Compound 20

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
I'm 6'1 185lbs and I'm 18. Would I feel effects from compound 20 or am I too young?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What are you currently taking now? If your diet is solid and you have a good preworkout and you hit a Plateau look in to it. I like it personally and have used 4 bottles but I made sure my diet was in check.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 6'1 185lbs and I'm 18. Would I feel effects from compound 20 or am I too young?
Hi riseabove5. Compound 20® and the rest of our produt line are intended for individuals 18 and over. Do you have any goals that you're looking to accomplish? Before using any supplements, I'd recommend making sure that your diet and training are on point; they'll be the biggest factors in your success. Please let me know if you'd like any help with either of them.

mike0589

mike0589

Awards
The decreasing order of potency in C-20 is N-coumaroyldopamine > N-caffeoyldopamine. Both are found to be potent compounds able to increase cAMP via beta2-adrenoceptors.

C-20is candy compared to other well known beta2 agonists, but a good start nonetheless.

lronFist

Banned
Awards
The decreasing order of potency in C-20 is N-coumaroyldopamine > N-caffeoyldopamine. Both are found to be potent compounds able to increase cAMP via beta2-adrenoceptors.

C-20is candy compared to other well known beta2 agonists, but a good start nonetheless.
It doesn't remain intact after oral ingestion in order to activate any beta receptor. If it did, people would report adrenergic symptoms: tremulousness, tachycardia, anxiety, et cetra.

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
My goal is to put on some weight so I have been bulking. I am currently taking jack3d but I may try condense. I'm also taking creatine monohydrate, bcaa's, glutamine, a mass gainer protein, dark matter, and I'll probably add mass hgh even though I won't feel the full effects given my age

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My goal is to put on some weight so I have been bulking. I am currently taking jack3d but I may try condense. I'm also taking creatine monohydrate, bcaa's, glutamine, a mass gainer protein, dark matter, and I'll probably add mass hgh even though I won't feel the full effects given my age
Well boss, you have a solid foundation. Compound 20® can help with adding LBM while keeping fat at bay but I think it really shines on a cut. Helps keep muscle full, dry and hard looking

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
What side effects should I expect? And when should I start noticing gains? Some say right away and some say after 2 bottles

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What side effects should I expect? And when should I start noticing gains? Some say right away and some say after 2 bottles
Side effects would be increased appetite and thirst. Everyone is different so I cannot say when it will "kick in"

For me, it's usually around the 2 week point, then it's on like Donkey Kong

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Side effects would be increased appetite and thirst. Everyone is different so I cannot say when it will "kick in"

For me, it's usually around the 2 week point, then it's on like Donkey Kong
I agree with DW; there are too many variables to give an exact timeframe on when to expect results/effects.

It's usually near the end of the second week for me as well.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just finished 8 weeks and miss it already. Already planning another 8 weeks starting November..... Do I REALLY have to stop using this stuff Every 8 weeks?!!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just finished 8 weeks and miss it already. Already planning another 8 weeks starting November..... Do I REALLY have to stop using this stuff Every 8 weeks?!!
Thanks for the feedback ched! I'm enjoying a Compound 20® run myself. It'd be a good idea to stick with the recommended cycle length to help maintain product efficacy...and you could still run it 2/3 of the year!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback ched! I'm enjoying a Compound 20® run myself. It'd be a good idea to stick with the recommended cycle length to help maintain product efficacy...and you could still run it 2/3 of the year!
Yea I dripped from 8 back to 6 today BC I'm runnin low an need more

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got you covered. :thumbsup:

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
everybody is different and I have seen positive reviews from it but for me, i didnt like it too much. I ran it twice for 8 weeks each run.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you should look at Anabeta by PES. lose the glutamine and add Cit mal.

As far as GH boosters, when i was younger, the only thing i responded to was IGF 2. I have tried all of them and i keep coming back to IGF 2.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still would rather you use Anabeta + Forskolin-95 for 8 weeks then stop the Anabeta at the end of week 8 and continue the Forskolin-95 an additional 4 weeks.

xhrr

Awards
I still would rather you use Anabeta + Forskolin-95 for 8 weeks then stop the Anabeta at the end of week 8 and continue the Forskolin-95 an additional 4 weeks.
Sounds tasty.

In a lot of ways C20 has major flaws that deter me from ever using it.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Sounds tasty. In a lot of ways C20 has major flaws that deter me from ever using it.[/QUOTE

What kind of flaws? As for me I love it. It works really well when stacked with arimistane products.

xhrr

Awards
Sounds tasty. In a lot of ways C20 has major flaws that deter me from ever using it.[/QUOTE

What kind of flaws? As for me I love it. It works really well when stacked with arimistane products.

The pharmacokinetics of N-Coumaroyldopamine and N-caffeoyldopamine. They are both very fragile and broken down quickly upon ingestion which renders them useless due to the extremely short half-life.

Maybe symplocos racemosa is the real star of the formula but I haven't done enough digging to really comment on the effectiveness of that ingredient. The other two are useless however.

N-Coumaroyldopamine is my biggest gripe with Alphamine a product I love. The inclusion is just a waste I wish they would remove it because its effectiveness is due to the other ingredients it contains not N-Coumaroyldopamine.

If you want beta 2 agonist take alpha y and if you want to increase cAMP take Forskolin

JD261985

Banned
Awards
It doesn't remain intact after oral ingestion in order to activate any beta receptor. If it did, people would report adrenergic symptoms: tremulousness, tachycardia, anxiety, et cetra.
Really because forskolin works in relatively the same way and it doesn't cause tremors and tachardyia. As a matter of fact 1,3 dimeth didn't even give me tremors. Everybody responds differently. Compound 20 did give me a definite increased temperature. I was always hot. Once I went off this feeling disappeared. Occasionally it would give me a rapid pulse as well but nothing unbearable

xhrr

Awards
Really because forskolin works in relatively the same way and it doesn't cause tremors and tachardyia. As a matter of fact 1,3 dimeth didn't even give me tremors. Everybody responds differently. Compound 20 did give me a definite increased temperature. I was always hot. Once I went off this feeling disappeared. Occasionally it would give me a rapid pulse as well but nothing unbearable
haha no just no.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
This is going to sound way too basic, but unless you are much fatter than you look in that picture, the best thing you could do for a bulk is to start eating more. Make sure you have a good ratio of macronutrients for your body (this requires some experimentation, but for bulking, I believe the general rule is to increase carbs and of course keep ingesting lots of protein...if you are naturally slim or cut up, definitely up the carbs) and keep increasing calories until you start putting on too much fat for your liking. High-intensity workouts help me add muscle and strength, but again, you will need to try a lot of different things to find what works best for you. Some guys here bulk at 3500 calories per day, while others are able to recomp at 4500; everyone is built differently. Protein, BCAAs, and Creatine are all good in general (creatine doesn't do much for me, but that is unusual...and it's so cheap which is a plus). I have always thought and will always think that glutamine is pretty much useless and that money is better spent on food, but if you feel it works, keep using it.

Supplements are cool, but at 18, I would say take some more time to figure out how your body responds to different workouts and diet plans first and then after you are finished enjoying massive gains from those changes, start looking into supplements. In general, the ones that get the best reviews stand the best chance of working, but natural supplements will be hit-or-miss [to an extent] with everyone. I love Anabeta, but I know people who get nothing from it. Friends of mine love Prime, but it didn't do anything for me. There is a lot of trial and error in all of our futures, is what I'm saying ;) .

Best,
Tyler

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the sweet spot in dosage?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
haha no just no.
Haha no just no? You wanna maybe add something to that because that was my own personal experience. No just no doesn't really discredit anything its just you being a ****ing prick

JD261985

Banned
Awards
6 caps or so
Well from what some of the posters are saying compound 20 is completely useless. I don't know what to believe. I guess they're saying forskolin is cheaper and way better. So go with anabeta stacked with forskolin I guess?

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Well from what some of the posters are saying compound 20 is completely useless. I don't know what to believe. I guess they're saying forskolin is cheaper and way better. So go with anabeta stacked with forskolin I guess?
Or, anabeta stacked with forskolin and a great cortisol control agent, which PES has conveniently put all in one supplement, Anabeta Eilte. I have a log of ABE up from last spring you can check out if you'd like. Again, just my results, but for me it was awesome!

Compound 20 has been wonderful to some people, but others, myself included, got nothing from it. The only way to tell is to try it. I would of course recommend Anabeta Elite although right now you can get 2 bottles of Compound 20 for 50 bucks, which is about what one bottle of Anabeta Elite goes for, so you gotta make that call.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Or, anabeta stacked with forskolin and a great cortisol control agent, which PES has conveniently put all in one supplement, Anabeta Eilte. I have a log of ABE up from last spring you can check out if you'd like. Again, just my results, but for me it was awesome! Compound 20 has been wonderful to some people, but others, myself included, got nothing from it. The only way to tell is to try it. I would of course recommend Anabeta Elite although right now you can get 2 bottles of Compound 20 for 50 bucks, which is about what one bottle of Anabeta Elite goes for, so you gotta make that call.
Two bottles for 50? Where?

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Two bottles for 50? Where?
Where in Brooklyn are you btw? I'm from LI but a ton of my friends are out in Brooklyn/Queens now (although I win the who's-moved-further-away-from-home contest haha).

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
BTW you really gotta love Nutraplanet am I right? I am just waiting around for Supercissus to have a BOGO sale so I can get a 5-year supply :) :) :)

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Run some Forskolin-95 with Tropinol XP and Intimidate SRT if you really want to add some lean mass :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where in Brooklyn are you btw? I'm from LI but a ton of my friends are out in Brooklyn/Queens now (although I win the who's-moved-further-away-from-home contest haha).
Williamsburg and currently living in Glendale, queens.

Lol. I moved to the bronx from bklyn to get away. I won that far away contest. But now I'm in queens.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn I didn't know. Ima place an order and try it out. Thanks
No problem man. Thanks for your support and let us know how it goes.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No problem man. Thanks for your support and let us know how it goes.
Will do. Won't be ran until Dec 8th lol. During pct. What dosage u suggest? I see people saying 6, and 8. I might just go 8 for 8 weeks

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would not say it's useless. Different strokes diff folks. I look harder on it for dire

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in Li too brotha Nassau

xhrr

Awards
Haha no just no? You wanna maybe add something to that because that was my own personal experience. No just no doesn't really discredit anything its just you being a ****ing prick
Sure, see below.

Forskolin DOES NOT work in relatively the same way as a beta 2 agonist. Regardless if 1,3 gave you tremors or not is absolutely moot point and I'm still trying to figure out why you choose to share that as it also DOES NOT work in the same way as a beta 2 agonist. Well if you enjoy paying 40+ dollars to feel warmer by all means have it just don't spread such misinformation next time.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
I'm in Li too brotha Nassau
Oh snap! Where in Nassau are you at? I'm from out next to Stony Brook, but always surprised how many people I meet from NY all over the place. Hell I have a grade 7 student this year who just spent the summer in Great Neck. Couldn't freakin' believe it (halfway around the world, so the scale of that coincidence is crazy). My wife even has family living in Queens, but if you've been around there you know Asian relatives living in Elmhurst is...believable :)

Once also ran into a college buddy from up in New Paltz randomly at a nightclub here at one point, and then a dude I used to wrestle with in college just showed up at TWBJJ academy for a week or two (he was Taiwanese by blood I guess, but still crazy). One thing I've learned repeatedly living here: the world is both way bigger and way smaller than I would have imagined.