Forskolin -95
Nolvadren XT

And what DAA?

Tried dpol before it was ok

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Oh and OG endosurge or endosurge turbo ;)

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Novaldren xt and D-pol is a killer stack! I've ran it a couple times before, you won't be disappointed!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Intimidate is NMDA which is not DAA.

Test Powder is another option that contains DAA and a lot of nice extras.

Myokemist

Awards
I would go with Test Powder. One of my favorites.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Intimidate SRT has NMDA but also one of the most potent AI's on the market, Brassaiopsis Glomerulata.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Dpol for sure

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Intimidate is NMDA which is not DAA.

Test Powder is another option that contains DAA and a lot of nice extras.
Yeah I don't need test powder because I already have endosurge to cover that aspect and the nolvadren

Just wondering wether nmda is actually worth all the hype

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Been searching all day is there is so many good reviews on dpol and very limited NMDA reviews...

Kinda curious though

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Been searching all day is there is so many good reviews on dpol and very limited NMDA reviews...

Kinda curious though
D-pol is great! Novaldren xt is the icing on the cake!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would go with the Dpol since you have an AI already on hand. Always a potent combo.

When you tried it in the past was it the tabs or new powder?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I would go with the Dpol since you have an AI already on hand. Always a potent combo.

When you tried it in the past was it the tabs or new powder?
I have tried it. Stacked with erase and OG endosurge. Was good

Tabs :)

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
IMO just get any DAA powder which Is cheaper ass all DAA is the same if your getting the right dose

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I've had a few people (not all or a huge majority) say they liked the powder better for what it's worth. Plus it's tasty haha
Pills are way more convenient IMO

But I have heard its tasty as! I don't see it working any better than the caps though

rockme

rockme

Awards
Did bulk daa/erase/anabeta elite last summer and had awesome results. Haven't ran anything since as I've been in a bulk phase and all the food has been anabolic enough. But bulk daa worked well. I liked erase because you could divide doses and even take less mg. 75 mg was too much as my knee became achy and libido was nowhere to be found. Look into erase instead of nolvadren. Just my 2 cents

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Did bulk daa/erase/anabeta elite last summer and had awesome results. Haven't ran anything since as I've been in a bulk phase and all the food has been anabolic enough. But bulk daa worked well. I liked erase because you could divide doses and even take less mg. 75 mg was too much as my knee became achy and libido was nowhere to be found. Look into erase instead of nolvadren. Just my 2 cents
Yeah I have erase unopened

If you only take one nolvadren I think it's a relatively small dose of the AI

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
2 caps = 75mgs of the AI so yes only one cap would be half that.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
2 caps = 75mgs of the AI so yes only one cap would be half that.
Yes.

I went up to 75mg on erase and I have to say my libido went up and I felt much more on that dosage than 50mg. No sore joints at all either

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Yes.

I went up to 75mg on erase and I have to say my libido went up and I felt much more on that dosage than 50mg. No sore joints at all either
Erase and novaldren xt are the same AI with nolvadren having some extra goodies!
Obviously OG erase is 25 mg a cap where nolvadren is 37.5 mg a cap. I've used both with DAA and I felt that I got more from the nolvadren xt.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Erase and novaldren xt are the same AI with nolvadren having some extra goodies!
Obviously OG erase is 25 mg a cap where nolvadren is 37.5 mg a cap. I've used both with DAA and I felt that I got more from the nolvadren xt.
Cheers for the feedback!

Weird how no one really likes NMDA