Has to be the best combo yet!!

atrinidad65

atrinidad65

Awards
I've been using these sups for a good month now and I've seen great gains! I went from a solid 134 to 146lbs in so little time! Any other ideas for more gains? Or just stick with this? I'm looking to get big and reach 195 and a great cut body!

Attachments

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol is this for real? enjoy blowing your money on overpriced supplements

atrinidad65

atrinidad65

Awards
If you stack that with steak you'll get huge bro.

Edit: Return all that and just stick with the steak.
Wouldn't I still need a good solid source of vitamins? Everything I could understand, just wanna make sure I keep a good pace of gains.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't speak badly about the products from the three letter store, but I'll only buy quest bars from there. I'd say that there are less expensive places to buy supps though. Jack3d is a good PWO.
I'd look on nutra planet next time you're shopping for supps. Plenty of good stuff on there for significantly lower prices, even with your gold card.

R

rhoadx

Awards
  • Established
lol is this for real? enjoy blowing your money on overpriced supplements
haha. i was thinking the same, but you do kinda got to feel bad when you see people get completly taken at ***.

atrinidad65

atrinidad65

Awards
Ill check out the website right now, it's almost time to re-up anyways so pretty good timing! And yeah I'm only 19 years old, I'm a little dude that's why I'm trying to gain much weight as possible (without getting fat)

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill check out the website right now, it's almost time to re-up anyways so pretty good timing! And yeah I'm only 19 years old, I'm a little dude that's why I'm trying to gain much weight as possible (without getting fat)
At 19 I'd focus on good clean eating. Learn your maintenance levels and eat above them by a few hundred calories. Supps have their place, but that's why they're called supps. If you can get what you need through whole foods, all the better.

D

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Yea buddy. Eat eat eat. Train train train.

You're 19. I wish I had ur metabolism.

atrinidad65

atrinidad65

Awards
Haha yeah that's they ****ty part about my metabolism, I noticed I can stuff my face and eat anything I get my hand on and rarely gain weight! But ill start getting more gym time in and eat more high portions! See how that works for me,

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At 146lbs, your maintenance should be right at 2200 calories. Try bumping your cals up to around 2700 with around 1.5-2gP/lb BW. You'll gain.

atrinidad65

atrinidad65

Awards
At 146lbs, your maintenance should be right at 2200 calories. Try bumping your cals up to around 2700 with around 1.5-2gP/lb BW. You'll gain.
Quick question about my cal intake, I was also trying to get some pretty lean abs, will this interfere with that? Far as belly fat??

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick question about my cal intake, I was also trying to get some pretty lean abs, will this interfere with that? Far as belly fat??
Don't be scared of some puff if you want to bulk. You can bulk clean though, and not interfere with your pretty abs. It'll take careful monitoring, on your part, as you adjust your diet to fit your needs. If you notice yourself beginning to wash out, you can adjust your intake (macros/timing) to counter it.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Came in was going to say notsureifsrs then see everyone offer solid advice...leave feeling proud. :D

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
At 19, all you need is some good food, good sleep and a well designed training program. Focus on the foundation first

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like this kid because he's respectful, most kids come in here with attitudes like they know all. This kid has taken in what we have said, thanked us, and said he would most importantly do the research. Props to him.
Hopefully he listens to slayer.

D

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
I like this kid because he's respectful, most kids come in here with attitudes like they know all. This kid has taken in what we have said, thanked us, and said he would most importantly do the research. Props to him.
Couldn't have said it better.

atrinidad65

atrinidad65

Awards
Yeah guys really appreciate it! I'm young really don't know too much on body building but I love the idea of it! And rather take advice from vets who have done it for years, rather then hurt my self and my pocket! Hahaha gonna do some research and eat some good foods while hitting the gym a lot more!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Just for future reference, Jack3d is the only one of those supplements I would recommend again and is good value for money; others like the multi and creatine can be swapped out for Orange Triad (hands down best multi with vitamin D3 in its lineup) and Bulk Creatine Mono (cheap as and just as good).

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just for future reference, Jack3d is the only one of those supplements I would recommend again and is good value for money; others like the multi and creatine can be swapped out for Orange Triad (hands down best multi with vitamin D3 in its lineup) and Bulk Creatine Mono (cheap as and just as good).
Agreed on Orange Triad. Like all the other guys have said eat big and train hard. Oh and shop at NutraPlanet :)

atrinidad65

atrinidad65

Awards
Damn I didn't realize how much better these prices are!!!!! Ill be spending half the cash I would usually spend on pretty much the same product!!! :)

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seriously thanks everyone!!!
You're welcome. If I may make another suggestion, you could post your goals, diet and training style/routine and others can give you guidance and direction on what you can modify, or keep the same in order to reach your goals. Great community here full of very knowledgeable folks who have been in your shoes. Most people are here to help.

J

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree creatine, protein, and a preworkout is good to go. Like everybody else said though dont buy them at g**. Lol Online you can get like a years worth of creatine for a few bucks. If you decided you wanted to add anything else I would go with bcaa or leucine.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some honest good advice in here, props to everyone for not hazing the new guy but making good suggestions and helping him out.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To piggy back off of what everyone else said EAT, sleep - shoot for 10 hours, you're still growing and maturing you need more than adults do. Also, with the fact that you're growing AND that you want to add weight you need a lot more cals than you would think.

I started out at 117 around your age lol I know how hard it is to put on weight brother. Just gotta EAT! Eat lots of red meat. It will give you the protein and fats for proper hormone levels and devel!

If you can avoid creatine you don't need it and LOG YOUR WORKOUTS! If you're not adding reps or weight you're not growing!!!!