Adding ABE to my leaning cycle??

JConWRX

JConWRX

Awards
Hi AM community!
Was going to start the following leaning cycle in a couple weeks and was wondering if adding ABE would make it that much better or if it's supplement overkill? If it's recommended when would I cycle it into this stack? Is there anything aside from ABE that would compliment this stack as well? I should mention I'm just about finished with my initial 8 week cut of Alpha T2 and Recreate. I'm down 9lbs in 6.5 weeks (started at 173lbs). I am also following Leangains cut +10%/-30% until I see clear cut abs then I may consider a recomp which will be a whole different set of supplements. Wanted to wait at least 30 days before beginning another stim that's why Alphamine is added week 5.

Week 1-2: Compound 20 and Test Powder
Weeks 3-4: Adding Erase Pro
Weeks 5-8: Drop the TP, Add Alphamine
Weeks 9-10: Drop C20, finish with just EP and Aplamine

Staples are: Multi, Fish Oil, Creatine.

I look forward to anyone's input, thanks!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you really wanted to you could add it with the Erase Pro at week 3 and go to the end (if you buy 2 bottles) or add a bottle in weeks 7-10 (if you buy just one).

Have you used any of these products before? Your lay out already looks very effective with TP, EP, and Alphamine, all which should aid in your efforts. AnaBeta Elite is my favorite product in our line so I think its addition is always nice, but if you don't have much experience with the others I would save it until either the last 4 weeks of this cut (once you have some gauge on the other products) or just saving it for future use. :)

JConWRX

JConWRX

Awards
I have taken all but the alphamine in previous cycles. Last summer was when I took the C20 and had really good results. My strength went up and I was by far the most vascular I had ever been even at 14% BF or so. So that's when I told myself C20 would stack great with EP and that was the base of this summers cycle. Took the Testify stack back in January for my bulk and really enjoyed that. So I have just been piecing all these cycles together for what I hope will get me to around 10% BF. I haven't taken the ABE but everyone mentions Forskolin when dieting and also how great ABE is especially when stacked with EP so that's why I though it might stack nice with this cycle. I'm kinda eager to run it for 8 weeks added in at week 3 like you mention. Maybe if the funding is there I'll do that. If you have any other input let me know otherwise thanks bolt!!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you've used them all before then feel free to add it in. Like I said it is my favorite product in our line and should help your situation if you can afford it. Forskolin is one of my favorite ingredients so it plus Alphamine is nice but the additions in ABE as well really make things epic. :p

JConWRX

JConWRX

Awards
One more question in regards to dosing the Compound 20. I'm following the Leangains approach with 2 meals pre workout. My fasts typically break around 1:30pm then dinner about 5:30 gym for 7 and post workout meal by 9:30pm. How would you recommend I dose the compound 20 since it states doses 6-8 hours apart and 1 of those doses 30-60 minutes pre workout. If it's ok to take on an empty stomach then I can does upon waking.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One more question in regards to dosing the Compound 20. I'm following the Leangains approach with 2 meals pre workout. My fasts typically break around 1:30pm then dinner about 5:30 gym for 7 and post workout meal by 9:30pm. How would you recommend I dose the compound 20 since it states doses 6-8 hours apart and 1 of those doses 30-60 minutes pre workout. If it's ok to take on an empty stomach then I can does upon waking.
You'd probably be fine dosing it fasted in the morning, but I have no experience with C-20. Paging breezy, bean, or DW! :D

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'd probably be fine dosing it fasted in the morning, but I have no experience with C-20. Paging breezy, bean, or DW! :D
You rang? :)

Hi JConWRX. Some people experience slight stomach discomfort with Compound 20® on an empty stomach; however, many have no issue using it that way. I follow a Leangains approach as well and use it before fasted training without any problems. I'd suggest trying it first on a non-training day to see how you respond. Do you plan on logging your run? If so, please leave me a link and I'll be sure to follow.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

JConWRX

JConWRX

Awards
Thanks Breezy! I will give it a shot in the morning. My stomach is typically pretty iron clad so I'll hope for the best. Was thinking about logging it but I'm not sure, will definitely leave you the link if I do. thanks again
-J

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Breezy! I will give it a shot in the morning. My stomach is typically pretty iron clad so I'll hope for the best. Was thinking about logging it but I'm not sure, will definitely leave you the link if I do. thanks again
-J
Anytime JConWRX! Sounds good man, best of luck with your run!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask me or one of the other PES reps. :)

Ben

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
brandlife Anabolics 27
Anabolics 8
LiftWithDonuts Supplements 24
Supplements 2