Cut help, new here

outlawed

Awards
Hey guys how wud this go

Wake Alphamine forskolin tta rk reduce xt
4 hrs later alphamine tta rk reduce xt
4 hrs later pre gym ec

perhaps ARA too? good info on this forum thank yall.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys how wud this go

Wake Alphamine forskolin tta rk reduce xt
4 hrs later alphamine tta rk reduce xt
4 hrs later pre gym ec

perhaps ARA too? good info on this forum thank yall.
Look into DCP 2.0, Itd stack well with Alphamine.

outlawed

Awards
It does look good but I have the above on me. Anyone else thoughts?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ArA would be a solid addition to the mix, if you have it...otherwise what you have laid out looks good. If it were me, I'd prolly add another RK, ReduceXt and TTA pre bed...but you could always add that extra dose in after 2-3 weeks...

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You may be new here, but you constructed a better stack than most people are capable of. Two thumbs up

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
awful lot of supps to cut weight....

outlawed

Awards
ArA would be a solid addition to the mix, if you have it...otherwise what you have laid out looks good. If it were me, I'd prolly add another RK, ReduceXt and TTA pre bed...but you could always add that extra dose in after 2-3 weeks...
Well im going by recommendations on here of 1g TTA and 1-2g RK
You may be new here, but you constructed a better stack than most people are capable of. Two thumbs up
Thanx :) I do have some experience and info i have gathered from here. Never done EC before, some say to cycle off after 2-4 weeks and then back on. is that needed?
awful lot of supps to cut weight....
any additions/changes u recommend? coz it is pricey

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Well im going by recommendations on here of 1g TTA and 1-2g RK

Thanx :) I do have some experience and info i have gathered from here. Never done EC before, some say to cycle off after 2-4 weeks and then back on. is that needed?

any additions/changes u recommend? coz it is pricey
im just not a big fan of huge stacks, i would spread it out. whats your stats and goals

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
Take 100 mg forskolin, so maybe 50 morning and 50 afternoon

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Alphamine erase forskolin

Keep it at that

outlawed

Awards
im just not a big fan of huge stacks, i would spread it out. whats your stats and goals
6'2" 210lbs 18-20% bf, just wanna cut up get really lean without much weight/muscle loss

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
6'2" 210lbs 18-20% bf, just wanna cut up get really lean without much weight/muscle loss
that would be called recomp, and takes a very patient (and consistent) approach, as it will take a good deal of time
really lean & cut with no weight loss? well, "really lean & cut" is subjective, what exactly do you refer to?
5% bf? 10% bf?
maybe you could get to 15% in a good recomp, but you'd be hard-pressed to do more than that and stay same weight
typically, because recomp is so hard to maintain extended due to the consistency and monitoring you have to do, cutting will get you there quicker but yes you will obviously lose weight; again if you do it right, muscle loss should be minimal, if any

outlawed

Awards
that would be called recomp, and takes a very patient (and consistent) approach, as it will take a good deal of time
really lean & cut with no weight loss? well, "really lean & cut" is subjective, what exactly do you refer to?
5% bf? 10% bf?
maybe you could get to 15% in a good recomp, but you'd be hard-pressed to do more than that and stay same weight
typically, because recomp is so hard to maintain extended due to the consistency and monitoring you have to do, cutting will get you there quicker but yes you will obviously lose weight; again if you do it right, muscle loss should be minimal, if any
Thanx for the advice, i understand maintaining weight will be difficult but using leangains I have been able to do that and even lose fat, gain muscle. main goal is fat loss so weight doesnt matter but muscle loss to be minimal. i usually train fasted and eat most calories post wo. training is mostly muscle tension not strength so i use lighter weight. probably around 10-12% bf goal for now

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just me being curious, I apologize if this comes off as rude.

But why does staying the same weight matter? If shredding is the goal you want to lose fat, and by losing fat you consequently lose weight (unless replaced with some lbm and going into a recomp as mentioned above)

But if you are in a certain sport or something maybe a wrestler...that's a different case entirely, so again honestly just curious.

Nice stack btw

outlawed

Awards
Take 100 mg forskolin, so maybe 50 morning and 50 afternoon
Is it not good to take all 100mg in the morning?
Just me being curious, I apologize if this comes off as rude.

But why does staying the same weight matter? If shredding is the goal you want to lose fat, and by losing fat you consequently lose weight (unless replaced with some lbm and going into a recomp as mentioned above)

But if you are in a certain sport or something maybe a wrestler...that's a different case entirely, so again honestly just curious.

Nice stack btw
Thanx for the props. i think its coz everyone wants the best possible outcome for themselves, when u are bulking u dont want to gain much fat and when u are cutting u dont want to lose much muscle. Most people want to even gain muscle while cutting, this is actually good because it pushes u to do the best you possibly can in that time period. we are greedy people.
Also nice thick back, traps and tris.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Taking 100 in one dose would likely cause GI distress, if you really wanted to try it you could but splitting up the dose is recommended

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
if you are indeed close to 20% then you could easily cut down 2lbs per week on basic dieting without supps, when you reach a point where basic dieting isnt reaching your goals then slowly incorporate a few products to continue moving along..

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Split the forskolin up and take it with each of your 3 daily doses of everything. Otherwise looks really solid to me.

outlawed

Awards
if you are indeed close to 20% then you could easily cut down 2lbs per week on basic dieting without supps, when you reach a point where basic dieting isnt reaching your goals then slowly incorporate a few products to continue moving along..
Yeah i guess but i do like my supps mainly for appetite suppression, also to clarify earlier everyone is recomping somewat no one wants to shred down to skin and bones...thats why i take fat loss supps during the fast and then pwo is Purple wraath, BA, CM, leucine, lclt, agmatine. Then post wo shake, protein carbs creatine etc. and 1000cal meal. So im losing fat then feeding the muscles...recomp are u happy now? lol
Split the forskolin up and take it with each of your 3 daily doses of everything. Otherwise looks really solid to me.
Taking 100 in one dose would likely cause GI distress, if you really wanted to try it you could but splitting up the dose is recommended
Thanks guys will do

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanx for the props. i think its coz everyone wants the best possible outcome for themselves, when u are bulking u dont want to gain much fat and when u are cutting u dont want to lose much muscle. Most people want to even gain muscle while cutting, this is actually good because it pushes u to do the best you possibly can in that time period. we are greedy people.
Also nice thick back, traps and tris.
Oh, okay fair enough. Recomping is fun man, good luck.

And btw leangains is just IF more or less correct? That's what I used last bulk and I loved it. As for cutting it didn't last long, but that's mostly due to the caloric pool being dealt with.

And haha thanks man

outlawed

Awards
Oh, okay fair enough. Recomping is fun man, good luck.

And btw leangains is just IF more or less correct? That's what I used last bulk and I loved it. As for cutting it didn't last long, but that's mostly due to the caloric pool being dealt with.

And haha thanks man
No probs, pic is epic. Hehe should have some good fun. Yeah it is IF basically training fasted, I like it more for cutting so I dont snack often and have nice large meals. Keep hustlin, too $hort.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I agree with the above statement^^^..otherwise very solid looking stack you have put together,it should yield some very nice results!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I agree with the above statement^^^..otherwise very solid looking stack you have put together,it should yield some very nice results!
I agree with the fact you agree....

outlawed

Awards
So we're all agreed then, perfecto. I tried 200mg caff and half bronkaid yesterday at noon and felt nothing, just popped 200mg caff with one bronkaid and ill update soon. If i cant feel it is it still effective for fat loss?

Update - The 200mg caff and 1 bronk had very minimal stim effect. Not much was noticable and I even added 5mg yohimbine 10 mins after. Appetite suppression was decent tho