Reccommendations for a new PWO

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Cit Mal anywhere from 3-9g (I prefer the 6-9g range).
    PLCAR 2-3g
    BA 4-6g spread throughout the day
    Agmatine .5-1g

All can be taken pre-workout just also take the BA at other times and on off days (I take Agmatine and PLCAR on off days as well).
    This is what I would suggest also.

2. Okay I did some math here based on the amount of each ingredient per serving.. I bought amounts of each that would get me ~50 workouts worth. Checkout total is $110. Most other PWO's are 30-40 bucks for ~32 servings.. But I usually end up using 2 scoops of each so call it 16 workouts worth of PWO. So 3 times as many workouts, but with the initial cost of 110, if my math is right, it should come out about even..So really by buying the ingredients separately I can pay about the same amount, but know exactly how much of each I'm getting.. Sounds like a good deal to me.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mcc23 View Post
    Okay I did some math here based on the amount of each ingredient per serving.. I bought amounts of each that would get me ~50 workouts worth. Checkout total is $110. Most other PWO's are 30-40 bucks for ~32 servings.. But I usually end up using 2 scoops of each so call it 16 workouts worth of PWO. So 3 times as many workouts, but with the initial cost of 110, if my math is right, it should come out about even..So really by buying the ingredients separately I can pay about the same amount, but know exactly how much of each I'm getting.. Sounds like a good deal to me.
    I like to have the supplements you listed in bulk anyways. Many different uses for each of them throughout the day. So it seems like a win to me.

4. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    I like to have the supplements you listed in bulk anyways. Many different uses for each of them throughout the day. So it seems like a win to me.
    I figure I'm gonna spend that amount eventually in pwo supps by early September so why not just do it all at once. Get dosages that are on point and only pay shipping and handling once..Thanks for the info about dosing kbayne

5. Quote Originally Posted by mcc23 View Post
    I figure I'm gonna spend that amount eventually in pwo supps by early September so why not just do it all at once. Get dosages that are on point and only pay shipping and handling once..Thanks for the info about dosing kbayne
    I hear ya and no problem.
    •   

6. the beta alanine dosing must be off or something for nutraplanets BA.. I used 3 scoops which is supposed to be 2150mg.. But it felt like WAYY too much. I compared to the amount in C4 and 2 scoops is supposed to be 3000 mg and I don't get anywhere near the tingling sensations I got today from my custom pwo blend

7. 1 scoop of body octane has me all tingly at 1600mg
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    1 scoop of body octane has me all tingly at 1600mg
    I felt like electricity was running through me today lol. I got in position to warm up for deadlifts and the first rep I felt my body light up haha

9. Quote Originally Posted by mcc23 View Post

I felt like electricity was running through me today lol. I got in position to warm up for deadlifts and the first rep I felt my body light up haha
    That's awesome! Body Octane baby! Add some agmatine for an even crazier pump!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

10. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    That's awesome! Body Octane baby! Add some agmatine for an even crazier pump!
    had 1 g.. way ahead of ya

11. Pres I've had success with:

Uncut (focus, strength, easier breathing, energy)
    Uptake (pumps, endurance)
    ConDense (smooth energy, pumps, endurance)
    Muscle Marinade (energy, more energy)
    Enhanced (focus, pump, endurance, energy)
    Jack3d Micro (pump, energy, endurance)

12. The sick MAN stack!
    Game Day
    Body Octane
    Nolvadren XT
    PR-XT
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^this equals results!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

13. Quote Originally Posted by mcc23 View Post
    Suggestions for dosing for each of these? I'm tryin to work out the math per serving to see how much I'd be saving..
    Cit-Mal 100g
    PLCAR 100g
    BA 100g
    Agmatine 50g
    Caffeine 200mg (100 caps)
    For 72 bucks..
    I find Agmatine to be better with added Cit-Mal...Could a stack like this minus perhaps the Caffeine be run indefinitely or do you need to cycle off things like Agmatine & for how long. How about Nitrates what is the proper time limit before a break.

14. Also where is the best place to buy PLCAR that is of the highest quality

15. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post

I find Agmatine to be better with added Cit-Mal...Could a stack like this minus perhaps the Caffeine be run indefinitely or do you need to cycle off things like Agmatine & for how long. How about Nitrates what is the proper time limit before a break.
    You don't have to cycle off Agmatine or CM but I like to cycle it. Really a personal preference. As for nitrates, I would go 8 weeks on followed by 4 weeks off.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

16. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    Also where is the best place to buy PLCAR that is of the highest quality
    SNS has some. Nutra also has bulk PLCAR.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post

I agree,agmatine and cm are a great combo,and as with anything your body will adapt and build a tolerance so a break every so iften is good imo.I like to use no ingredient longer than 3 months without at least a month break.Nitrates I feel take less time to build a tolerance,i do about 2 months on them before a break.
    Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    Also where is the best place to buy PLCAR that is of the highest quality
    SNS PLCAR
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Time for a new PWO. Whadyathink?
    By Boatcop1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 12:29 AM