- 12-27-2013, 05:29 AM
- 12-27-2013, 06:00 AM
But the mood and deep sleep benefits are amazing, only downside I have noticed is taking it too close to a meal. I woke up in the middle of the night with crazy nausea, I thought I was about to break out with some crazy flu requiring a trash can next to my bed(nausea)
12-27-2013, 08:37 AM
12-27-2013, 01:49 PM
12-27-2013, 04:43 PM
12-27-2013, 07:07 PM
Yeah, all of what "mr.cooper69" said is true. One time, I had two scoops of Hemavol before a meal. Damn, I swole up right at the dinner table just after eating the wedge salad app at Ted's Montana Grill!
12-27-2013, 08:43 PM
I'll be starting agamatine+AP pre carb meals next week. Years ago I thought Agmatine had some GDA properties, nice to know more is coming out that it does and I'm not crazy.
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
12-27-2013, 08:59 PM
12-27-2013, 09:10 PM
Distilled Water - Will you let us know how it goes with the AP and Agmatine? I'm about this close to pulling the trigger on some AP.
12-27-2013, 09:12 PM
12-27-2013, 09:27 PM
12-28-2013, 01:41 AM
12-28-2013, 03:02 AM
Stack it with some gplc and you got a amazing pump. Right now im doing that and nitro pep 380 and one hell of a pump!!!
Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
12-28-2013, 09:51 PM
12-29-2013, 04:07 PM
Olympus Labs (Use my code "Synapsin30" for 30% off all OL products)
My podcast: http://bit.do/c6teW (itunes) / http://bit.do/c6teR (soundcloud)
Similar Forum Threads
- By Big Joe in forum Weight LossReplies: 38Last Post: 10-02-2012, 12:19 AM
- By sage in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 12-25-2002, 02:46 PM
- By raybravo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-23-2002, 03:22 PM
- By curt2go in forum Weight LossReplies: 37Last Post: 12-22-2002, 07:56 PM
- By bigbadboss101 in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2002, 01:48 PM