MAX PUMP. Game over :)

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Stim-free Focus Xt!

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Hemavol takes it for me!

And as stated earlier, there seems to be no difference in the ingredient profile, just a new design.

Current Pre/Intra Stack:

Power Max(by Performax Labs) + Hemavol + Amino Shock(pre/intra/post)

Power Max's profile is very similar to Hemavol, with the addition of stims, but Hemavol is a great non stim standalone

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am going to go against the grain and be a rep who recommends another company's product.

Muscle Feast- Anabolic Ignite.

The formula is being changed so it won't be available for long. Check the active doses and the price per serving. If you find something better please let me know.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Hemavol (the new Tangy Tangerine flavor is out of this world :eek:) combined with Caffeine Free Focus XT is an awesome pair.

If you're looking for a creatine besides the traditional, much-lauded mono, Genomyx CREignite would be a nice addition. I've just started using it again and am very satisfied.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hemavol takes it for me!

\

Agreed.. and thanks for the support! The new tangy tangerine is out of this world!! Great change for those of us that have been drinking watermelon and lemon forever!

Mike

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Hemavol + Nitrates = good game

cjwav34

Awards
Ultima, Body Octane, BodyForge 2.0, and caffeine free Focus XT would be my list in order of preference.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
So hemavol has icariin and another product I take has icariin. Is there such thing as too much icariin? Can I still take hemavol or no

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to go against the grain and be a rep who recommends another company's product.

Muscle Feast- Anabolic Ignite.

The formula is being changed so it won't be available for long. Check the active doses and the price per serving. If you find something better please let me know.
PES doesn't have a non stim preworkout.....? Lol. But I agree with you Anabolic Ignite is a great non stim pre.

Anabolic Ignite
High Volume
Hemavol
SNS Caffeine Free Focus XT + SNS Citrulline Malate + SNS Agmatine are my go to non stim pres.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PES doesn't have a non stim preworkout.....? Lol. But I agree with you Anabolic Ignite is a great non stim pre.

Anabolic Ignite
High Volume
Hemavol
SNS Caffeine Free Focus XT + SNS Citrulline Malate + SNS Agmatine are my go to non stim pres.
I know that lol.

My point was, reps only join the thread if they have a product in the game. Inevitably the only reps in this thread are those who can mention their own products whereas I was happy to come in and recommend a product even though we don't make something in it's genre.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So hemavol has icariin and another product I take has icariin. Is there such thing as too much icariin? Can I still take hemavol or no
Doubtful there will be issues. I've used many products containing Icariin all at once. What product are you considering stacking hemavol with though?

Mike

cjwav34

Awards
Can't wait to stack hemavol with p nitrates.
You already can. KNO3 is a very, very cheap ingredient. You can currently pick up a bottle of bulk KNO3 for ~$12 and will yield 90 1g servings (roughly 600mg of nitrates).

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Hemavol

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Body Octane, Swoll-N, Hemavol...new High Volume looks sick too. You could be a nut and stack some of the above to "fill in" ingredient profiles too.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Doubtful there will be issues. I've used many products containing Icariin all at once. What product are you considering stacking hemavol with though?

Mike
Forged supplements methyl EAA. Its a natty test booster

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Forged supplements methyl EAA. Its a natty test booster

What you have here is a product that does not contain what it says on the label. There is no such thing as 95% divanil. Furthermore, 100mg racemic NMA PLUS sarcosine is quite unsafe, neurologically.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
And pro tip: Never use something that contains Icariins. Unlike icariin, icariins are estrogenic

JD261985

Banned
Awards
What you have here is a product that does not contain what it says on the label. There is no such thing as 95% divanil. Furthermore, 100mg racemic NMA PLUS sarcosine is quite unsafe, neurologically.
Wow it got so many good reviews. What's racemic NMA ? I thought transform was a solid company. Thanks for the heads up anyway. I do have other supplements. I have SNS bulbine...bridge..tcf1 from primordial performance..test infusion