Arachidonic Acid experiences

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post

i agree, I still haven't gone over 1G in xgels, I've found 1g to be working great maybe ill try next week

1G xgels
    750MG Agmatine
    1 focus xt
    1g cop

Ill even do just Agmatine + cop post workout
    Out of curiosity what is you dosing regime? I have been experimenting with dosing like 1 with each meal spread through out the day, I have tried half pre, half later in day... What do you think maximises the ArA effects? All pre? Thanks

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    HMB has some good data behind it, and others dont like it. The safe play, if interested in products like hmb is to get a leucine or branch chain amino acid supplement. Whether you choose hmb or bcaa, both are fine to take alongside X-Factor.
    ArA is very useful in all aspects of body composition, but what I was going to ask can you care to elaborate about HMB as I was also considering to maybe combine for some synergy (I will also have BCAA) Thanks
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    Out of curiosity what is you dosing regime? I have been experimenting with dosing like 1 with each meal spread through out the day, I have tried half pre, half later in day... What do you think maximises the ArA effects? All pre? Thanks
    All pre on workout days only
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    im doing 1g for 2monthsworkout days 30-45mins pre.non workout 500mg upon waking and 500mg after I get outta work (roughly around 12hrs apart split doses)working out for me pretty good , love xgels I just added pct assist to it.Only on pre will work too, after I complete this run ima take a month or 2 off and then I will do all pre workout day only and compare it.
    S.n.S team member
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I think ara is a great idea. I think its a precursor to prostaglandins or something. its nice to see a product of it out there with a more simplified formula. didn't know if pumped people up. what kindof pump are we talking about? just a post workout pump or is it something that lasts?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post
    I think ara is a great idea. I think its a precursor to prostaglandins or something. its nice to see a product of it out there with a more simplified formula. didn't know if pumped people up. what kindof pump are we talking about? just a post workout pump or is it something that lasts?
    A few weeks into my ArA runs I start to get the pumps! They seem to add to the pump I usually get from my Pre during my workout and then I seem to look fuller throughout the day. Some agmatine, nitrates and ArA on Arms day is absolutely insane!
    NPC Competitor
    2013 NPC Arizona Open - 2nd Place Men's Physique Class A
    Time to get ready to hit the national stage!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Arachidonic Acid and Cancer. (X-Factor)
    By Bigfishy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-30-2007, 12:15 AM
  2. Arachidic Acid vs. Arachidonic Acid?
    By Beige in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-06-2007, 12:56 PM
  3. Arachidonic Acid
    By soj in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-20-2006, 06:07 PM
  4. Concerning question about arachidonic acid?
    By mdts in forum Molecular Nutrition
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-02-2006, 04:41 PM