Which DAA? D-pol or intimidate?

  1. Registered User
    horizons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    801
    Answers
    0

    Which DAA? D-pol or intimidate?


    My stack:

    Anabeta
    Forskolin -95
    Nolvadren XT

    And what DAA?

    Tried dpol before it was ok

  2. Registered User
    horizons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    801
    Answers
    0


    Oh and OG endosurge or endosurge turbo
  3. Registered User
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,798
    Answers
    0


    Novaldren xt and D-pol is a killer stack! I've ran it a couple times before, you won't be disappointed!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,352
    Answers
    0


    Intimidate is NMDA which is not DAA.

    Test Powder is another option that contains DAA and a lot of nice extras.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  5. Registered User
    Myokemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    243
    Answers
    0


    I would go with Test Powder. One of my favorites.
    MYOKEM President/CEO | NITRAMINE - The Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINE - High Performance Lipolytic, Thermogenic Agent | MAGNITROPIN - High Performance Myotropic Agent | ALPHADEX - High Performance Hormone Modulator
  6. Registered User
    PuZo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,440
    Answers
    0


    Intimidate SRT has NMDA but also one of the most potent AI's on the market, Brassaiopsis Glomerulata.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  7. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,525
    Answers
    0


    Dpol for sure
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  8. Registered User
    horizons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    801
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Intimidate is NMDA which is not DAA.

    Test Powder is another option that contains DAA and a lot of nice extras.
    Yeah I don't need test powder because I already have endosurge to cover that aspect and the nolvadren

    Just wondering wether nmda is actually worth all the hype
  9. Registered User
    horizons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    801
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Intimidate SRT has NMDA but also one of the most potent AI's on the market, Brassaiopsis Glomerulata.
    Not at NP yet!!
  10. Registered User
    horizons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    801
    Answers
    0


    Been searching all day is there is so many good reviews on dpol and very limited NMDA reviews...

    Kinda curious though
  11. Registered User
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,798
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post
    Been searching all day is there is so many good reviews on dpol and very limited NMDA reviews...

    Kinda curious though
    D-pol is great! Novaldren xt is the icing on the cake!
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,787
    Answers
    0


    I would go with the Dpol since you have an AI already on hand. Always a potent combo.

    When you tried it in the past was it the tabs or new powder?
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  13. Registered User
    horizons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    801
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    I would go with the Dpol since you have an AI already on hand. Always a potent combo.

    When you tried it in the past was it the tabs or new powder?
    I have tried it. Stacked with erase and OG endosurge. Was good

    Tabs
  14. Registered User
    nikolce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    167
    Answers
    0


    IMO just get any DAA powder which Is cheaper ass all DAA is the same if your getting the right dose
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,787
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post
    I have tried it. Stacked with erase and OG endosurge. Was good

    Tabs
    I've had a few people (not all or a huge majority) say they liked the powder better for what it's worth. Plus it's tasty haha
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  16. Registered User
    horizons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    801
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    I've had a few people (not all or a huge majority) say they liked the powder better for what it's worth. Plus it's tasty haha
    Pills are way more convenient IMO

    But I have heard its tasty as! I don't see it working any better than the caps though
  17. Registered User
    rockme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    349
    Answers
    0


    Did bulk daa/erase/anabeta elite last summer and had awesome results. Haven't ran anything since as I've been in a bulk phase and all the food has been anabolic enough. But bulk daa worked well. I liked erase because you could divide doses and even take less mg. 75 mg was too much as my knee became achy and libido was nowhere to be found. Look into erase instead of nolvadren. Just my 2 cents
  18. Registered User
    horizons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    801
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by rockme View Post
    Did bulk daa/erase/anabeta elite last summer and had awesome results. Haven't ran anything since as I've been in a bulk phase and all the food has been anabolic enough. But bulk daa worked well. I liked erase because you could divide doses and even take less mg. 75 mg was too much as my knee became achy and libido was nowhere to be found. Look into erase instead of nolvadren. Just my 2 cents
    Yeah I have erase unopened

    If you only take one nolvadren I think it's a relatively small dose of the AI
  19. Registered User
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,798
    Answers
    0


    2 caps = 75mgs of the AI so yes only one cap would be half that.
  20. Registered User
    horizons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    801
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    2 caps = 75mgs of the AI so yes only one cap would be half that.
    Yes.

    I went up to 75mg on erase and I have to say my libido went up and I felt much more on that dosage than 50mg. No sore joints at all either
  21. Registered User
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,798
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post

    Yes.

    I went up to 75mg on erase and I have to say my libido went up and I felt much more on that dosage than 50mg. No sore joints at all either
    Erase and novaldren xt are the same AI with nolvadren having some extra goodies!
    Obviously OG erase is 25 mg a cap where nolvadren is 37.5 mg a cap. I've used both with DAA and I felt that I got more from the nolvadren xt.
  22. Registered User
    horizons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    801
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Erase and novaldren xt are the same AI with nolvadren having some extra goodies!
    Obviously OG erase is 25 mg a cap where nolvadren is 37.5 mg a cap. I've used both with DAA and I felt that I got more from the nolvadren xt.
    Cheers for the feedback!

    Weird how no one really likes NMDA
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-06-2013, 07:01 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-01-2008, 04:02 PM
  3. Which is better Superdrol or EST Methyl Vol
    By PimpinLow98 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-11-2007, 01:59 AM
  4. Which is better, Whey or Casein?
    By Nelson in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-24-2006, 07:09 PM
  5. Which for PCT, Clomid or Nolva ?
    By migs in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-21-2004, 07:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in