Reccommendations for a new PWO

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
I'm want to try out a different pre workout. I had been using Hemavol for a while but have mixed opinions about it. It's not a knock against Iforce as I have their new product Conquer and have enjoyed the Acaia for focus + energy.. I just don't think I respond well to the GMS...I used Noxi-pro and Noxivol from CTD labs in the past w/ some success. I know they removed the 1,3 from their old formula... I remember getting some pretty solid pumps from that..Off the top of my head, Citrulline, L-Arginine, and maybe Agmatine are the main ingredients I'm lookin for. Not necessarily stim free. I'm looking for legit recommendations, not just reps plugging their own products..Thanks in advance.

gabriel_m

Awards
Bulk?

It's going to be cheaper and you won't get underdosed supps.

I suggest to remove L-Arginine.

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
Bulk?

It's going to be cheaper and you won't get underdosed supps.

I suggest to remove L-Arginine.
I've been thinking about just getting bulk Cirtulline Malate/Agmatine and combining it with my APS Creatine nitrate..But I'd like to see what everyone has to say.. I hate prop blends.. smh

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Check out Powermax, people have loved it because of the incredible pumps it gives. The energy is really clean and smooth and is more about focus then anything else. We have close to 30 reviews posted in the Product Review section if you want to see what people think. The main three players that help with the pump in Powermax is L-Citrulline, Agmatine and Propionly L-Carnitine, check it out im sure youll love it!

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
Yea IDK why I said Arginine lol. I remember reading that it barely activates eNOS enzyme.. What about PLCAR, ALCAR?

gabriel_m

Awards
I've been thinking about just getting bulk Cirtulline Malate/Agmatine and combining it with my APS Creatine nitrate..But I'd like to see what everyone has to say.. I hate prop blends.. smh
There's a lot of things you can add: BA, ALCAR, GMS, COP.

You can still found some supplements with 1,3 (Old Hyde, Marinade)

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
The MAN Sports stack is great with Game Day and Body Octane!! There's an awesome deal at Nutra for the Game Day right now! Check it out.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
find a pre you enjoy and add

soo much win.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea IDK why I said Arginine lol. I remember reading that it barely activates eNOS enzyme.. What about PLCAR, ALCAR?
We really enjoyed the addition of PLCAR to Citrulline/Agmatine and it def. made a difference with the pumps. Also i believe PLCAR is the only carnitine that works in the absence of glucose.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anything that I say about PES Enhanced is going to sound like me plugging it, so I would highly recommend doing a search on here to see what other non-reps are saying about it:)

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
Anything that I say about PES Enhanced is going to sound like me plugging it, so I would highly recommend doing a search on here to see what other non-reps are saying about it:)
Actually looks pretty solid.. Nitrates + Agmatine.. Not an overload of caffeine. Do you by chance offer a sample?

And just curious, but why the Calcium? I understand its involvement in sliding filament theory but is there any benefit of supplementing additionally?

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Currently taking a break from stims, so I'm just using 1 gram Agmatine and 6 grams Citrulline Malate, and I love the endurance and pumps. Definitely makes it more bearable to be in between heavy stim preworkouts. Throw in some caffeine capsules or coffee if you need the kick.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Seems you really look for and enjoy the focus aspect in a product,and there are so many products that can be recommended,so here are a few that I can recommend and this is not me just repping my company,I stand behind every product I recommend and there are some great reviews that you can read further about these products.Focus Xt,it will not give you an over stimmed feeling,it gives a clean energy and out of this world focus and cognitive benefits,we also have a stim-free version if you did prefer to go that route.When I really want to take the cognitive aspect to a whole new level,I will add SNS ALCAR as I saw you had mentioned above,and the stacking options are endless with this formula,we offer bulk Agmatine,Citrulline Malate,Beta Alanine,and many more bulk products that you can adjust the dosing to find what you like and works for you and it will be a much better value in the end,also if you would like to try a sample of Focus Xt PM me your info and I will be glad to help you out!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Actually looks pretty solid.. Nitrates + Agmatine.. Not an overload of caffeine. Do you by chance offer a sample?

And just curious, but why the Calcium? I understand its involvement in sliding filament theory but is there any benefit of supplementing additionally?
The calcium carbonate is to help with absorption by making it a more basic environment. I'll see what I can do with the rest:)

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
We have samples of Uncut if you're interested. PM me your mailing info and could get them to you by Saturday.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enhanced and Jacked Micro. Or Alphamine with Agmatine and Citrulline Malate.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad you are enjoying the conquer! Hemavol though, is not really just GMS based. Is does not have a large dose of gms. I'd suggest before saying you not respond well to GMS, to give bulk gms a try at a much higher dose, or glycergrow.

Mike

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
Glad you are enjoying the conquer! Hemavol though, is not really just GMS based. Is does not have a large dose of gms. I'd suggest before saying you not respond well to GMS, to give bulk gms a try at a much higher dose, or glycergrow.

Mike
I already use 2 scoops of hemavol. I shouldn't need any more GMS

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I already use 2 scoops of hemavol. I shouldn't need any more GMS
That's not entirely true. I notice a difference in 5gr vs 9gr of GMS, what you need is relative.

Idk if you said you're not wanting to use stims but Jack3d Micro or Condense would work well. More of a "fat burner" OxyElite Pro thermogenic powder or Alphamine are solid products.

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
That's not entirely true. I notice a difference in 5gr vs 9gr of GMS, what you need is relative.

Idk if you said you're not wanting to use stims but Jack3d Micro or Condense would work well. More of a "fat burner" OxyElite Pro thermogenic powder or Alphamine are solid products.
Well, in my initial post I said that I noticed LESS of a pump (after downing supps) than what my pwo meal gave.. So if anything I'd imagine either I'm not giving enough time from when I eat my meal to downing my supps, or I'm not drinking enough H20.. I was consuming ~20 ounces w/ 2 scoops.. But I've recently found out its 20 oz per serving... Sooo I guess I'll have to experiment

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Max Pump. Its simply amazing and offers more then just pumps as well.

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about buying bulk Agmatine, Cit-mal, BA, and PLCAR.. Mix in some crystal light and call it a day...

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Max Pump. Its simply amazing and offers more then just pumps as well.
Send me some already!!!!! :D

Well, in my initial post I said that I noticed LESS of a pump (after downing supps) than what my pwo meal gave.. So if anything I'd imagine either I'm not giving enough time from when I eat my meal to downing my supps, or I'm not drinking enough H20.. I was consuming ~20 ounces w/ 2 scoops.. But I've recently found out its 20 oz per serving... Sooo I guess I'll have to experiment
I know, for me, water is key with any GMS product. You're on the right track, sir

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
this, but OP is saying he thinks he's not responding well to the GMS. no need to add or buy another GMS product if that is the case of whats not settling well with him.

OP if you're liking the Conquer + Hemavol,
you're going to love the Conquer + our potassium Nitrate, KNO3 should give u some serious pumps, not to mentions theres tons of other benefits to nitrates.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I'm thinking about buying bulk Agmatine, Cit-mal, BA, and PLCAR.. Mix in some crystal light and call it a day...
I have done this many times and enjoyed it,solid stack for a pre.Although I tend to like ALCAR better as a stand alone than PLCAR,but that's just my personal opinion.Throw in some leucine and Creatine,and you have a top notch stack!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have done this many times and enjoyed it,solid stack for a pre.Although I tend to like ALCAR better as a stand alone than PLCAR,but that's just my personal opinion.Throw in some leucine and Creatine,and you have a top notch stack!
I find PLCAR to provide better pumps when combined with Citrulline/Agmatine however i find i get more of a mental effect from the ALCAR.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I find PLCAR to provide better pumps when combined with Citrulline/Agmatine however i find i get more of a mental effect from the ALCAR.
I agree with that,I guess when not using stims I am going more for the cognitive effects than the pumps.

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
Suggestions for dosing for each of these? I'm tryin to work out the math per serving to see how much I'd be saving..
Cit-Mal 100g
PLCAR 100g
BA 100g
Agmatine 50g
Caffeine 200mg (100 caps)
For 72 bucks..

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Suggestions for dosing for each of these? I'm tryin to work out the math per serving to see how much I'd be saving..
Cit-Mal 100g
PLCAR 100g
BA 100g
Agmatine 50g
For 72 bucks..
Cit Mal anywhere from 3-9g (I prefer the 6-9g range).
PLCAR 2-3g
BA 4-6g spread throughout the day
Agmatine .5-1g

All can be taken pre-workout just also take the BA at other times and on off days (I take Agmatine and PLCAR on off days as well).

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cit Mal anywhere from 3-9g (I prefer the 6-9g range).
PLCAR 2-3g
BA 4-6g spread throughout the day
Agmatine .5-1g

All can be taken pre-workout just also take the BA at other times and on off days (I take Agmatine and PLCAR on off days as well).
This is what I would suggest also.

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
Okay I did some math here based on the amount of each ingredient per serving.. I bought amounts of each that would get me ~50 workouts worth. Checkout total is $110. Most other PWO's are 30-40 bucks for ~32 servings.. But I usually end up using 2 scoops of each so call it 16 workouts worth of PWO. So 3 times as many workouts, but with the initial cost of 110, if my math is right, it should come out about even..So really by buying the ingredients separately I can pay about the same amount, but know exactly how much of each I'm getting.. Sounds like a good deal to me.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay I did some math here based on the amount of each ingredient per serving.. I bought amounts of each that would get me ~50 workouts worth. Checkout total is $110. Most other PWO's are 30-40 bucks for ~32 servings.. But I usually end up using 2 scoops of each so call it 16 workouts worth of PWO. So 3 times as many workouts, but with the initial cost of 110, if my math is right, it should come out about even..So really by buying the ingredients separately I can pay about the same amount, but know exactly how much of each I'm getting.. Sounds like a good deal to me.
I like to have the supplements you listed in bulk anyways. Many different uses for each of them throughout the day. So it seems like a win to me.

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
I like to have the supplements you listed in bulk anyways. Many different uses for each of them throughout the day. So it seems like a win to me.
I figure I'm gonna spend that amount eventually in pwo supps by early September so why not just do it all at once. Get dosages that are on point and only pay shipping and handling once..Thanks for the info about dosing kbayne

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I figure I'm gonna spend that amount eventually in pwo supps by early September so why not just do it all at once. Get dosages that are on point and only pay shipping and handling once..Thanks for the info about dosing kbayne
I hear ya and no problem.

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
the beta alanine dosing must be off or something for nutraplanets BA.. I used 3 scoops which is supposed to be 2150mg.. But it felt like WAYY too much. I compared to the amount in C4 and 2 scoops is supposed to be 3000 mg and I don't get anywhere near the tingling sensations I got today from my custom pwo blend

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
1 scoop of body octane has me all tingly at 1600mg

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
1 scoop of body octane has me all tingly at 1600mg
I felt like electricity was running through me today lol. I got in position to warm up for deadlifts and the first rep I felt my body light up haha

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I felt like electricity was running through me today lol. I got in position to warm up for deadlifts and the first rep I felt my body light up haha
That's awesome! Body Octane baby! Add some agmatine for an even crazier pump!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pres I've had success with:

Uncut (focus, strength, easier breathing, energy)
Uptake (pumps, endurance)
ConDense (smooth energy, pumps, endurance)
Muscle Marinade (energy, more energy)
Enhanced (focus, pump, endurance, energy)
Jack3d Micro (pump, energy, endurance)

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
The sick MAN stack!
Game Day
Body Octane
Nolvadren XT
PR-XT
^^^^^^^^^^^^^this equals results!

Touey

Touey

Awards
Cit-Mal 100g
PLCAR 100g
BA 100g
Agmatine 50g
For 72 bucks..
I find Agmatine to be better with added Cit-Mal...Could a stack like this minus perhaps the Caffeine be run indefinitely or do you need to cycle off things like Agmatine & for how long. How about Nitrates what is the proper time limit before a break.

Touey

Touey

Awards
Also where is the best place to buy PLCAR that is of the highest quality

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I find Agmatine to be better with added Cit-Mal...Could a stack like this minus perhaps the Caffeine be run indefinitely or do you need to cycle off things like Agmatine & for how long. How about Nitrates what is the proper time limit before a break.
You don't have to cycle off Agmatine or CM but I like to cycle it. Really a personal preference. As for nitrates, I would go 8 weeks on followed by 4 weeks off.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS has some. Nutra also has bulk PLCAR.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I agree,agmatine and cm are a great combo,and as with anything your body will adapt and build a tolerance so a break every so iften is good imo.I like to use no ingredient longer than 3 months without at least a month break.Nitrates I feel take less time to build a tolerance,i do about 2 months on them before a break.
SNS PLCAR