Arachidonic Acid experiences

M

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I've been researching ArA for a few days now.. Reviews seem to be mixed. THe pro-inflammatory nature of this supplement is what makes it effective, correct? Quoting a post from another forum "Its fine and an effective supplement if you're healthy, but if you're prone to diseases related to inflammation, like IBS, rosacea, acne, arthritis, its something that you should pass on."
AFAIK mild acne is the only thing from this list I'd be concerned about.. Can anyone attest to its effectiveness, sides, etc.. Thanks in advance..

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Given our past discussions on your health, this is something I'd hold off on for now

A

ALBIE ONE

Awards
I tried it ,great pumps!But ive been diagnosed recently with colitis,so im afraid to try it again.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd steer clear of it then...Just my 2c
x2, we also recommend not to take it if you have inflammatory conditions such as colitis.

A

ALBIE ONE

Awards
Yeah im not going to take it again.though I do love peak beta!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah im not going to take it again.though I do love peak beta!
Awesome, glad to know you are a fan of the rest of the line as well. Im always surprised more people havent tried Peak Beta+.

Also relevant, we have another addition to the line coming this summer! :)

A

ALBIE ONE

Awards
yes I really like it.it seems to fly under the radar.Im telling my friends bout it for a non stim preworkout.
Awesome, glad to know you are a fan of the rest of the line as well. Im always surprised more people havent tried Peak Beta+.

Also relevant, we have another addition to the line coming this summer! :)

zv3

zv3

Awards
Just ordered Peak Beta +, I think part of the issue is that it's name is so close to the original Peak Beta which is a completely different product.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I rate ArA very highly, one of my favourite supplements. Highly recommended.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just ordered Peak Beta +, I think part of the issue is that it's name is so close to the original Peak Beta which is a completely different product.
Good feedback, we've heard that a few times now so it certainly does seem to be part of the problem.

I rate ArA very highly, one of my favourite supplements. Highly recommended.
Every time I read that its like music to my ears haha. It was a long path of many skeptics, but ArA has certainly arrived in a major way!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes I really like it.it seems to fly under the radar.Im telling my friends bout it for a non stim preworkout.
Greatly appreciated Abie!! Peak Beta+ is such a great (and affordable) product, but it hasnt taken off quite like we expected.

zv3

zv3

Awards
Greatly appreciated Abie!! Peak Beta+ is such a great (and affordable) product, but it hasnt taken off quite like we expected.
I think it will get more popular, it certainly is only one of the few products of it's type for now but a different name and different color label would certainly differentiate it from the rest of your line. When I look at your product line at most sites the yellow color kinda blends into the rest of the products. The labels are very similar. The price really is very good though, I am going to buy a couple more before people catch on and the price skyrockets.

M

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
To get the thread back on topic, can anyone describe their experiences with ArA?

A

ALBIE ONE

Awards
Sorry mcc23 .Like I said I experienced great pumps with it.my muscles felt full.
To get the thread back on topic, can anyone describe their experiences with ArA?

zv3

zv3

Awards
Ara works far better on body parts that can get a good "pump" like bi's and tri's and shoulders and legs certainly. I like the stuff and use 2 different Ara products at the moment, one being X-Gels.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never had a pump like i do with X-Gels. Agmatine comes close, very close. But ArA is stupid good and the pump lasts for a long time. I've used multiple training sessions at 1g with great results but i prefer 1.5g i think. Would run 2g if i had enough bottles for sure.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never had a pump like i do with X-Gels. Agmatine comes close, very close. But ArA is stupid good and the pump lasts for a long time. I've used multiple training sessions at 1g with great results but i prefer 1.5g i think. Would run 2g if i had enough bottles for sure.
x2, Ive been touting arachidonic acid as better than NO products or GDA products for pumps for years now. The best part is that every year we see more and more people saying the same thing!

M

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
x2, Ive been touting arachidonic acid as better than NO products or GDA products for pumps for years now. The best part is that every year we see more and more people saying the same thing!
samples?!?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
samples?!?
ArA is a fairly expensive ingredient making X-Factor and similar products expensive to produce, additionally, for many users it takes up to two weeks to fully notice the benefits of ArA, unlike NO products which have more immediate effects.

M

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
ArA is a fairly expensive ingredient making X-Factor and similar products expensive to produce, additionally, for many users it takes up to two weeks to fully notice the benefits of ArA, unlike NO products which have more immediate effects.
2 weeks worth of samples??

:lol:

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That would be an incredibly expensive venture.
This, ArA samples likely wont be a thing any time soon. That said, with literally hundreds of logs spanning a full decade as well as scientific literature supporting the safety you cant go wrong with X-Factor or any arachidonic acid supplement.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This, ArA samples likely wont be a thing any time soon. That said, with literally hundreds of logs spanning a full decade as well as scientific literature supporting the safety you cant go wrong with X-Factor or any arachidonic acid supplement.
Nicely put brother

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
few logs are finishing up .. Here is a review from a rep here (bolt10)

Overall :
-Overall I absolutely love ArA so the use of X-gels was a very welcome addition. Usually I use ArA to maximize body composition changes, but I saw some very solid results in terms of strength on a very non-body composition oriented program. Despite the lack of body composition specific goals I saw some very nice effects on top of great strength gains. The combination of the ArA with Burn24 made it quite easy to manage a plentiful caloric intake while maximizing lean body mass improvement and strength gains. This combo will definitely find its way into some sort of recomp cycle and other volume themed training blocks.

Honestly ArA is on my short list of ingredients that I keep coming back to using and the quality of SNS X-gels definitely lived up to how effective this stuff really is, even with a totally different approach to training than I usually use with it. Already looking forward to getting my hands on some more for future use.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i agree, I still haven't gone over 1G in xgels, I've found 1g to be working great maybe ill try next week

1G xgels
750MG Agmatine
1 focus xt
1g cop

Ill even do just Agmatine + cop post workout

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GQ, I think that ArA and Burn 24 will be a go to stack for many.

Burn 24 is right up there with X-Factor and BioForge in my book for being among the utmost in innovative and flat out exceedingly well performing supplements.

L

lupis122

Awards
Has anyone tried ARA + HMB? would this be a good mix?

L

lupis122

Awards
I'm not investing in anything. I was hoping for a scientific explanation of why or why not use it in conjunction with ARA.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HMB has some good data behind it, and others dont like it. The safe play, if interested in products like hmb is to get a leucine or branch chain amino acid supplement. Whether you choose hmb or bcaa, both are fine to take alongside X-Factor.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i agree, I still haven't gone over 1G in xgels, I've found 1g to be working great maybe ill try next week

1G xgels
750MG Agmatine
1 focus xt
1g cop

Ill even do just Agmatine + cop post workout
Out of curiosity what is you dosing regime? I have been experimenting with dosing like 1 with each meal spread through out the day, I have tried half pre, half later in day... What do you think maximises the ArA effects? All pre? Thanks

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
HMB has some good data behind it, and others dont like it. The safe play, if interested in products like hmb is to get a leucine or branch chain amino acid supplement. Whether you choose hmb or bcaa, both are fine to take alongside X-Factor.
ArA is very useful in all aspects of body composition, but what I was going to ask can you care to elaborate about HMB as I was also considering to maybe combine for some synergy (I will also have BCAA) Thanks

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Out of curiosity what is you dosing regime? I have been experimenting with dosing like 1 with each meal spread through out the day, I have tried half pre, half later in day... What do you think maximises the ArA effects? All pre? Thanks
All pre on workout days only

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im doing 1g for 2monthsworkout days 30-45mins pre.non workout 500mg upon waking and 500mg after I get outta work (roughly around 12hrs apart split doses)working out for me pretty good , love xgels I just added pct assist to it.Only on pre will work too, after I complete this run ima take a month or 2 off and then I will do all pre workout day only and compare it.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
I think ara is a great idea. I think its a precursor to prostaglandins or something. its nice to see a product of it out there with a more simplified formula. didn't know if pumped people up. what kindof pump are we talking about? just a post workout pump or is it something that lasts?

ayanes35

ayanes35

Awards
I think ara is a great idea. I think its a precursor to prostaglandins or something. its nice to see a product of it out there with a more simplified formula. didn't know if pumped people up. what kindof pump are we talking about? just a post workout pump or is it something that lasts?
A few weeks into my ArA runs I start to get the pumps! They seem to add to the pump I usually get from my Pre during my workout and then I seem to look fuller throughout the day. Some agmatine, nitrates and ArA on Arms day is absolutely insane!